|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That Bob can't remember it.
(c) That Bob wants to forget.
(d) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Love and courtship.
(b) Friendship and money.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Eating and drinking.
3. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Desk drawer.
(d) Pants pockets.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He likes to work with others.
(c) He's too noisy.
(d) He's can't hear.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
5. Who is Don?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)