|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Love and courtship.
(c) Shopping and dating.
(d) Eating and drinking.
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Pants pockets.
(b) Desk drawer.
(d) Kitchen drawer.
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Twelve dollars.
(d) Nine dollars.
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Help yourself."
(b) "Don't eat that!"
(c) "That's not polite!"
(d) "That's mine."
5. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's practiced a lot.
(b) She's very skilled.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
3. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
4. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
5. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)