|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) "He probably has caller ID."
(d) "He's talking, give him a minute."
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) In his car.
(b) Outside in the hammock.
(c) The hotel.
(d) His house.
3. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
4. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has a great singing voice.
(b) He's a religious man.
(c) He is a man who stands for something.
(d) He has travelled to China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
2. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
3. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
4. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)