|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) No big deal.
(b) He's okay.
(c) He's all right now.
(d) It really hurts and he's scared.
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) With a key.
(d) Through the garage.
3. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
4. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "You really need to be honest."
(c) "Want some yogurt?"
(d) "Hope you're feeling better."
5. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "No, thanks."
(b) "You know I am."
(c) "Why would I want to?"
(d) "I'm not into that."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
3. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
5. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)