|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's mine."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
2. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(d) Gas station.
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He is a man who stands for something.
(d) He's a religious man.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(c) He's tired from garden work.
(d) He jogged too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
4. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)