|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His age.
(d) His drug use.
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(b) Respected man.
(c) Good businessman.
(d) A fruit.
4. What is Teach's real name?
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
2. What does Don eat for breakfast?
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)