|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teach's real name?
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "Help yourself."
3. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(b) "He probably has caller ID."
(c) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(d) "I hope he answers."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
3. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
4. What is Don's last name?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap in the final scene of Act I?
2. How does Teach revise Don's plan for the break in?
3. Why does Don ask Fletcher if he's had a chance to take a nap when Teach is talking about free enterprise?
4. In Act II, why is Teach worried about Fletcher being involved in the job?
5. Why doesn't Bob want to go to the hospital to have his ear checked?
6. What reason is Bob supposed to give the hospital for how he got hurt?
7. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
8. How does Don seem reluctant to tell Teach about the planned break in to steal from the coin collector?
9. What does Teach tell Don and Bob about the way Ruthie treated him at The Riverside?
10. Describe Teach's behavior after he hits Bob.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)