|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob wants to forget.
(b) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(c) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) A fruit.
(b) Good businessman.
(c) Respected man.
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) The man told him.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) Fletcher saw him leave.
4. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Dressed in jeans.
(d) Wearing shorts.
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
4. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)