|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) On Primrose Place.
(d) On Spring Street.
3. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He feels like the man is too good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
4. Which character speaks first in Act I?
5. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
2. What is an example of Teach's unhappy nature in Act I?
3. Why does Teach hit Bob?
4. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
5. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
6. How does Don seem reluctant to tell Teach about the planned break in to steal from the coin collector?
7. Why doesn't Bob want to go to the hospital to have his ear checked?
8. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
9. How does Teach revise Don's plan for the break in?
10. Why is the setting important in Act I?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)