|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She is an excellent cook.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) He likes to borrow her books.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Seventy-five cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Sixty dollars.
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He likes toast.
(b) As an example of what he might steal.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He needs one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
3. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)