|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He has appendicitis.
(b) He needs surgery.
(c) He got mugged.
(d) He broke his leg.
2. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
3. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
4. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
5. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't remember his name.
(b) When he feels faint.
(c) When he can't see.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
2. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
3. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
4. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
5. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)