|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Pants pockets.
(b) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Desk drawer.
2. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob can't remember it.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) It's a test of Bob's memory.
3. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
4. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He's keeping it secret.
(b) He wants to suprise Don.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He'll decide when he gets there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
2. What does Don eat for breakfast?
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)