|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's in an out of the house.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He's working at home.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) He's too noisy.
(b) He's can't hear.
(c) He likes to work with others.
(d) It's beyond his ability.
5. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
2. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)