|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
(a) The hotel.
(b) Outside in the hammock.
(c) In his car.
(d) His house.
2. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(b) Saint Peters.
(d) Saint Andrews.
3. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
4. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
2. Who says he feels like throwing up?
3. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
5. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)