|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
2. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
3. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
4. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He went to church.
(b) He says his watch broke.
(c) His sister called him.
(d) He got stopped by the police.
5. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say about his injury?
2. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
3. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
4. What are the last words of the play?
5. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)