|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(c) Dining room.
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) He read it in the newspaper.
(c) Fletcher saw him leave.
(d) The man told him.
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(a) Go Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
5. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)