|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(a) Paper bag.
(c) Aluminum foil.
2. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
3. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
4. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't see.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he feels faint.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
5. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
6. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
7. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 11:15 pm.
(b) 9:30 pm.
(c) 1:00 am.
(d) 5 pm.
8. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "Take care of yourself."
(b) "See you soon."
(c) "That's all right."
9. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Rest until you feel better."
(b) "You brought it on yourself."
(d) "Let me help you."
10. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(c) Clean up.
11. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) A guy downtown.
12. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Broken nose.
(b) Blood coming out his ear.
(c) Big gash in his forehead.
13. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) His sister called him.
(b) He got stopped by the police.
(c) He says his watch broke.
(d) He went to church.
14. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(b) The coin collector.
15. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Thirty-seven cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Nineteen cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
2. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
3. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
4. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
5. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)