|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Pig iron.
(b) A musical instrument.
(c) A car.
(d) Family heirlooms.
2. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 11:15 pm.
(c) 5 pm.
(d) 9:30 pm.
3. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(b) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(c) "He probably has caller ID."
(d) "I hope he answers."
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)