|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(d) Toast and eggs.
2. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
3. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) That he had to get home.
(b) What car he had bought.
(c) The time.
(d) That Fletcher cheats.
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He'll decide when he gets there.
(b) He has something stuck in his throat.
(c) He's keeping it secret.
(d) He wants to suprise Don.
5. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
(a) 9:30 pm.
(b) 1:00 am.
(c) 5 pm.
(d) 11:15 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
2. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)