|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
2. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) That Bob can't remember it.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) It's a test of Bob's memory.
3. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(c) Gas station.
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) She's very skilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
2. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)