|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) More food.
(b) A bigger suitcase.
3. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he feels faint.
(b) When he can't see.
(c) When he can't remember his name.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
4. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(d) It is raining.
5. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
6. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
7. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Thirty-seven cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Nineteen cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
8. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Andrews.
(b) Saint Peters.
9. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Talks too fast.
(b) Forgets his name.
(c) Asks when he will be home.
(d) Calls the wrong number.
10. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(c) A date.
(d) Clean up.
11. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
12. Who hits Bob in the head?
13. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he is not at the shop.
(b) That he went home.
(c) That he is still at the shop.
(d) That he went to the hospital.
14. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
15. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
2. Who says he feels like throwing up?
3. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
4. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
5. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)