|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he feels faint.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he can't see.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
2. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Sixteen years.
3. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His arm.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His tooth.
4. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(b) The police.
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
2. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
3. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
4. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
5. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)