|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) It's the most important meal of the day.
(d) It's a long time until lunch.
3. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) The hotel.
(d) Outside in the hammock.
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
4. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
5. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)