|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Nineteen dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's not polite!"
(b) "Don't eat that!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "That's mine."
3. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(c) On Spring Street.
(d) A town nearby.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) He's too noisy.
(b) It's beyond his ability.
(c) He likes to work with others.
(d) He's can't hear.
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(b) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(c) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(d) He admires his loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)