|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) "He probably has caller ID."
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Love and courtship.
(b) Friendship and money.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Shopping and dating.
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To be Don's helper.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) To stay outside and watch for police.
(d) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
4. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)