|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) Thirty-seven cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) One dollar.
2. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(b) A date.
(d) Clean up.
4. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His tooth.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His arm.
6. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(c) His mother.
7. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
8. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
9. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
10. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To steal it.
(b) To sell it.
(c) To put it in his case.
(d) To see what condition it is in.
11. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
12. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Yell to him.
13. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
(a) His hands.
(b) Dead-pig sticker.
(c) Baseball bat.
(d) A gun.
14. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Rest until you feel better."
(c) "You brought it on yourself."
(d) "Let me help you."
15. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
2. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
3. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
4. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)