|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She is an excellent cook.
2. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Two percent.
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A car.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) Pig iron.
5. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)