|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(a) Dining room.
2. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Two fives.
(b) Five queens.
(c) One card.
(d) A flush.
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
(a) Hard work.
(c) Good vibes.
(d) Free enterprise.
5. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
2. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)