|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(b) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(c) "He probably has caller ID."
(d) "I hope he answers."
2. Who says he feels like throwing up?
3. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He broke his leg.
(b) He needs surgery.
(c) He got mugged.
(d) He has appendicitis.
4. What does Don eat for breakfast?
5. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he went to the hospital.
(b) That he went home.
(c) That he is still at the shop.
(d) That he is not at the shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
3. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
4. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)