|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(c) That Bob can't remember it.
(d) That Bob wants to forget.
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(b) A book title.
(c) A song title.
(d) A hunting game.
3. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He couldn't understand his accent.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He forgot to get his number.
4. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) He likes to borrow her books.
(d) She is an excellent cook.
6. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) Have a dependable staff.
(d) Take as many vacations as possible.
7. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Sixteen cents.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
8. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
9. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
10. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Gourmet muffin.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
11. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
12. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) To hold the flashlight.
(d) To mind the fort.
13. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
14. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Dressed in jeans.
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Wearing shorts.
15. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(b) A paper about pennies.
(c) The book about coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
4. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
5. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)