|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To stay outside and watch for police.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
4. Which character speaks first in Act I?
5. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(b) A book title.
(c) A hunting game.
(d) A song title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)