|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His tooth.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His jaw.
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(c) Dining room.
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the garage.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) With a key.
(d) Through an open window.
5. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
3. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)