|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
(b) Hard work.
(c) Good vibes.
(d) Free enterprise.
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(c) A date.
(d) Clean up.
3. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(c) He looks like a sissy.
4. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Peters.
(b) Saint Andrews.
5. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 11:15 pm.
(b) 9:30 pm.
(c) 5 pm.
(d) 1:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)