|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
2. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
3. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
4. Who hits Bob in the head?
5. Who hits Teach in Act II?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the play, Don says "you tire me out, Walt." Discuss in an essay what Don means and why he has called Teach "Walt." What does it suggest about how Don sees Teach after their fight?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Teach becomes increasingly violent as the play progresses. What evidence do we have of his dangerous nature even before he attacks Bob?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)