|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Peters.
(c) Saint Andrews.
2. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
3. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Buffalo nickel.
(c) Chocolate bars.
4. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he is not at the shop.
(b) That he went home.
(c) That he is still at the shop.
(d) That he went to the hospital.
5. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He has to clean up.
(b) He's expecting an important call.
(c) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(d) He wants to finish his paperwork.
6. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
7. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
8. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Thirty-seven cents.
(c) Nineteen cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
9. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Honk the horn.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Yell to him.
(d) Cell phone.
10. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) Go home.
(b) He wants to do the break in.
(c) Go to the Riv.
11. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
12. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
13. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
14. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He wants to call his mom.
(b) He doesn't want to go.
(c) He's ready.
(d) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
15. Who hits Bob in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
2. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
5. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)