|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) Twelve dollars.
(d) One dollar.
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing tennis shoes.
(b) Dressed in jeans.
(d) Wearing shorts.
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. Who is Don?
(a) Pig farmer.
(b) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Cafe owner.
6. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
7. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Help yourself."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
8. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he had enough money.
(b) If he wants to work with him.
(c) If it's going to rain.
(d) If he's his friend.
9. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) A fruit.
(b) Good businessman.
(c) Respected man.
10. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His age.
11. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) Take as many vacations as possible.
(d) It's best to give your work to others to do.
12. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
13. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(b) A piece of toast.
14. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He needs one.
15. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
4. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)