|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Fifteen dollars each.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Sixteen cents.
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
3. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
4. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
5. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
4. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)