|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(b) A hunting game.
(c) A book title.
(d) A song title.
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
4. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) The hotel.
5. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Six times more.
(b) Four dollars more.
(c) Less than what he paid.
(d) Five times as much as he paid Don.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the final thing that Don has to forgive Bob for?
2. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
3. Describe Teach's behavior after he hits Bob.
4. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
5. How do Teach and Don use money to get Bob to leave the store at night?
6. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
7. What does Don show about his business sense when Teach is quizzing him on the penny's value?
8. Describe events that lead up to Don hitting Teach.
9. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
10. What new information does Bob tell Don after he returns with breakfast?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)