|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's not polite!"
(b) "Help yourself."
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
3. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He's tired from garden work.
(c) He jogged too much.
(d) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
4. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) Through the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bob stand up for Ruthie in Act I?
2. Why is Ruthie's phone call to Don important in diffusing the tense situation between Teach and Bob?
3. When Bob comes back with pie and Pepsi for his breakfast, what happens when Bob asks Don for money?
4. Why does Teach hit Bob?
5. Who is the first person to mention that Fletcher is at Masonic Hospital, and why is this important?
6. How is the relationship between Ruthie and Grace described?
7. What does Teach mention about Bob that makes Don angry after he's given Bob fifty dollars?
8. What collectibles do Don and Teach talk about while they're waiting for Bob to return with breakfast?
9. How does Don feel about Teach bringing a gun to the robbery, and what does Teach say about it?
10. What reason is Bob supposed to give the hospital for how he got hurt?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)