|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
2. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) He bought it at a coin store.
(d) A guy named Steve.
3. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
4. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
5. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
2. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)