|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) Through the back door.
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) Main point person.
(d) To mind the fort.
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Spring Street.
(b) On Primrose Place.
(c) A town nearby.
(d) Around the corner from Don's shop.
5. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(a) A piece of toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
2. Why does Teach hit Bob?
3. What kind of philosophical teachings does Teach give Don when they are putting the final touches on the robbery plan?
4. How does Don use food to console Teach at the beginning of Act I?
5. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
6. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
7. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
8. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
9. What is the importance of time in Act II?
10. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)