|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To stay outside and watch for police.
(b) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) He wants no role.
2. Who is Don?
(b) Pig farmer.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Cafe owner.
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She's too good for him.
(b) She is better than him.
(c) She plays well.
(d) She is not a good card player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)