|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
2. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he's not mad at him.
(b) That he had a good time.
(c) To save some food for him.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "I hope he answers."
(b) "He probably has caller ID."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "No, thanks."
(b) "You know I am."
(c) "Why would I want to?"
(d) "I'm not into that."
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(c) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
(d) He admires his loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)