|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St, Peter's.
(d) St. Anslem's.
2. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
3. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) Because of the art on it.
(b) It looks brand new.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) Because it's very old.
5. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't remember his name.
(b) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(c) When he can't see.
(d) When he feels faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
4. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
5. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)