|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes, tops.
2. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing shorts.
(c) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Dressed in jeans.
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(a) Aluminum foil.
(d) Paper bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
3. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
4. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
5. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)