|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's in an out of the house.
(b) He's working at home.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He can't be sure if he's gone.
4. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(b) Safety in numbers.
(c) He thinks he's a great worker.
(d) He's his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
3. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
2. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
3. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
4. Why is Ruthie's phone call to Don important in diffusing the tense situation between Teach and Bob?
5. How does the issue of Fletcher's whereabouts finally get resolved?
6. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
7. Why does Don say that he wants Fletcher on the team?
8. What does Don show about his business sense when Teach is quizzing him on the penny's value?
9. What does Don try to teach Bob at the beginning of the play?
10. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)