|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(c) More coffee.
(d) Something for his headache.
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) Commitment to a company.
(c) Hard work.
(d) A college degree.
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's the most important meal of the day.
(b) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) It's a long time until lunch.
5. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(b) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) A paper about pennies.
(d) The book about coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
3. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
4. What is Don's last name?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)