|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To sell it.
(b) To put it in his case.
(c) To steal it.
(d) To see what condition it is in.
2. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
3. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(b) He has to clean up.
(c) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(d) He's expecting an important call.
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) Because it's very old.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) Because of the art on it.
5. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He's late for a reason.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He is talking with the police.
(d) He's still at the cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
2. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
3. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
4. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
5. What happened to Fletcher?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)