|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(c) Take as many vacations as possible.
(d) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
2. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Commitment to a company.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) A college degree.
3. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Shopping and dating.
(c) Friendship and money.
(d) Love and courtship.
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
3. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)