|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) It's the most important meal of the day.
(d) It's a long time until lunch.
3. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(c) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) Through the garage.
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A car.
(b) Pig iron.
(c) Family heirlooms.
(d) A musical instrument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
2. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
3. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
4. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)