|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
2. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
3. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Teach disparage Fletcher? Why does Teach tell Don about Fletcher cheating at cards? How does he hope to dissuade Don from bringing Fletcher into the break-in plan?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss your view of Teach as a "businessman." What does he like best about his business deal with Don? Does it seem an easy way to earn a fast buck? Provide specific textual examples to support your opinion.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)