|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has a great singing voice.
(b) He's a religious man.
(c) He has travelled to China.
(d) He is a man who stands for something.
3. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
4. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(c) Two cents.
(d) One dollar.
5. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) Dining Extravaganza.
(c) Cafe Croissant.
(d) The Riverside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. Who is Don?
5. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)