|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) That he needs to think about it for a second.
2. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Hang up.
(b) Scare him with angry words.
(c) Speak loudly.
(d) Be sure to say his name.
3. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
4. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
5. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
2. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. Who hits Teach in Act II?
5. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)