|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(c) A piece of toast.
2. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) It's the most important meal of the day.
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(b) He's working at home.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(c) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
4. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)