|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He knows how to get into the house.
(d) He is a good friend.
2. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He's too noisy.
(c) He's can't hear.
(d) He likes to work with others.
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Don's better than him in business.
(c) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(d) Teach likes things loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
3. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
4. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
5. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)