Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) He looks like a sissy.
(c) Looks good.
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) His hands.
(d) Dead-pig sticker.
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) His car.
(d) A bag of ice.
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) What color the safe is.
(b) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) Who will open the safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
2. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
3. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
5. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)