|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Riverside.
(b) Cafe Croissant.
(c) Dining Extravaganza.
(d) The Butter N Muffin.
2. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He's starting his own shop.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If it's going to rain.
(b) If he wants to work with him.
(c) If he's his friend.
(d) If he had enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
2. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)