|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He needs one.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)