Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the problems between Teach and Don. What intensifies their anger and causes them to lash out at each other?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Teach becomes increasingly violent as the play progresses. What evidence do we have of his dangerous nature even before he attacks Bob?
Essay Topic 3
How does the news of Fletcher's hospitalization put Bob in a precarious situation? What is Teach and Don's reaction to the news? Why do they think Bob is lying to them?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)