|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He likes toast.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) He needs one.
3. Which character speaks first in Act I?
4. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(b) Teach likes things loose.
(c) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(d) Don's better than him in business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
4. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
5. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)