|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Buffalo nickel.
(c) Chocolate bars.
2. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
3. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He has something stuck in his throat.
(b) He's keeping it secret.
(c) He wants to suprise Don.
(d) He'll decide when he gets there.
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
2. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)