|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don?
(a) Owner of a junk shop.
(c) Pig farmer.
(d) Cafe owner.
2. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By asking Teach.
(b) He will look in the coin value book.
(c) By asking a coin dealer.
(d) By weighing it.
3. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Twelve years.
4. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
5. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
3. Why does Teach need a nap?
4. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
5. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)