|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
2. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
4. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
5. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
Essay Topic 1
Teach says, "we all live like the cavemen" after the violent encounter between him, Don, and Bob. Discuss the meaning of this statement as it pertains to Teach. How does Teach act more like a caveman than the other two characters?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of Teach's watch as a symbol of his lack of dependability. Why does he say he lost it and then later that he hocked it?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)