|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(b) He likes toast.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He needs one.
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(b) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(a) Dining room.
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Seventy-five cents.
(d) Sixty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
2. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
3. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)