|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
2. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) Clean up.
(d) A date.
4. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(b) The police.
5. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he can't see.
(d) When he feels faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
2. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
3. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
5. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)