|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) For their troubles.
(b) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(c) To donate to charities.
(d) To give to their mothers.
3. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If it's going to rain.
(b) If he's his friend.
(c) If he wants to work with him.
(d) If he had enough money.
5. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
4. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
5. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)