|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(b) When he can't see.
(c) When he feels faint.
(d) When he can't remember his name.
2. Who says he feels like throwing up?
3. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Honk the horn.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Yell to him.
4. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(b) Buffalo nickel.
(d) Chocolate bars.
5. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) Dead-pig sticker.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
2. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
4. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
5. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)