|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
(a) He got stopped by the police.
(b) His sister called him.
(c) He went to church.
(d) He says his watch broke.
4. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(a) A date.
(d) Clean up.
5. Where does Teach live?
(a) The hotel.
(b) Outside in the hammock.
(c) In his car.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
4. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
5. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)