|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His arm.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His ankle.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His drug use.
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) He wants no role.
(b) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
4. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(b) "Rest until you feel better."
(c) "You brought it on yourself."
5. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he had enough money.
(b) If he's his friend.
(c) If he wants to work with him.
(d) If it's going to rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
2. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)