|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
2. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) His father.
(b) He bought it at a coin store.
(c) His brother.
(d) A guy named Steve.
3. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He wants to call his mom.
(b) He's ready.
(c) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(d) He doesn't want to go.
4. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) Go home.
(b) He wants to do the break in.
(c) Go to the Riv.
5. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
2. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
3. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)