|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
3. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He knows how to get into the house.
(d) He's good at watching for the cops.
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(b) Good businessman.
(c) Respected man.
(d) A fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
2. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
3. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
4. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
5. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)