|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(c) His mother.
2. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Five queens.
(b) A flush.
(c) One card.
(d) Two fives.
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
5. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he is still at the shop.
(b) That he is not at the shop.
(c) That he went to the hospital.
(d) That he went home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
2. Who is Don?
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)