|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
2. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(b) Go to the Riv.
(c) He wants to do the break in.
(d) Go home.
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He has something stuck in his throat.
(b) He wants to suprise Don.
(c) He's keeping it secret.
(d) He'll decide when he gets there.
5. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) He looks like a sissy.
(d) Looks good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
2. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
5. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)