|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
2. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(d) The police.
3. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
4. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Who will open the safe.
(b) What color the safe is.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
6. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "That's all right."
(c) "Take care of yourself."
(d) "See you soon."
7. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
8. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) He wants to become a coin collector.
(b) For Teach.
(c) For Donny.
(d) He thought it was a good investment.
9. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
10. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Six years.
11. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) He wants to do the break in.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to the Riv.
12. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His cousin.
(d) A guy downtown.
13. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "Want some yogurt?"
(c) "You really need to be honest."
(d) "Hope you're feeling better."
14. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(c) Raises his eyebrows.
(d) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
15. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
2. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
3. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
4. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)