|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
4. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) Two cents.
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(c) One dollar.
5. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) He admires his loyalty.
(c) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(d) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
2. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
3. What is Don's last name?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)