|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Too fatty.
(d) Just right.
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
5. Where does Teach live?
(a) Outside in the hammock.
(b) In his car.
(c) His house.
(d) The hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
2. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
3. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
4. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)