|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Less than what he paid.
(c) Six times more.
(d) Four dollars more.
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He is a man who stands for something.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
4. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Just right.
(d) Too fatty.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
2. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
3. Who is Don?
4. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
5. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)