|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Don is stronger than the others.
(b) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(c) Equal partners.
(d) Teach is better than the others.
3. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "Why would I want to?"
(b) "I'm not into that."
(c) "No, thanks."
(d) "You know I am."
5. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)