|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
2. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
3. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
4. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
5. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Ruthie and Grace's impact on Teach. Why is he so angry with them? Is his jealousy a factor in his perspective of them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What causes Teach to destroy Don's shop? What does this scene suggest about Teach's emotional reaction to events not going his way? In what other scenes does he react emotionally when Don makes decisions about the robbery?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)