|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(d) Clean up.
3. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Forgets his name.
(b) Calls the wrong number.
(c) Asks when he will be home.
(d) Talks too fast.
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(b) St. Anslem's.
(c) St, Peter's.
5. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
6. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
7. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(a) Picture frame.
8. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Yell to him.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Cell phone.
9. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
10. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) A bigger suitcase.
(c) More food.
11. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He's late for a reason.
(b) He's still at the cafe.
(c) He is talking with the police.
(d) He fell asleep.
12. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(b) The coin collector.
13. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
14. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
15. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) He had an accident.
(b) That he fell down the stairs.
(c) He did it to himself.
(d) He doesn't know how it happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
2. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
3. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
4. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
5. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)