|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(b) Raises his eyebrows.
(c) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
3. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) His car.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Ice cream.
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
5. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
2. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
3. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)