|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
(a) The hotel.
(b) Outside in the hammock.
(c) In his car.
(d) His house.
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
4. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(b) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(c) He admires his loyalty.
(d) Wants Don to be friendlier.
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)