|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Two percent.
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) He'll be back in a week.
(b) That he had a good time.
(c) To save some food for him.
(d) That he's not mad at him.
5. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Love and courtship.
(b) Shopping and dating.
(c) Friendship and money.
(d) Eating and drinking.
6. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) With a key.
7. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His age.
(d) His background in finance.
8. What is Don's last name?
9. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
10. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Respected man.
(b) Good businessman.
(c) A fruit.
11. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) A collector.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) His mother.
12. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The kid.
(b) The best for the job.
(c) Little brother.
13. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) For their troubles.
(b) To give to their mothers.
(c) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(d) To donate to charities.
14. What does Don eat for breakfast?
15. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
2. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)