|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His drug use.
(c) His designer clothing.
(d) His background in finance.
3. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) That Bob can't remember it.
(d) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
4. What is Teach's real name?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he's not mad at him.
(b) To save some food for him.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
2. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don show his concern for Bob's welfare in the beginning of Act I?
2. Why does Don ask Fletcher if he's had a chance to take a nap when Teach is talking about free enterprise?
3. What is the importance of time in Act II?
4. What are Bob's injuries after being hit by Teach?
5. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
6. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
7. What kind of mood is Teach in when he first enters the junk shop?
8. What does Don show about his business sense when Teach is quizzing him on the penny's value?
9. Why does Don say that Fletcher did not steal the pig iron from Ruthie?
10. Why does Teach hit Bob?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)