|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) He looks like a sissy.
(b) Looks good.
2. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
3. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(b) He doesn't want to go.
(c) He wants to call his mom.
(d) He's ready.
4. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He has appendicitis.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He got mugged.
(d) He needs surgery.
5. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Five queens.
(b) Two fives.
(c) A flush.
(d) One card.
6. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
7. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(a) Aluminum foil.
(c) Paper bag.
8. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(b) He's expecting an important call.
(c) He has to clean up.
(d) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
9. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
10. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
11. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
12. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(b) Saint Peters.
(d) Saint Andrews.
13. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(b) The police.
14. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
15. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 9:30 pm.
(b) 11:15 pm.
(c) 5 pm.
(d) 1:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
2. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
3. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
4. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
5. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)