|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Don is stronger than the others.
(b) Teach is better than the others.
(c) Equal partners.
(d) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
4. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(c) That he needs to think about it for a second.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
2. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
3. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
4. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
5. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)