|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Yell to him.
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) A bigger suitcase.
(d) More food.
3. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) Because of the art on it.
(b) Because it's very old.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) It looks brand new.
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(c) His mother.
6. Who says he feels like throwing up?
7. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) A guy named Steve.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) He bought it at a coin store.
8. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
9. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(b) Aluminum foil.
(d) Paper bag.
10. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He threw it in the lake.
(b) He hocked it.
(c) He smashed it.
(d) He ran over it with his car.
11. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
12. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Free enterprise.
(d) Good vibes.
13. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His arm.
(d) His tooth.
14. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
15. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Thirty-seven cents.
(c) Nineteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
2. What are the last words of the play?
3. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
5. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)