|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He has something stuck in his throat.
(b) He wants to suprise Don.
(c) He'll decide when he gets there.
(d) He's keeping it secret.
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) He likes to borrow her books.
4. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Sixteen cents.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twenty dollars each.
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He couldn't understand his accent.
(b) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(c) He forgot to get his number.
(d) He feels like the man is too good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
4. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
2. Why does Teach hit Bob?
3. Where and when does Act II take place?
4. How does Don seem reluctant to tell Teach about the planned break in to steal from the coin collector?
5. What does Don want to steal from the coin collector?
6. In what way does Teach tell Don conflicting information in Act II?
7. What does Teach think about the way Ruthie plays cards?
8. What is an example of Teach's unhappy nature in Act I?
9. What is Teach's reaction to having Fletcher on the break in job?
10. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)