|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) The man told him.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) Fletcher saw him leave.
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(b) He's refinishing his porch.
(c) He's working at home.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
4. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) A car.
(c) Pig iron.
(d) Family heirlooms.
6. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Seventy-five cents.
(d) Sixty dollars.
7. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He likes toast.
(b) He needs one.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
8. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
9. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
10. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he wants to work with him.
(b) If it's going to rain.
(c) If he's his friend.
(d) If he had enough money.
11. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He is a man who stands for something.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
12. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifteen dollars each.
(d) Sixteen cents.
13. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
14. What is the setting of Act I?
(b) Gas station.
(c) Don's Resale Shop.
15. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He's starting his own shop.
(b) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
5. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)