|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) A bigger suitcase.
(d) More food.
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
5. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
(a) The time.
(b) That Fletcher cheats.
(c) What car he had bought.
(d) That he had to get home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
2. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
5. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)