|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Peters.
(d) Saint Andrews.
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) Clean up.
(b) A date.
3. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) One dollar.
(c) Thirty-six dollars.
(d) Two cents.
4. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He went to church.
(b) He says his watch broke.
(c) His sister called him.
(d) He got stopped by the police.
5. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
4. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)