|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) The hotel.
(d) Outside in the hammock.
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) A car.
(c) Family heirlooms.
(d) Pig iron.
3. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) She's practiced a lot.
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he wants to work with him.
(b) If he had enough money.
(c) If he's his friend.
(d) If it's going to rain.
5. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)