|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Spring Street.
(b) On Primrose Place.
(c) A town nearby.
(d) Around the corner from Don's shop.
2. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Wearing shorts.
(d) Dressed in jeans.
3. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(c) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(b) Take as many vacations as possible.
(c) Have a dependable staff.
(d) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(c) He jogged too much.
(d) He's tired from garden work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
3. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
5. What is the setting of Act I?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)