|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
2. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
3. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
6. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 5 pm.
(b) 1:00 am.
(c) 11:15 pm.
(d) 9:30 pm.
7. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
8. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
9. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) He looks like a sissy.
(d) Looks good.
10. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
11. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Scare him with angry words.
(b) Speak loudly.
(c) Be sure to say his name.
(d) Hang up.
12. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His arm.
13. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Yell to him.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Cell phone.
14. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
15. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(a) St, Peter's.
(b) St. Anslem's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
2. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
3. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)