|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Nineteen dollars.
(b) Thirty-five dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
2. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) "He probably has caller ID."
(d) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The phone is busy.
(b) He says no, he won't do it.
(c) The phone just rings and rings.
(d) The answering machine picks up.
4. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(d) Dining room.
5. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
5. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Teach think about the way Ruthie plays cards?
2. Why does Teach object to Don eating yogurt for breakfast?
3. Why is Don certain that Fletcher will not rob the coin collector on his own?
4. What kind of person does Bob seem to be?
5. How does Don seem reluctant to tell Teach about the planned break in to steal from the coin collector?
6. What is Teach angry about at the beginning of Act II?
7. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
8. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
9. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
10. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)