|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) Outside in the hammock.
(b) In his car.
(c) The hotel.
(d) His house.
3. What does Don eat for breakfast?
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Bob's injuries after being hit by Teach?
2. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
3. What does Don show about his business sense when Teach is quizzing him on the penny's value?
4. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
5. When Bob comes back with pie and Pepsi for his breakfast, what happens when Bob asks Don for money?
6. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
7. What do Bob and Don argue about in the opening scene of Act II?
8. What happens when Teach and Don talk out their plan for the break in?
9. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
10. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)