|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
2. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
3. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Buffalo nickel.
(d) Chocolate bars.
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(c) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
5. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) That he fell down the stairs.
(b) He doesn't know how it happened.
(c) He did it to himself.
(d) He had an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
2. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
3. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
4. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
5. What happened to Fletcher?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)