|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(d) Two cents.
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
2. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
3. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)