|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(b) A date.
(d) Clean up.
3. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(d) It is raining.
4. Who says he feels like throwing up?
5. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
2. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
3. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
4. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
5. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)