|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
2. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She is an excellent cook.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(d) He likes to borrow her books.
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His money.
(b) His business card.
(c) His collectibles.
(d) His buffalo nickel.
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He knows how to get into the house.
(b) He is a good friend.
(c) He knows how to drive away fast.
(d) He's good at watching for the cops.
5. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
4. What does Bob say about his injury?
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)