|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) The man told him.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) Fletcher saw him leave.
5. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
2. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
3. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
4. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the final thing that Don has to forgive Bob for?
2. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
3. How do Teach and Don use money to get Bob to leave the store at night?
4. How does Don use food to console Teach at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
6. What collectibles do Don and Teach talk about while they're waiting for Bob to return with breakfast?
7. How does the issue of Fletcher's whereabouts finally get resolved?
8. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
9. What is an example of Teach's unhappy nature in Act I?
10. What is Teach's reaction to having Fletcher on the break in job?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)