|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
2. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Nineteen dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
3. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The best for the job.
(b) The kid.
(d) Little brother.
4. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(b) Teach likes things loose.
(c) Don's better than him in business.
(d) To take the time to finesse the plan.
5. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
6. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) An insurance agent.
(b) A collector.
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
7. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He couldn't understand his accent.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He forgot to get his number.
(d) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
8. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) To mind the fort.
(c) Main point person.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
9. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
10. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
11. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) With a key.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the garage.
12. What is the setting of Act I?
(b) Gas station.
(c) Don's Resale Shop.
13. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Respected man.
(b) Good businessman.
(c) A fruit.
14. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's in an out of the house.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's working at home.
(d) He's refinishing his porch.
15. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Sixteen cents.
(c) Fifteen dollars each.
(d) One dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
4. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)