|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
2. Who hits Teach in Act II?
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
4. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
5. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Provide several specific examples of how Teach believes he knows more than others. Is his "wisdom" worthwhile or misguided? Explain your viewpoint.
Essay Topic 2
Don says "action counts" in business. Do you agree or disagree that he made the wrong decision to allow Teach to become part of the break-in plan? How does he take action in this play and the robbery plan in particular?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how nicknames are used in the play. What is the significance of Bob calling Don "Donny" at the end of Act II? Is Teach's nickname appropriate for him? Why or why not?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)