|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Love and courtship.
(d) Shopping and dating.
2. What is Don's last name?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Commitment to a company.
(b) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Hard work.
4. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He needs one.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Nineteen dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)