|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
a) Go home.
b) He wants to do the break in.
c) Go to the Riv.
2. What does Bob say about his injury?
a) No big deal.
b) He's okay.
c) He's all right now.
d) It really hurts and he's scared.
3. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
a) Paper bag.
b) Aluminum foil.
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
a) A musical instrument.
b) Family heirlooms.
c) Pig iron.
d) A car.
5. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
This section contains 906 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)