|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) For Teach.
(b) For Donny.
(c) He wants to become a coin collector.
(d) He thought it was a good investment.
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He's good at watching for the cops.
(c) He knows how to drive away fast.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
4. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
5. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
2. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
3. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
4. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
5. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)