|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) Outside in the hammock.
(b) His house.
(c) The hotel.
(d) In his car.
3. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
2. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
3. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
5. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)