|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By weighing it.
(b) By asking a coin dealer.
(c) He will look in the coin value book.
(d) By asking Teach.
2. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
3. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
4. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
5. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
6. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His jaw.
7. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
8. Who says he feels like throwing up?
9. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(d) Five seconds.
10. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
11. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) An old shoe box.
(b) His desk.
(c) In his wallet.
(d) The case in his shop.
12. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
13. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(d) It is raining.
14. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) His car.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Ice cream.
15. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Fletcher?
2. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
4. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
5. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)