|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His designer clothing.
(b) His drug use.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His age.
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(a) Go Fish.
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He's a religious man.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He is a man who stands for something.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
6. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's the most important meal of the day.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) It's a long time until lunch.
7. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Commitment to a company.
(c) Hard work.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
8. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's not polite!"
(b) "Don't eat that!"
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "Help yourself."
9. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Toast and eggs.
(b) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
10. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
11. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) Two cents.
(b) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-six dollars.
12. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He's keeping it secret.
(b) He wants to suprise Don.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He'll decide when he gets there.
13. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(c) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
14. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
15. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. Who is Don?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)