|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Pig iron.
(c) A car.
(d) Family heirlooms.
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing shorts.
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Dressed in jeans.
4. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Two cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
3. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)