Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Two percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) Two cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-six dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
4. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
5. What is Teach's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don seem reluctant to tell Teach about the planned break in to steal from the coin collector?
2. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
3. What does Teach tell Don and Bob about the way Ruthie treated him at The Riverside?
4. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
5. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
6. In Act II, why is Teach worried about Fletcher being involved in the job?
7. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
8. What happens when Teach and Don talk out their plan for the break in?
9. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
10. Why does Don ask Fletcher if he's had a chance to take a nap when Teach is talking about free enterprise?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)