|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
2. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To steal it.
(b) To put it in his case.
(c) To sell it.
(d) To see what condition it is in.
3. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
2. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
4. What does Bob say about his injury?
5. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)