|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(b) "You brought it on yourself."
(d) "Rest until you feel better."
2. Who says he feels like throwing up?
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Two fives.
(b) Five queens.
(c) A flush.
(d) One card.
5. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St, Peter's.
(c) St. Anslem's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Fletcher?
2. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
3. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)