|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Five queens.
(b) Two fives.
(c) A flush.
(d) One card.
2. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
3. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)