|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
2. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
4. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
5. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Bob as a character who ultimately brings out the best in Don. How has Bob shown kindness toward Don? What does Don say to Bob at the end of the play that reflects the best side of his nature?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does Teach disparage Fletcher? Why does Teach tell Don about Fletcher cheating at cards? How does he hope to dissuade Don from bringing Fletcher into the break-in plan?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)