|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's all right now.
(b) It really hurts and he's scared.
(c) He's okay.
(d) No big deal.
3. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
6. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
7. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
8. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Thirty-seven cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Nineteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
9. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
10. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(b) Big gash in his forehead.
(c) Blood coming out his ear.
(d) Broken nose.
11. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
12. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
13. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You really need to be honest."
(b) "Want some yogurt?"
(c) "Hope you're feeling better."
(d) "You did real good."
14. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
15. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(b) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
3. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
4. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
5. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)