|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is too good.
(b) He forgot to get his number.
(c) He couldn't understand his accent.
(d) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
3. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) The hotel.
(c) In his car.
(d) Outside in the hammock.
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) With a key.
5. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) A collector.
(c) His mother.
(d) An insurance agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
2. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)