|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
2. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Nineteen dollars.
(d) Thirty-five dollars.
3. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's the most important meal of the day.
(d) It's his favorite meal.
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He'll decide when he gets there.
(b) He has something stuck in his throat.
(c) He wants to suprise Don.
(d) He's keeping it secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
2. What does Bob say about his injury?
3. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. Who hits Bob in the head?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)