|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(c) Two cents.
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's not polite!"
(b) "Don't eat that!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "That's mine."
3. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
4. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) A collector.
(b) The police.
(c) His mother.
(d) An insurance agent.
5. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)