Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
3. What is the setting of Act I?
Don's Resale Shop.
4. Who is Don?
Owner of a junk shop.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
6. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
7. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
Four hundred dollars.
8. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
He is a man who stands for something.
9. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
Common sense, experience, and talent.
This section contains 4,072 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)