|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(c) Teach likes things loose.
(d) Don's better than him in business.
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He's his friend.
(c) He thinks he's a great worker.
(d) He likes to work with Fletcher.
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Four dollars more.
(b) Less than what he paid.
(c) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(d) Six times more.
5. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
6. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
7. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She is not a good card player.
(b) She is better than him.
(c) She's too good for him.
(d) She plays well.
8. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Commitment to a company.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) Hard work.
9. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
10. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's mine."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
11. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
12. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
13. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
14. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(c) Gas station.
15. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)