|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
2. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(b) Saint Andrews.
(c) Saint Peters.
3. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He likes to work with others.
(c) He's too noisy.
(d) He's can't hear.
4. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
5. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) A guy named Steve.
(b) He bought it at a coin store.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
2. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
3. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
4. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
5. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)