|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He hocked it.
(b) He ran over it with his car.
(c) He threw it in the lake.
(d) He smashed it.
3. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) Because it's very old.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) Because of the art on it.
4. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
5. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
2. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
3. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
4. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
5. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)