Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
What causes Teach to destroy Don's shop? What does this scene suggest about Teach's emotional reaction to events not going his way? In what other scenes does he react emotionally when Don makes decisions about the robbery?
In what ways does Teach disparage Fletcher? Why does Teach tell Don about Fletcher cheating at cards? How does he hope to dissuade Don from bringing Fletcher into the break-in plan?
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)