|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he had a good time.
(b) That he's not mad at him.
(c) To save some food for him.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(b) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(c) Don's better than him in business.
(d) Teach likes things loose.
3. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) She's practiced a lot.
4. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Thirty-five dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
2. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
4. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)