|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His age.
2. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he had enough money.
(b) If it's going to rain.
(c) If he wants to work with him.
(d) If he's his friend.
3. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
4. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Dressed in jeans.
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(d) Wearing shorts.
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
2. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)