|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
2. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(b) Blood coming out his ear.
(c) Big gash in his forehead.
(d) Broken nose.
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Don is stronger than the others.
(b) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
4. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He's starting his own shop.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) What to take, what not to take.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
2. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)