|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Twelve dollars.
(d) Nine dollars.
2. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(b) "He probably has caller ID."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) "I hope he answers."
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
(c) He has a valuable coin.
(d) He's starting his own shop.
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "Why would I want to?"
(b) "You know I am."
(c) "No, thanks."
(d) "I'm not into that."
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To give to their mothers.
(b) To donate to charities.
(c) For their troubles.
(d) To help pay Bob's college bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I?
2. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
4. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)