|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You really need to be honest."
(b) "Want some yogurt?"
(c) "Hope you're feeling better."
(d) "You did real good."
2. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's ready.
(b) He wants to call his mom.
(c) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(d) He doesn't want to go.
3. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Big gash in his forehead.
(b) Broken nose.
(c) Blood coming out his ear.
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) Because of the art on it.
(c) Because it's very old.
(d) It's shiny.
5. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
6. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(a) It is raining.
7. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) It really hurts and he's scared.
(b) He's okay.
(c) No big deal.
(d) He's all right now.
8. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
9. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) For Teach.
(b) He thought it was a good investment.
(c) For Donny.
(d) He wants to become a coin collector.
10. Who hits Teach in Act II?
11. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
12. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "See you soon."
(b) "That's all right."
(d) "Take care of yourself."
13. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(a) His mother.
14. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) Go to the Riv.
(c) He wants to do the break in.
(d) Go home.
15. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Honk the horn.
(b) Yell to him.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Call him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
2. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
3. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
4. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
5. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)