|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(b) His mother.
2. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By weighing it.
(b) He will look in the coin value book.
(c) By asking Teach.
(d) By asking a coin dealer.
3. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Nineteen cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He is talking with the police.
(b) He's late for a reason.
(c) He fell asleep.
(d) He's still at the cafe.
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He's his friend.
(b) He thinks he's a great worker.
(c) Safety in numbers.
(d) He likes to work with Fletcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)