|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
2. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
3. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
4. Who does Bob say he bought the nickel from?
(a) His mother.
(b) A guy downtown.
(c) His friend.
(d) His cousin.
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(b) Wearing shorts.
(c) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Dressed in jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
4. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
5. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)