|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Commitment to a company.
2. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
3. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He's expecting an important call.
(b) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(c) He has to clean up.
(d) He wants to finish his paperwork.
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Dressed in jeans.
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Wearing shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
2. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
3. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
4. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
5. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)