|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Commitment to a company.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) A college degree.
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The phone just rings and rings.
(b) The answering machine picks up.
(c) He says no, he won't do it.
(d) The phone is busy.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He couldn't understand his accent.
(b) He forgot to get his number.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He feels like the man is too good.
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(b) His car.
(c) A bag of ice.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
2. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
3. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)