|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) One card.
(b) Two fives.
(c) A flush.
(d) Five queens.
2. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Asks when he will be home.
(b) Calls the wrong number.
(c) Forgets his name.
(d) Talks too fast.
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) That he fell down the stairs.
(b) He did it to himself.
(c) He doesn't know how it happened.
(d) He had an accident.
5. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
6. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(d) Clean up.
7. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(b) More food.
(c) A bigger suitcase.
8. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) What car he had bought.
(b) That he had to get home.
(c) That Fletcher cheats.
(d) The time.
9. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "You really need to be honest."
(c) "Want some yogurt?"
(d) "Hope you're feeling better."
10. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(c) The coin collector.
11. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
12. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) A bag of ice.
(d) His car.
13. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
14. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) An old shoe box.
(b) The case in his shop.
(c) His desk.
(d) In his wallet.
15. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
2. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
3. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
4. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)