|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Six years.
2. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
3. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
4. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(c) His mother.
6. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His friend.
(d) A guy downtown.
7. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
8. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) His sister called him.
(b) He got stopped by the police.
(c) He says his watch broke.
(d) He went to church.
9. Who hits Bob in the head?
10. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
11. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(c) He looks like a sissy.
12. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
13. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
14. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(b) His mother.
15. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) His car.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) A bag of ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
2. What happened to Fletcher?
3. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
5. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)