|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(b) He's his friend.
(c) Safety in numbers.
(d) He thinks he's a great worker.
2. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
3. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(c) Something for his headache.
(d) More coffee.
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. Who is Don?
5. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)