|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You really need to be honest."
(b) "Hope you're feeling better."
(c) "You did real good."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
2. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
3. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) His car.
(c) A bag of ice.
5. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) The time.
(b) That he had to get home.
(c) What car he had bought.
(d) That Fletcher cheats.
6. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
7. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't see.
(b) When he feels faint.
(c) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(d) When he can't remember his name.
8. Who hits Bob in the head?
9. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
10. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He says his watch broke.
(b) He got stopped by the police.
(c) His sister called him.
(d) He went to church.
11. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Yell to him.
(b) Honk the horn.
(c) Call him on the phone.
(d) Cell phone.
12. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Five seconds.
13. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
14. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
(a) His hands.
(b) Dead-pig sticker.
(c) A gun.
(d) Baseball bat.
15. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He ran over it with his car.
(b) He smashed it.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He threw it in the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
2. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
3. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
4. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
5. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)