|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(c) Clean up.
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. Who hits Teach in Act II?
4. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
5. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) For Donny.
(b) He wants to become a coin collector.
(c) He thought it was a good investment.
(d) For Teach.
6. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
7. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
8. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
9. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
10. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Rest until you feel better."
(b) "You brought it on yourself."
(c) "Let me help you."
11. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Yell to him.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Cell phone.
12. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
13. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He got stopped by the police.
(b) He went to church.
(c) His sister called him.
(d) He says his watch broke.
14. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
15. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(c) Picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
2. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
3. What does Bob say about his injury?
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
5. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)