|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twelve dollars.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One dollar.
2. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) He's starting his own shop.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
3. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) A collector.
(b) His mother.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) The police.
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Four dollars more.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(d) Less than what he paid.
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)