|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) With a key.
(d) Through an open window.
2. Who is Don?
(b) Cafe owner.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Pig farmer.
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
2. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
4. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)