|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He's keeping it secret.
(b) He has something stuck in his throat.
(c) He'll decide when he gets there.
(d) He wants to suprise Don.
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Pig iron.
(c) Family heirlooms.
(d) A car.
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
3. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
2. Why does Don say that Fletcher did not steal the pig iron from Ruthie?
3. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
4. When Bob comes back with pie and Pepsi for his breakfast, what happens when Bob asks Don for money?
5. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
6. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
7. Where and when does Act II take place?
8. What do Bob and Don argue about in the opening scene of Act II?
9. What does Don want to steal from the coin collector?
10. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)