|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(c) He's tired from garden work.
(d) He jogged too much.
2. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. What does Don eat for breakfast?
4. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
2. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
3. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
4. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
5. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
6. Why is Don so upset that Fletcher has not arrived in the evening?
7. How does Don feel about Teach bringing a gun to the robbery, and what does Teach say about it?
8. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
9. What time is Teach supposed to be back at the shop for the break in?
10. Why does Don say that he wants Fletcher on the team?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)