|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(c) The police.
2. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
3. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
4. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) A guy named Steve.
(b) His brother.
(c) He bought it at a coin store.
(d) His father.
5. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You really need to be honest."
(b) "Want some yogurt?"
(c) "Hope you're feeling better."
(d) "You did real good."
6. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By weighing it.
(b) He will look in the coin value book.
(c) By asking Teach.
(d) By asking a coin dealer.
7. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
8. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
9. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) What color the safe is.
(b) Who will open the safe.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
10. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(c) His mother.
11. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Blood coming out his ear.
(b) Big gash in his forehead.
(d) Broken nose.
12. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) One card.
(b) A flush.
(c) Two fives.
(d) Five queens.
13. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(a) Paper bag.
(d) Aluminum foil.
14. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
15. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He has appendicitis.
(c) He needs surgery.
(d) He got mugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
5. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)