|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
3. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
5. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss David Mamet's writing style in this play. How does he use different language and speaking styles to create unique characters?
Essay Topic 2
What causes Teach to destroy Don's shop? What does this scene suggest about Teach's emotional reaction to events not going his way? In what other scenes does he react emotionally when Don makes decisions about the robbery?
Essay Topic 3
Provide several specific examples of how Teach believes he knows more than others. Is his "wisdom" worthwhile or misguided? Explain your viewpoint.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)