|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) To save some food for him.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) That he's not mad at him.
(d) That he had a good time.
2. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he wants to work with him.
(b) If he's his friend.
(c) If it's going to rain.
(d) If he had enough money.
3. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is too good.
(d) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(d) On Spring Street.
5. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's the most important meal of the day.
(b) It's a long time until lunch.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
4. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
5. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)