|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Dressed in jeans.
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Wearing shorts.
2. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) He admires his loyalty.
(b) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(c) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(d) Wants Don to be more loyal.
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Good businessman.
(c) A fruit.
(d) Respected man.
4. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(b) The coin collector.
5. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's his favorite meal.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
3. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
4. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)