|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(d) The coin collector.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He couldn't understand his accent.
(b) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(c) He forgot to get his number.
(d) He feels like the man is too good.
5. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
5. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)