|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If it's going to rain.
(b) If he's his friend.
(c) If he had enough money.
(d) If he wants to work with him.
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) To mind the fort.
(c) To hold the flashlight.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is too good.
(d) He forgot to get his number.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He's tired from garden work.
(d) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
6. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
7. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
8. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
9. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He likes to work with others.
(c) He's can't hear.
(d) He's too noisy.
10. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
11. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) He wants no role.
(b) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
12. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Love and courtship.
13. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) Through the garage.
14. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
15. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)