|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
4. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
5. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the buffalo nickel in this play? How does the nickel, which sells for quite a profit in the beginning of the play, become the impetus for Don's plan to rob his customer? What motivates Don to plan the robbery?
Essay Topic 3
Teach says, "we all live like the cavemen" after the violent encounter between him, Don, and Bob. Discuss the meaning of this statement as it pertains to Teach. How does Teach act more like a caveman than the other two characters?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)