|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) On Spring Street.
(d) On Primrose Place.
3. Which character speaks first in Act I?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "Why would I want to?"
(b) "I'm not into that."
(c) "No, thanks."
(d) "You know I am."
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(d) Take as many vacations as possible.
6. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Desk drawer.
(d) Pants pockets.
7. Where does Teach live?
(a) In his car.
(b) His house.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) The hotel.
8. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Love and courtship.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Friendship and money.
9. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He's his friend.
(b) He thinks he's a great worker.
(c) Safety in numbers.
(d) He likes to work with Fletcher.
10. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
11. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(d) Dining room.
12. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Gourmet muffin.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
13. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The best for the job.
(c) Little brother.
(d) The kid.
14. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(c) He admires his loyalty.
(d) Wants Don to be friendlier.
15. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)