|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(c) That Bob wants to forget.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) Clean up.
(c) A date.
3. Who says he feels like throwing up?
4. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) An old shoe box.
(b) His desk.
(c) The case in his shop.
(d) In his wallet.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He jogged too much.
(b) He walked too far with his dog.
(c) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(d) He's tired from garden work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
4. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)