|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(b) A paper about pennies.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A business card for a coin dealer.
2. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Where it's located.
(b) Who will open the safe.
(c) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(d) What color the safe is.
3. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He has something stuck in his throat.
(b) He'll decide when he gets there.
(c) He wants to suprise Don.
(d) He's keeping it secret.
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
2. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
3. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)