|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
4. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) The Riverside.
(c) Dining Extravaganza.
(d) Cafe Croissant.
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(b) Respected man.
(c) A fruit.
(d) Good businessman.
6. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
7. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(d) That he needs to think about it for a second.
8. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(b) For their troubles.
(c) To donate to charities.
(d) To give to their mothers.
9. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) That Bob can't remember it.
(c) That Bob wants to forget.
(d) It's a test of Bob's memory.
10. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Desk drawer.
(b) Pants pockets.
(d) Kitchen drawer.
11. Which character speaks first in Act I?
12. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
13. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(a) A piece of toast.
14. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His background in finance.
15. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) Main point person.
(c) To mind the fort.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
3. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)