|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) A fruit.
(b) Good businessman.
(c) Respected man.
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Love and courtship.
5. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) That Bob can't remember it.
(d) It's a test of Bob's memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
2. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
3. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)