|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) In his car.
(b) The hotel.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) His house.
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Equal partners.
(b) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Don is stronger than the others.
4. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(c) Teach likes things loose.
(d) Don's better than him in business.
5. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
6. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
7. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twelve dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Nine dollars.
8. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Dressed in jeans.
(c) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Wearing shorts.
9. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
10. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) On Spring Street.
(d) Around the corner from Don's shop.
11. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Help yourself."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Don't eat that!"
(d) "That's mine."
12. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
13. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's his favorite meal.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
14. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Just right.
(d) Too fatty.
15. What is Don's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
2. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
3. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
4. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)