|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(b) Picture frame.
2. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
3. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) A guy downtown.
4. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(b) Clean up.
5. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(b) Buffalo nickel.
(d) Chocolate bars.
6. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
7. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
8. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
(b) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(c) Raises his eyebrows.
9. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
10. Who hits Bob in the head?
11. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) His car.
(c) A bag of ice.
(d) Ice cream.
12. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
13. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St. Anslem's.
(c) St, Peter's.
14. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
15. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
2. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
3. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
4. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
5. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)