|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(b) Something for his headache.
(d) More coffee.
2. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Sixteen cents.
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To give to their mothers.
(b) To donate to charities.
(c) For their troubles.
(d) To help pay Bob's college bills.
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) He'll be back in a week.
(b) That he's not mad at him.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) To save some food for him.
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He likes toast.
(b) As an example of what he might steal.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He needs one.
6. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing shorts.
(b) Dressed in jeans.
(c) Wearing tennis shoes.
7. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
8. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
9. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
10. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
11. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(b) A piece of toast.
12. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
13. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) An insurance agent.
(b) The police.
(c) A collector.
(d) His mother.
14. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Take as many vacations as possible.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(d) Have a dependable staff.
15. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) She's very skilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)