|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the garage.
2. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(b) That Bob wants to forget.
(c) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(d) That Bob can't remember it.
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Love and courtship.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Eating and drinking.
5. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Gas station.
(c) Don's Resale Shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)