|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He's a religious man.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He has travelled to China.
(d) He is a man who stands for something.
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) To hold the flashlight.
(c) Drive the get-away car.
(d) To mind the fort.
3. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
5. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)