|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) It's shiny.
(c) Because it's very old.
(d) Because of the art on it.
2. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's not polite!"
(b) "That's mine."
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
4. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
(a) Buffalo nickel.
(c) Chocolate bars.
5. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he feels faint.
(b) When he can't remember his name.
(c) When he can't see.
(d) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
2. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
3. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)