|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
2. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) He wants to do the break in.
(b) Go to the Riv.
(c) Go home.
3. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) One card.
(b) Five queens.
(c) A flush.
(d) Two fives.
4. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
5. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
2. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
4. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
5. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)