|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She is better than him.
(b) She plays well.
(c) She's too good for him.
(d) She is not a good card player.
2. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
(a) Paper bag.
(b) Aluminum foil.
3. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(a) Cuff links.
4. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He got mugged.
(b) He needs surgery.
(c) He has appendicitis.
(d) He broke his leg.
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
4. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
5. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)