|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(a) Dining room.
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "I hope he answers."
(b) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(c) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(d) "He probably has caller ID."
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To be Don's helper.
(b) To stay outside and watch for police.
(c) He wants no role.
(d) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
3. What is Don's last name?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)