|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
2. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Gourmet muffin.
(b) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Orange juice.
3. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
4. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He probably has caller ID."
(b) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) "I hope he answers."
5. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
2. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)