|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(c) His mother.
2. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(c) "You brought it on yourself."
(d) "Rest until you feel better."
3. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(d) His mother.
4. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
5. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) Looks good.
(d) He looks like a sissy.
6. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) The case in his shop.
(b) His desk.
(c) An old shoe box.
(d) In his wallet.
7. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Yell to him.
8. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't see.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he feels faint.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
9. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
10. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
11. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He is talking with the police.
(b) He's still at the cafe.
(c) He's late for a reason.
(d) He fell asleep.
12. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
13. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Raises his eyebrows.
(c) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(d) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
14. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
15. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
2. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
3. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
4. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
5. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)