Short Answer Questions
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
3. What is the setting of Act I?
4. Who is Don?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
6. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
7. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
8. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
9. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
This section contains 4,072 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)