|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
2. Who hits Bob in the head?
3. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
4. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
5. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
2. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
3. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
4. Who hits Teach in Act II?
5. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)