|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Respected man.
(b) Good businessman.
(d) A fruit.
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(b) Gas station.
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
6. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
7. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He needs one.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He likes toast.
8. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
9. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
10. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
11. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he had enough money.
(b) If it's going to rain.
(c) If he's his friend.
(d) If he wants to work with him.
12. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He likes to borrow her books.
(b) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She is an excellent cook.
13. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
14. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
15. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His money.
(c) His business card.
(d) His collectibles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
2. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
4. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)