Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(c) He's his friend.
(d) He thinks he's a great worker.
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Nineteen dollars.
(d) Thirty-five dollars.
6. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's working at home.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
7. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) Dining Extravaganza.
(b) The Riverside.
(c) The Butter N Muffin.
(d) Cafe Croissant.
8. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "That's mine."
9. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A car.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) Pig iron.
10. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
11. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
12. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
13. What is Don's last name?
14. What is the setting of Act I?
(b) Don's Resale Shop.
(d) Gas station.
15. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twelve dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
2. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)