|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A book title.
(b) A hunting game.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A song title.
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) To mind the fort.
(d) Main point person.
3. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "I hope he answers."
(b) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(c) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(d) "He probably has caller ID."
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He's starting his own shop.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) What to take, what not to take.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. Where does Teach live?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)