|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
2. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
3. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1How does the news of Fletcher's hospitalization put Bob in a precarious situation? What is Teach and Don's reaction to the news? Why do they think Bob is lying to them?
Essay Topic 2Discuss your view of Teach as a "businessman." What does he like best about his business deal with Don? Does it seem an easy way to earn a fast buck? Provide specific textual examples to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 3In what ways does Teach disparage Fletcher? Why does Teach tell Don about Fletcher cheating at cards? How does he hope to dissuade Don from bringing Fletcher into the break-in plan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)