|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "Hope you're feeling better."
(c) "Want some yogurt?"
(d) "You really need to be honest."
2. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(b) "You brought it on yourself."
(c) "Rest until you feel better."
3. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 5 pm.
(b) 11:15 pm.
(c) 1:00 am.
(d) 9:30 pm.
4. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
6. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Where it's located.
(b) Who will open the safe.
(c) What color the safe is.
(d) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
7. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
8. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
9. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) A guy downtown.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friend.
10. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
11. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
12. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
13. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(b) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(c) He has to clean up.
(d) He's expecting an important call.
14. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(c) He looks like a sissy.
15. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
2. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
5. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)