|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
2. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(c) The coin collector.
3. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) A guy named Steve.
(b) His father.
(c) He bought it at a coin store.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(b) He looks like a sissy.
5. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he's his friend.
(b) If it's going to rain.
(c) If he had enough money.
(d) If he wants to work with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
2. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
4. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
5. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)