|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don?
(b) Pig farmer.
(c) Cafe owner.
(d) Owner of a junk shop.
2. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
(a) She's too good for him.
(b) She is not a good card player.
(c) She is better than him.
(d) She plays well.
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Seventy-five cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Twenty cents.
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "Help yourself."
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "That's not polite!"
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(b) He's tired from garden work.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He jogged too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)