|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Riverside.
(b) Dining Extravaganza.
(c) The Butter N Muffin.
(d) Cafe Croissant.
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
(a) Friendship and money.
(b) Shopping and dating.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Love and courtship.
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A hunting game.
(b) A book title.
(c) A song title.
(d) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
5. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
2. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)