|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Andrews.
(b) Saint Peters.
2. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
3. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Asks when he will be home.
(b) Forgets his name.
(c) Talks too fast.
(d) Calls the wrong number.
4. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(b) The coin collector.
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He likes toast.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He needs one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
2. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
3. What are the last words of the play?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)