|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) He likes to borrow her books.
(b) He admires the way she drives.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Fletcher saw him leave.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) The man told him.
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(d) Two cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)