|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he feels like throwing up?
2. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
3. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
4. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
5. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
Essay Topic 1
Provide several specific examples of how Teach believes he knows more than others. Is his "wisdom" worthwhile or misguided? Explain your viewpoint.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss David Mamet's writing style in this play. How does he use different language and speaking styles to create unique characters?
Essay Topic 3
At the end of the play, Don says "you tire me out, Walt." Discuss in an essay what Don means and why he has called Teach "Walt." What does it suggest about how Don sees Teach after their fight?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)