|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he feels like throwing up?
2. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he feels faint.
(b) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(c) When he can't remember his name.
(d) When he can't see.
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "Hope you're feeling better."
(b) "You did real good."
(c) "You really need to be honest."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
2. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
3. What happened to Fletcher?
4. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
5. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)