|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
2. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
3. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) A collector.
(c) His mother.
(d) An insurance agent.
4. What is Don's last name?
5. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "Why would I want to?"
(d) "You know I am."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
2. What collectibles do Don and Teach talk about while they're waiting for Bob to return with breakfast?
3. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
4. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
5. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
6. What time is Teach supposed to be back at the shop for the break in?
7. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
8. How does the issue of Fletcher's whereabouts finally get resolved?
9. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
10. What does Teach think about the way Ruthie plays cards?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)