|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Nine dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twelve dollars.
4. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Teach likes things loose.
(b) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(c) Don's better than him in business.
(d) Teach wants him to buy the best.
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. Who is Don?
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)