|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) He says no, he won't do it.
(b) The phone is busy.
(c) The answering machine picks up.
(d) The phone just rings and rings.
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Don's better than him in business.
(b) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(c) Teach likes things loose.
(d) Teach wants him to buy the best.
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) "He probably has caller ID."
(d) "He's talking, give him a minute."
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
2. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where and when does Act II take place?
2. What kind of advice does Teach give Don about scouting out the coin collector's house?
3. What time is Teach supposed to be back at the shop for the break in?
4. What kind of philosophical teachings does Teach give Don when they are putting the final touches on the robbery plan?
5. How does Don feel about Teach bringing a gun to the robbery, and what does Teach say about it?
6. What is Teach angry about at the beginning of Act II?
7. Why is Don so upset that Fletcher has not arrived in the evening?
8. What new information about Fletcher comes out when Teach and Don argue about how to crack the combination of the safe?
9. How did Don receive ninety dollars for the buffalo nickel?
10. How does Bob try to make peace between Don and Teach when they begin to argue in Act II?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)