|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Fifteen dollars each.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. What is Don's last name?
4. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(b) To donate to charities.
(c) To give to their mothers.
(d) For their troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
3. What happened to Fletcher?
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)