|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
3. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(b) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Desk drawer.
(d) Pants pockets.
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(c) Go Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
5. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
2. Why does Don say that he wants Fletcher on the team?
3. What is Teach angry about at the beginning of Act II?
4. What does Teach think about the way Ruthie plays cards?
5. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
6. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
7. What is the final thing that Don has to forgive Bob for?
8. Describe events that lead up to Don hitting Teach.
9. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
10. Why is Don so upset that Fletcher has not arrived in the evening?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)