|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "You really need to be honest."
(c) "Hope you're feeling better."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
2. Who hits Bob in the head?
3. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Talks too fast.
(b) Asks when he will be home.
(c) Forgets his name.
(d) Calls the wrong number.
4. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He got stopped by the police.
(b) He says his watch broke.
(c) His sister called him.
(d) He went to church.
5. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Andrews.
(d) Saint Peters.
6. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
7. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By weighing it.
(b) He will look in the coin value book.
(c) By asking a coin dealer.
(d) By asking Teach.
8. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) An old shoe box.
(b) His desk.
(c) The case in his shop.
(d) In his wallet.
9. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's okay.
(b) It really hurts and he's scared.
(c) No big deal.
(d) He's all right now.
10. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
11. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
12. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
13. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
14. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
15. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
2. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
4. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
5. Who says he feels like throwing up?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)