|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Two cents.
2. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(c) Take as many vacations as possible.
(d) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(c) A town nearby.
(d) On Spring Street.
5. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
6. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
7. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(c) That he needs to think about it for a second.
8. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
9. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) Commitment to a company.
10. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "Why would I want to?"
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "You know I am."
(d) "I'm not into that."
11. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
12. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
13. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He has a valuable coin.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
14. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
15. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)