|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He probably has caller ID."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(d) "He's talking, give him a minute."
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) Cafe Croissant.
(c) The Riverside.
(d) Dining Extravaganza.
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) With a key.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) Through an open window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
2. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. What is Don's last name?
5. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)