|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(b) Go Fish.
2. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Fletcher saw him leave.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) The man told him.
(d) He read it in the newspaper.
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His business card.
(b) His collectibles.
(c) His money.
(d) His buffalo nickel.
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's practiced a lot.
(b) She's very skilled.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
5. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His background in finance.
(b) His drug use.
(c) His designer clothing.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
4. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
5. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)