|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
2. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Teach is better than the others.
(b) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(c) Don is stronger than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(c) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(d) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
4. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)