|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His business card.
(b) His collectibles.
(c) His money.
(d) His buffalo nickel.
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(b) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(d) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
5. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
2. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
3. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
4. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
5. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)