|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) An insurance agent.
(c) His mother.
(d) A collector.
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) He's starting his own shop.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(d) What to take, what not to take.
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's very skilled.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
3. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
4. What is Teach's real name?
5. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)