|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he's not mad at him.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) To save some food for him.
2. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
5. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) To mind the fort.
(c) Drive the get-away car.
(d) Main point person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
2. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
3. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
5. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)