|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
2. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
3. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
5. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of setting in the novel. How does Don's Resale Shop create a useful backdrop for the characters and their schemes?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Bob as a character who ultimately brings out the best in Don. How has Bob shown kindness toward Don? What does Don say to Bob at the end of the play that reflects the best side of his nature?
Essay Topic 3
Don says "action counts" in business. Do you agree or disagree that he made the wrong decision to allow Teach to become part of the break-in plan? How does he take action in this play and the robbery plan in particular?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)