|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Chocolate bars.
(d) Buffalo nickel.
2. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) His desk.
(c) An old shoe box.
(d) The case in his shop.
3. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His arm.
5. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Sixteen years.
6. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
7. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) His car.
(d) A bag of ice.
8. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
9. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) That he had to get home.
(b) What car he had bought.
(c) That Fletcher cheats.
(d) The time.
10. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He threw it in the lake.
(b) He ran over it with his car.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He smashed it.
11. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
12. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
13. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He has appendicitis.
(b) He got mugged.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He needs surgery.
14. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) A guy downtown.
(d) His cousin.
15. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(a) The coin collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
3. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
4. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
5. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)