|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(d) His mother.
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he's his friend.
(b) If he had enough money.
(c) If he wants to work with him.
(d) If it's going to rain.
4. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) He's okay.
(b) It really hurts and he's scared.
(c) No big deal.
(d) He's all right now.
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
4. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
5. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)