|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(b) The police.
2. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five seconds.
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He likes to borrow her books.
(b) She is an excellent cook.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
4. Who hits Teach in Act II?
5. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) A guy named Steve.
(d) He bought it at a coin store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
2. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
5. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)