|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
3. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Ninety dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Thirty-five dollars.
(d) Nineteen dollars.
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
3. Where does Teach live?
4. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
5. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)