|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Pig iron.
(b) A car.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) Family heirlooms.
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's real name?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
5. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)