|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) Respected man.
(b) A fruit.
(c) Good businessman.
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
4. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She plays well.
(b) She is not a good card player.
(c) She is better than him.
(d) She's too good for him.
5. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
4. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
5. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)