|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) His father.
(b) He bought it at a coin store.
(c) A guy named Steve.
(d) His brother.
2. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
3. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) A bag of ice.
(d) His car.
4. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) The case in his shop.
(c) His desk.
(d) An old shoe box.
5. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
2. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
3. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
4. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
5. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)