|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) The man told him.
(b) Fletcher saw him leave.
(c) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(d) He read it in the newspaper.
2. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
3. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(b) He doesn't want to go.
(c) He wants to call his mom.
(d) He's ready.
4. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
5. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
2. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
3. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
4. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
5. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)