Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
Don says "action counts" in business. Do you agree or disagree that he made the wrong decision to allow Teach to become part of the break-in plan? How does he take action in this play and the robbery plan in particular?
At the end of the play, Don says "you tire me out, Walt." Discuss in an essay what Don means and why he has called Teach "Walt." What does it suggest about how Don sees Teach after their fight?
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)