|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Talks too fast.
(b) Calls the wrong number.
(c) Asks when he will be home.
(d) Forgets his name.
2. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To see what condition it is in.
(b) To put it in his case.
(c) To sell it.
(d) To steal it.
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(d) Late afternoon.
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "You know I am."
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "I'm not into that."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(b) To be Don's helper.
(c) To stay outside and watch for police.
(d) He wants no role.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
5. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)