|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
2. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
3. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
5. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the news of Fletcher's hospitalization put Bob in a precarious situation? What is Teach and Don's reaction to the news? Why do they think Bob is lying to them?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of the play, Don says "you tire me out, Walt." Discuss in an essay what Don means and why he has called Teach "Walt." What does it suggest about how Don sees Teach after their fight?
Essay Topic 3
Don says "action counts" in business. Do you agree or disagree that he made the wrong decision to allow Teach to become part of the break-in plan? How does he take action in this play and the robbery plan in particular?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)