|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His money.
(c) His business card.
(d) His collectibles.
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(b) As an example of what he might steal.
(c) He needs one.
(d) He likes toast.
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Gourmet muffin.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
5. What is Don's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
2. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)