|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The phone just rings and rings.
(b) He says no, he won't do it.
(c) The answering machine picks up.
(d) The phone is busy.
2. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) To save some food for him.
(b) That he's not mad at him.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
3. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(b) On Primrose Place.
(c) A town nearby.
(d) On Spring Street.
4. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
4. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)