|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Two percent.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He couldn't understand his accent.
(d) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He needs one.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He likes toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
4. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
5. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)