|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He needs one.
2. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Eight dollars.
3. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
4. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(d) Thirty minutes.
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He'll decide when he gets there.
(b) He has something stuck in his throat.
(c) He's keeping it secret.
(d) He wants to suprise Don.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
2. What happened to Fletcher?
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
4. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)