|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) Two cents.
(c) Thirty-six dollars.
(d) One dollar.
2. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He probably has caller ID."
(b) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(c) "I hope he answers."
(d) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
3. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) She learned from her dad.
(c) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(d) She's practiced a lot.
4. What does Don eat for breakfast?
5. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) More food.
(b) A bigger suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
2. What is the setting of Act I?
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)