Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) He looks like a sissy.
(c) Looks good.
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) His hands.
(d) Dead-pig sticker.
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) His car.
(d) A bag of ice.
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) What color the safe is.
(b) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) Who will open the safe.
6. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(a) His mother.
7. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He's still at the cafe.
(b) He's late for a reason.
(c) He is talking with the police.
(d) He fell asleep.
8. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Be sure to say his name.
(b) Speak loudly.
(c) Hang up.
(d) Scare him with angry words.
9. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) Because it's very old.
(b) Because of the art on it.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) It looks brand new.
10. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By asking a coin dealer.
(b) By weighing it.
(c) He will look in the coin value book.
(d) By asking Teach.
11. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
12. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) A guy downtown.
(d) His cousin.
13. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Five seconds.
14. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Buffalo nickel.
(c) Chocolate bars.
15. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(b) "You brought it on yourself."
(c) "Rest until you feel better."
(d) "Let me help you."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
2. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
3. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
5. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)