|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
2. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Eight dollars.
3. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
4. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
5. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
2. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
3. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
4. What does Don eat for breakfast?
5. What does Bob say about his injury?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)