|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) An insurance agent.
(b) A collector.
(c) The police.
(d) His mother.
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He needs one.
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He likes to borrow her books.
(b) She is an excellent cook.
(c) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(d) He admires the way she drives.
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
6. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
7. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
8. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
9. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Pants pockets.
(b) Kitchen drawer.
(d) Desk drawer.
10. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
11. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
12. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(c) Teach likes things loose.
(d) Don's better than him in business.
13. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) He admires his loyalty.
(b) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(c) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(d) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
14. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Fifteen dollars each.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Sixteen cents.
15. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) He says no, he won't do it.
(b) The phone is busy.
(c) The answering machine picks up.
(d) The phone just rings and rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)