|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) On Spring Street.
(c) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(d) A town nearby.
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Commitment to a company.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) Hard work.
4. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) He's starting his own shop.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
5. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Sixteen cents.
(c) Twenty dollars each.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
2. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
3. What is Don's last name?
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)