|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) To mind the fort.
(d) To hold the flashlight.
2. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) His mother.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) A collector.
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Nine dollars.
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A hunting game.
(b) A song title.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A book title.
5. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) The hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
3. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
4. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)