|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
2. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) He bought it at a coin store.
(d) A guy named Steve.
3. Who says he feels like throwing up?
4. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He doesn't want to go.
(b) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(c) He wants to call his mom.
(d) He's ready.
5. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
6. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
7. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
8. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Eight dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
9. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Forgets his name.
(b) Calls the wrong number.
(c) Talks too fast.
(d) Asks when he will be home.
10. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(c) It is raining.
11. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
12. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's okay.
(b) He's all right now.
(c) No big deal.
(d) It really hurts and he's scared.
13. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(d) His mother.
14. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
15. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He got stopped by the police.
(b) His sister called him.
(c) He says his watch broke.
(d) He went to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
2. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
3. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
4. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)