|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His age.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His designer clothing.
2. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He's can't hear.
(c) He's too noisy.
(d) He likes to work with others.
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) His mother.
(b) An insurance agent.
(c) The police.
(d) A collector.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He jogged too much.
(b) He's tired from garden work.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)