|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(c) "I hope he answers."
(d) "He probably has caller ID."
2. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(b) Gas station.
3. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Family heirlooms.
(b) A car.
(c) Pig iron.
(d) A musical instrument.
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He'll decide when he gets there.
(b) He's keeping it secret.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He wants to suprise Don.
5. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(c) Go Fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
2. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
3. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)