|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) A car.
(c) Family heirlooms.
(d) Pig iron.
2. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(b) The book about coins.
(c) A paper about pennies.
(d) A business card for a coin dealer.
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(c) Go Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
2. Who is Don?
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
4. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)