|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
2. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Less than what he paid.
(d) Four dollars more.
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His age.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His designer clothing.
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he had a good time.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) That he's not mad at him.
(d) To save some food for him.
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Nine dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
4. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)