|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) The case in his shop.
(b) His desk.
(c) An old shoe box.
(d) In his wallet.
2. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "Hope you're feeling better."
(c) "You really need to be honest."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
4. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(b) Where it's located.
(c) Who will open the safe.
(d) What color the safe is.
5. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He knows how to get into the house.
(c) He's good at watching for the cops.
(d) He knows how to drive away fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
2. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
4. Who says he feels like throwing up?
5. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)