|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Sixteen cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifteen dollars each.
(d) Twenty dollars each.
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The best for the job.
(b) Little brother.
(d) The kid.
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Toast and eggs.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. What is Don's last name?
4. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the beginning of the play, how is it clear that Teach does not think highly of Bob?
2. Where and when does Act II take place?
3. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
4. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
5. In what way does Teach tell Don conflicting information in Act II?
6. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
7. Why does Teach hit Bob?
8. What is the relationship between Don and Bob?
9. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
10. Why is the setting important in Act I?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)