|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He wants to suprise Don.
(b) He's keeping it secret.
(c) He'll decide when he gets there.
(d) He has something stuck in his throat.
2. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
3. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
6. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His collectibles.
(b) His business card.
(c) His money.
(d) His buffalo nickel.
7. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He's a religious man.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He is a man who stands for something.
8. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "No, thanks."
(b) "Why would I want to?"
(c) "I'm not into that."
(d) "You know I am."
9. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Love and courtship.
(c) Friendship and money.
(d) Shopping and dating.
10. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
11. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Too fatty.
(d) Just right.
12. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(b) A piece of toast.
13. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
14. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Six times more.
(b) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(c) Less than what he paid.
(d) Four dollars more.
15. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(c) He's his friend.
(d) He thinks he's a great worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. What is the setting of Act I?
4. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)