|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's okay.
(b) No big deal.
(c) It really hurts and he's scared.
(d) He's all right now.
2. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(c) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
3. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(c) He looks like a sissy.
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He's late for a reason.
(b) He's still at the cafe.
(c) He is talking with the police.
(d) He fell asleep.
5. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
2. What happened to Fletcher?
3. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
4. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
5. Who hits Bob in the head?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)