|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
2. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
3. Who hits Teach in Act II?
4. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
5. What happened to Fletcher?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the problems between Teach and Don. What intensifies their anger and causes them to lash out at each other?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Fletcher's role in the play. Do you think his role is meant to create conflict? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What causes Teach to destroy Don's shop? What does this scene suggest about Teach's emotional reaction to events not going his way? In what other scenes does he react emotionally when Don makes decisions about the robbery?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)