|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(b) More coffee.
(c) Something for his headache.
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twelve dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Nine dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(d) Go Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
2. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
3. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
4. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
5. How does Don use food to console Teach at the beginning of Act I?
6. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
7. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
8. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
9. How does Don seem to get angry with Bob over the news about Fletcher?
10. What is the relationship between Don and Bob?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)