|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
2. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
3. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
4. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
5. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Bob's lie about seeing the coin collector leave his house critical to the play? How does that piece of information change Don's plan to break into the house? Why do you think Bob lied about this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss your view of Teach as a "businessman." What does he like best about his business deal with Don? Does it seem an easy way to earn a fast buck? Provide specific textual examples to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 3
How does the news of Fletcher's hospitalization put Bob in a precarious situation? What is Teach and Don's reaction to the news? Why do they think Bob is lying to them?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)