|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) Hard work.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Commitment to a company.
2. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He feels like the man is too good.
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) She's practiced a lot.
5. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Four dollars more.
(b) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(c) Six times more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
5. Who is Don?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)