|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Thirty-five dollars.
(c) Nineteen dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His business card.
(c) His collectibles.
(d) His money.
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's his favorite meal.
(b) It's the most important meal of the day.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. Where does Teach live?
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
5. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)