|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "No, thanks."
(b) "I'm not into that."
(c) "You know I am."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
2. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Five seconds.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes, tops.
3. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
4. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To see what condition it is in.
(b) To steal it.
(c) To put it in his case.
(d) To sell it.
5. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) He looks like a sissy.
(b) Looks good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
5. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)