|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
2. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
3. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
4. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
5. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Provide several specific examples of how Teach believes he knows more than others. Is his "wisdom" worthwhile or misguided? Explain your viewpoint.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Bob as a character who ultimately brings out the best in Don. How has Bob shown kindness toward Don? What does Don say to Bob at the end of the play that reflects the best side of his nature?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)