|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
2. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
3. What does Bob say about his injury?
4. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
5. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Bob as a character who ultimately brings out the best in Don. How has Bob shown kindness toward Don? What does Don say to Bob at the end of the play that reflects the best side of his nature?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Teach becomes increasingly violent as the play progresses. What evidence do we have of his dangerous nature even before he attacks Bob?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of Teach's watch as a symbol of his lack of dependability. Why does he say he lost it and then later that he hocked it?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)