|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "You know I am."
(c) "Why would I want to?"
(d) "No, thanks."
2. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(c) Gas station.
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(a) Go Fish.
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Pig iron.
(c) A car.
(d) Family heirlooms.
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's very skilled.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
2. What does Don eat for breakfast?
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
4. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
5. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)