|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) That Bob can't remember it.
(c) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(d) That Bob wants to forget.
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To give to their mothers.
(b) To donate to charities.
(c) For their troubles.
(d) To help pay Bob's college bills.
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) To save some food for him.
(b) That he's not mad at him.
(c) He'll be back in a week.
(d) That he had a good time.
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Nine dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
4. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Teach and Don use money to get Bob to leave the store at night?
2. What time is Teach supposed to be back at the shop for the break in?
3. What is the biggest problem that Don seems to be facing in the planning of the robbery?
4. What does Teach tell Don and Bob about the way Ruthie treated him at The Riverside?
5. What do Bob and Don argue about in the opening scene of Act II?
6. What does Bob reveal about why he bought the nickel after he has been hit?
7. Describe events that lead up to Don hitting Teach.
8. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
9. Where and when does Act II take place?
10. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)