|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Shopping and dating.
(c) Friendship and money.
(d) Love and courtship.
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(c) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(d) He admires his loyalty.
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)