|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He's starting his own shop.
(b) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
2. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Equal partners.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) He'll be back in a week.
(b) To save some food for him.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) That he's not mad at him.
5. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(d) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
2. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
4. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)