|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To mind the fort.
(b) To hold the flashlight.
(c) Main point person.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He is a man who stands for something.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
3. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A paper about pennies.
(b) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A hunting game.
(b) A book title.
(c) A song title.
(d) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Nineteen dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Thirty-five dollars.
6. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
7. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
8. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Toast and eggs.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(d) Orange juice.
9. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(a) Something for his headache.
(d) More coffee.
10. Which character speaks first in Act I?
11. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If it's going to rain.
(b) If he had enough money.
(c) If he's his friend.
(d) If he wants to work with him.
12. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "He probably has caller ID."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) "I hope he answers."
13. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
14. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(c) Late afternoon.
15. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(b) Just right.
(c) Too fatty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
2. What does Don eat for breakfast?
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)