|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Andrews.
(d) Saint Peters.
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) To mind the fort.
(d) Main point person.
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He is a good friend.
(c) He knows how to drive away fast.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) One card.
(b) A flush.
(c) Two fives.
(d) Five queens.
5. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
3. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
4. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
5. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)