|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
3. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Who will open the safe.
(b) What color the safe is.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
4. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) He wants to do the break in.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go to the Riv.
5. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) That he fell down the stairs.
(b) He did it to himself.
(c) He doesn't know how it happened.
(d) He had an accident.
6. Who hits Bob in the head?
7. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
8. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(a) His mother.
9. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
10. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(b) It is raining.
11. Who hits Teach in Act II?
12. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
13. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(b) A date.
(d) Clean up.
14. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(b) Saint Peters.
(c) Saint Andrews.
15. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Yell to him.
(b) Honk the horn.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Call him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
2. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
5. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)