|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
2. What is the setting of Act I?
(c) Gas station.
(d) Don's Resale Shop.
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's working at home.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
4. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He admires the way she drives.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(b) Wearing shorts.
(c) Dressed in jeans.
(d) Wearing tennis shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
4. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)