|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) He looks like a sissy.
(c) Looks good.
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he went to the hospital.
(b) That he is still at the shop.
(c) That he went home.
(d) That he is not at the shop.
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
5. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)