|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's practiced a lot.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) She's very skilled.
3. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "You know I am."
(b) "I'm not into that."
(c) "No, thanks."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Spring Street.
(b) On Primrose Place.
(c) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(d) A town nearby.
5. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His drug use.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His designer clothing.
6. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
7. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Six times more.
(b) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(c) Less than what he paid.
(d) Four dollars more.
8. Where does Teach live?
(a) Outside in the hammock.
(b) His house.
(c) The hotel.
(d) In his car.
9. What is Don's last name?
10. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) Take as many vacations as possible.
(d) Have a dependable staff.
11. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He's his friend.
(b) He thinks he's a great worker.
(c) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(d) Safety in numbers.
12. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
13. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She is better than him.
(b) She is not a good card player.
(c) She plays well.
(d) She's too good for him.
14. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
15. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(b) A piece of toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. Who is Don?
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)