|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(a) Too fatty.
(d) Just right.
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(a) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
3. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
4. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
5. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)