|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) Main point person.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) To hold the flashlight.
(d) To mind the fort.
3. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
4. Which character speaks first in Act I?
5. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Equal partners.
(d) Teach is better than the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)