|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Seventy-five cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Two dollars.
2. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Fletcher saw him leave.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) The man told him.
(d) He read it in the newspaper.
3. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's the most important meal of the day.
(b) It's his favorite meal.
(c) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
(d) It's a long time until lunch.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is too good.
(b) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(c) He couldn't understand his accent.
(d) He forgot to get his number.
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(b) Wearing tennis shoes.
(c) Wearing shorts.
(d) Dressed in jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)