|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) His sister called him.
(b) He got stopped by the police.
(c) He went to church.
(d) He says his watch broke.
2. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't see.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he feels faint.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
3. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
4. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He hocked it.
(b) He ran over it with his car.
(c) He smashed it.
(d) He threw it in the lake.
5. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes, tops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
2. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
3. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
4. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
5. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)