|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
2. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Two fives.
(b) One card.
(c) A flush.
(d) Five queens.
3. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
4. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
5. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) He will look in the coin value book.
(b) By weighing it.
(c) By asking Teach.
(d) By asking a coin dealer.
6. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(b) Aluminum foil.
(c) Paper bag.
7. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
(c) Raises his eyebrows.
(d) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
8. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(b) "Rest until you feel better."
(c) "You brought it on yourself."
9. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
10. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
11. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(b) More food.
(c) A bigger suitcase.
12. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He smashed it.
(b) He threw it in the lake.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He ran over it with his car.
13. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
14. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His arm.
(c) His tooth.
(d) His ankle.
15. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
3. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
4. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
5. What does Bob say about his injury?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)