|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His money.
(b) His business card.
(c) His buffalo nickel.
(d) His collectibles.
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) Two cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-six dollars.
5. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
3. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)