|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(b) Picture frame.
2. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(a) "Let me help you."
(b) "Rest until you feel better."
(c) "You brought it on yourself."
3. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
4. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A guy downtown.
(d) His friend.
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He's his friend.
(c) He thinks he's a great worker.
(d) He likes to work with Fletcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
2. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
3. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
4. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)