|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Drive the get-away car.
(b) Main point person.
(c) To hold the flashlight.
(d) To mind the fort.
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He thinks he's a great worker.
(b) He's his friend.
(c) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(d) Safety in numbers.
4. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Gourmet muffin.
(b) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Orange juice.
6. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
7. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A paper about pennies.
(b) A business card for a coin dealer.
(d) The book about coins.
8. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He has a valuable coin.
(b) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(c) He's starting his own shop.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
9. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
10. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His collectibles.
(c) His business card.
(d) His money.
11. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Dressed in jeans.
(d) Wearing shorts.
12. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A song title.
(b) A hunting game.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A book title.
13. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(c) He's tired from garden work.
(d) He jogged too much.
14. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Take as many vacations as possible.
(b) Have a dependable staff.
(c) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(d) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
15. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. What does Don eat for breakfast?
4. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)