Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Teach becomes increasingly violent as the play progresses. What evidence do we have of his dangerous nature even before he attacks Bob?
Essay Topic 2
Teach says, "we all live like the cavemen" after the violent encounter between him, Don, and Bob. Discuss the meaning of this statement as it pertains to Teach. How does Teach act more like a caveman than the other two characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of Teach's watch as a symbol of his lack of dependability. Why does he say he lost it and then later that he hocked it?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)