|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
4. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His money.
(c) His collectibles.
(d) His business card.
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
2. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
3. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
4. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)