|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's mine."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Don't eat that!"
(d) "Help yourself."
2. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He needs one.
(b) As an example of what he might steal.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He likes toast.
4. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(a) Too fatty.
(c) Just right.
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
2. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
3. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)