|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
2. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
3. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
4. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
5. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does Teach disparage Fletcher? Why does Teach tell Don about Fletcher cheating at cards? How does he hope to dissuade Don from bringing Fletcher into the break-in plan?
Essay Topic 2
How does the news of Fletcher's hospitalization put Bob in a precarious situation? What is Teach and Don's reaction to the news? Why do they think Bob is lying to them?
Essay Topic 3
Provide several specific examples of how Teach believes he knows more than others. Is his "wisdom" worthwhile or misguided? Explain your viewpoint.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)