|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(a) Saint Peters.
(c) Saint Andrews.
2. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Seventy-five cents.
(d) Two dollars.
3. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A paper about pennies.
(c) A business card for a coin dealer.
(d) The book about coins.
4. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Teach likes things loose.
(b) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(c) Don's better than him in business.
(d) To take the time to finesse the plan.
5. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)