|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(c) His mother.
2. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) The case in his shop.
(b) An old shoe box.
(c) In his wallet.
(d) His desk.
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He likes to borrow her books.
(b) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She is an excellent cook.
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He's tired from garden work.
(d) He walked too far with his dog.
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(b) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
2. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
4. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
5. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)