|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He knows how to get into the house.
(b) He is a good friend.
(c) He knows how to drive away fast.
(d) He's good at watching for the cops.
2. Who hits Bob in the head?
3. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
4. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
5. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Broken nose.
(c) Big gash in his forehead.
(d) Blood coming out his ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
3. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
4. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
5. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)