|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Just right.
(d) Too fatty.
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(c) Dining room.
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) He read it in the newspaper.
(c) The man told him.
(d) Fletcher saw him leave.
6. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "You know I am."
(c) "No, thanks."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
7. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Don is stronger than the others.
(b) Equal partners.
(c) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(d) Teach is better than the others.
8. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
9. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
10. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She is an excellent cook.
11. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
12. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
13. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
14. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He likes to work with others.
(c) He's can't hear.
(d) He's too noisy.
15. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(b) He needs one.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He likes toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)