|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) A collector.
(b) The police.
(c) His mother.
(d) An insurance agent.
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He needs one.
(b) He likes toast.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) As an example of what he might steal.
3. Who is Don?
(a) Pig farmer.
(b) Cafe owner.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(b) He read it in the newspaper.
(c) Fletcher saw him leave.
(d) The man told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
4. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)