|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(a) A fruit.
(c) Good businessman.
(d) Respected man.
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He couldn't understand his accent.
5. What is Don's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
3. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)