|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Pants pockets.
(d) Desk drawer.
2. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(b) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(c) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(d) He admires his loyalty.
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) He read it in the newspaper.
(c) Fletcher saw him leave.
(d) The man told him.
5. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)