|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
4. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(c) Go Fish.
5. Who is Don?
(b) Pig farmer.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Cafe owner.
6. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Nine dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
7. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
8. Which character speaks first in Act I?
9. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Love and courtship.
(b) Friendship and money.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Shopping and dating.
10. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(c) That Bob wants to forget.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
11. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Fletcher saw him leave.
(b) The man told him.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
12. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
13. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Nineteen dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Thirty-five dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
14. What is Don's last name?
15. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
4. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
5. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)