|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(b) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(c) He has to clean up.
(d) He's expecting an important call.
2. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His jaw.
3. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Five seconds.
(b) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
4. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
5. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
6. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
7. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Hang up.
(b) Be sure to say his name.
(c) Speak loudly.
(d) Scare him with angry words.
8. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(c) It is raining.
9. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He threw it in the lake.
(b) He smashed it.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He ran over it with his car.
10. Who hits Teach in Act II?
11. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Andrews.
(d) Saint Peters.
12. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
13. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
14. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) Clean up.
(c) A date.
15. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
2. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
3. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
5. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)