|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Eating and drinking.
(c) Love and courtship.
(d) Shopping and dating.
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he had a good time.
(b) To save some food for him.
(c) That he's not mad at him.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
5. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) He says no, he won't do it.
(b) The answering machine picks up.
(c) The phone is busy.
(d) The phone just rings and rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)