|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Raises his eyebrows.
(b) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(d) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
2. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Yell to him.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Honk the horn.
3. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
2. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
3. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
5. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)