|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to get into the house.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to drive away fast.
2. Who hits Teach in Act II?
3. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's ready.
(b) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(c) He doesn't want to go.
(d) He wants to call his mom.
4. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "Want some yogurt?"
(b) "You really need to be honest."
(c) "Hope you're feeling better."
(d) "You did real good."
5. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
2. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
3. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
4. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
5. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)