|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(b) Dressed in jeans.
(c) Wearing shorts.
(d) Wearing tennis shoes.
2. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She plays well.
(b) She's too good for him.
(c) She is better than him.
(d) She is not a good card player.
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(b) Little brother.
(c) The kid.
(d) The best for the job.
5. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) To hold the flashlight.
(c) To mind the fort.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
2. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
3. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
4. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
5. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
6. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
7. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
8. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
9. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
10. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)