|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) A bag of ice.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) His car.
2. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
3. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He smashed it.
(b) He threw it in the lake.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He ran over it with his car.
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He is talking with the police.
(c) He's late for a reason.
(d) He's still at the cafe.
5. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Eight dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he feels like throwing up?
2. What happened to Fletcher?
3. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
4. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
5. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)