|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(b) He's ready.
(c) He doesn't want to go.
(d) He wants to call his mom.
2. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
(c) Saint Andrews.
(d) Saint Peters.
3. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
4. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(c) It is raining.
5. Who is Don?
(a) Pig farmer.
(b) Cafe owner.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
2. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
4. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
5. What is the setting of Act I?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)