|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His age.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His designer clothing.
3. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Thirty-five dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
2. Why does Teach need a nap?
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
4. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)