|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Love and courtship.
(b) Friendship and money.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Shopping and dating.
2. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(b) He's refinishing his porch.
(c) He's in an out of the house.
(d) He's working at home.
3. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Sixteen cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
4. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(d) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. Which character speaks first in Act I?
4. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
5. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)