|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(b) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(c) "I hope he answers."
(d) "He probably has caller ID."
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A hunting game.
(b) A book title.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A song title.
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) For their troubles.
(b) To donate to charities.
(c) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(d) To give to their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
5. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)