|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) To hold the flashlight.
(c) Drive the get-away car.
(d) To mind the fort.
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(c) He admires his loyalty.
(d) Wants Don to be friendlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
5. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the relationship between Ruthie and Grace described?
2. Why is the setting important in Act I?
3. What time is Teach supposed to be back at the shop for the break in?
4. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
5. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
6. What is an example of Teach's unhappy nature in Act I?
7. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
8. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
9. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
10. Describe Teach's behavior after he hits Bob.
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)