|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
2. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(b) Aluminum foil.
(d) Paper bag.
3. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) That he had to get home.
(b) The time.
(c) What car he had bought.
(d) That Fletcher cheats.
6. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(d) His mother.
7. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) He wants to become a coin collector.
(b) He thought it was a good investment.
(c) For Teach.
(d) For Donny.
8. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) A guy downtown.
9. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "Hope you're feeling better."
(b) "You did real good."
(c) "You really need to be honest."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
10. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
11. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(b) Chocolate bars.
(d) Buffalo nickel.
12. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
13. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) He looks like a sissy.
(c) Looks good.
14. Who hits Teach in Act II?
15. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
2. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
3. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)