|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teach live?
(a) In his car.
(b) His house.
(c) The hotel.
(d) Outside in the hammock.
2. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He's tired from garden work.
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(a) Wearing tennis shoes.
(b) Dressed in jeans.
(d) Wearing shorts.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) It's beyond his ability.
(b) He's can't hear.
(c) He likes to work with others.
(d) He's too noisy.
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
2. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
3. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)