|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "You know I am."
(d) "Why would I want to?"
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A book title.
(b) A song title.
(c) A hunting game.
(d) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)