|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He hocked it.
(b) He ran over it with his car.
(c) He threw it in the lake.
(d) He smashed it.
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(b) More food.
(d) A bigger suitcase.
3. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) He looks like a sissy.
(d) Looks good.
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Sixteen years.
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
2. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
3. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
4. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
5. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)