|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
2. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) The man told him.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) Fletcher saw him leave.
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's in an out of the house.
(b) He's refinishing his porch.
(c) He's working at home.
(d) He can't be sure if he's gone.
4. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(a) Just right.
(c) Too fatty.
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Don's better than him in business.
(c) Teach likes things loose.
(d) Teach wants him to buy the best.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
2. What is Don's last name?
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)