|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
2. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
4. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
5. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of Teach's watch as a symbol of his lack of dependability. Why does he say he lost it and then later that he hocked it?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Fletcher's role in the play. Do you think his role is meant to create conflict? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)