|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(c) Something for his headache.
(d) More coffee.
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The phone just rings and rings.
(b) The phone is busy.
(c) The answering machine picks up.
(d) He says no, he won't do it.
4. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She plays well.
(b) She's too good for him.
(c) She is not a good card player.
(d) She is better than him.
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
6. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
7. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Don's better than him in business.
(b) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(c) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(d) Teach likes things loose.
8. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) For their troubles.
(b) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(c) To give to their mothers.
(d) To donate to charities.
9. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His background in finance.
(c) His age.
(d) His designer clothing.
10. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) It's the most important meal of the day.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
11. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(b) He thinks he's a great worker.
(c) He's his friend.
(d) Safety in numbers.
12. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She is an excellent cook.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
13. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Respected man.
(b) Good businessman.
(d) A fruit.
14. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
15. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
2. Where does Teach live?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
5. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)