|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's practiced a lot.
(b) She's very skilled.
(c) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(d) She learned from her dad.
3. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(b) Saint Andrews.
(c) Saint Peters.
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Five queens.
(b) One card.
(c) A flush.
(d) Two fives.
5. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) He looks like a sissy.
(d) Looks good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
5. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)