|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(c) He's his friend.
(d) He thinks he's a great worker.
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Nineteen dollars.
(d) Thirty-five dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
2. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Bob tell Don after he returns with breakfast?
2. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
3. Why is Don so upset that Fletcher has not arrived in the evening?
4. What does Don want to steal from the coin collector?
5. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
6. Describe events that lead up to Don hitting Teach.
7. What is the importance of time in Act II?
8. How does the issue of Fletcher's whereabouts finally get resolved?
9. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
10. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)