|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't see.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(d) When he feels faint.
2. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
3. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He hocked it.
(b) He smashed it.
(c) He ran over it with his car.
(d) He threw it in the lake.
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Sixteen years.
5. What are the last words of the play?
(b) "That's all right."
(c) "Take care of yourself."
(d) "See you soon."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
2. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
4. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)