|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Be sure to say his name.
(b) Speak loudly.
(c) Scare him with angry words.
(d) Hang up.
2. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's all right now.
(b) It really hurts and he's scared.
(c) No big deal.
(d) He's okay.
3. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Chocolate bars.
(c) Buffalo nickel.
4. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
5. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
6. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) A guy downtown.
(b) His mother.
(c) His friend.
(d) His cousin.
7. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
8. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
9. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) His car.
(c) A bag of ice.
(d) Ice cream.
10. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
11. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
12. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
13. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Peters.
(d) Saint Andrews.
14. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 5 pm.
(c) 11:15 pm.
(d) 9:30 pm.
15. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
2. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
3. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
4. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
5. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)