|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Four dollars more.
(c) Six times more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
2. What is Don's last name?
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(b) To be Don's helper.
(c) To stay outside and watch for police.
(d) He wants no role.
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) She learned from her dad.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
5. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he wants to work with him.
(b) If he had enough money.
(c) If it's going to rain.
(d) If he's his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
4. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)