|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) The hotel.
(c) In his car.
(d) Outside in the hammock.
2. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To stay outside and watch for police.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(d) To be Don's helper.
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. Who is Don?
(a) Cafe owner.
(b) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Pig farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
2. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)