|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) On Spring Street.
(c) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(d) A town nearby.
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) With a key.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) Through an open window.
3. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(c) He feels like the man is too good.
(d) He couldn't understand his accent.
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He's tired from garden work.
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
4. Who is Don?
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
2. What is the importance of time in Act II?
3. How does the issue of Fletcher's whereabouts finally get resolved?
4. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
5. What is the relationship between Don and Bob?
6. Why does Don say that he wants Fletcher on the team?
7. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
8. How does Don seem to be handling the plan for the robbery?
9. Why does Bob complain about Don's suggestion that they look up the value of his nickel in the coin book?
10. Why does Teach object to sending Bob to break in to the coin collector's house?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)