|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) Dining Extravaganza.
(b) Cafe Croissant.
(c) The Riverside.
(d) The Butter N Muffin.
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Pants pockets.
(d) Desk drawer.
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Two percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
2. Why does Teach need a nap?
3. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Teach revise Don's plan for the break in?
2. What is an example of Teach's unhappy nature in Act I?
3. What is the final thing that Don has to forgive Bob for?
4. Describe events that lead up to Don hitting Teach.
5. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
6. What does Teach tell Don and Bob about the way Ruthie treated him at The Riverside?
7. What new information does Bob tell Don after he returns with breakfast?
8. In Act II, why is Teach worried about Fletcher being involved in the job?
9. What does Don want to steal from the coin collector?
10. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)