|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) A car.
(c) Pig iron.
(d) Family heirlooms.
2. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He admires the way she drives.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
5. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)