|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(b) Chocolate bars.
(c) Buffalo nickel.
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) For their troubles.
(b) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(c) To donate to charities.
(d) To give to their mothers.
3. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
4. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Hard work.
(d) Commitment to a company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
4. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
5. Who hits Bob in the head?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)