|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
2. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's his favorite meal.
(b) It's the most important meal of the day.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
3. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(b) A piece of toast.
4. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Twelve dollars.
(d) Nine dollars.
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) One dollar.
(c) Two cents.
(d) Thirty-six dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
2. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
3. Where does Teach live?
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)