|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
2. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
3. Who says he feels like throwing up?
4. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Pants pockets.
(c) Desk drawer.
5. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "You know I am."
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "I'm not into that."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
2. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
4. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)