|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
3. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She plays well.
(b) She's too good for him.
(c) She is not a good card player.
(d) She is better than him.
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the garage.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) With a key.
5. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)