|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(b) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Desk drawer.
(d) Pants pockets.
3. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Andrews.
(d) Saint Peters.
4. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
5. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "Take care of yourself."
(c) "See you soon."
(d) "That's all right."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)