|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(c) A piece of toast.
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Be sure to say his name.
(b) Scare him with angry words.
(c) Speak loudly.
(d) Hang up.
4. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
5. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
2. What happened to Fletcher?
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
5. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)