|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Equal partners.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(d) Teach is better than the others.
2. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) It's shiny.
(c) Because of the art on it.
(d) Because it's very old.
3. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
4. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
(a) When he can't remember his name.
(b) When he feels faint.
(c) When Teach is asking him about the nickel he has.
(d) When he can't see.
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) He likes to borrow her books.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
3. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)