|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "You did real good."
(b) "Hope you're feeling better."
(c) "You really need to be honest."
(d) "Want some yogurt?"
3. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By asking Teach.
(b) By weighing it.
(c) By asking a coin dealer.
(d) He will look in the coin value book.
4. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He has a valuable coin.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) What to take, what not to take.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
2. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
4. Who subdues Teach while he's wrecking the shop?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)