|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
2. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(b) Where it's located.
(c) What color the safe is.
(d) Who will open the safe.
3. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
4. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
5. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
2. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
3. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
4. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
5. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)