|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Seventy-five cents.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Two dollars.
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(b) A hunting game.
(c) A book title.
(d) A song title.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) He's can't hear.
(b) He's too noisy.
(c) It's beyond his ability.
(d) He likes to work with others.
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(b) He forgot to get his number.
(c) He feels like the man is too good.
(d) He couldn't understand his accent.
6. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twelve dollars.
7. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He's tired from garden work.
(b) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He jogged too much.
8. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(c) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
9. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
10. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
11. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
12. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He likes toast.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He needs one.
13. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's the most important meal of the day.
(b) It's a long time until lunch.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
14. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Pants pockets.
(c) Desk drawer.
15. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
4. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
5. What is Teach's real name?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)