|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(b) Cuff links.
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) To take the time to finesse the plan.
(b) Teach likes things loose.
(c) Don's better than him in business.
(d) Teach wants him to buy the best.
3. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Commitment to a company.
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(d) Take as many vacations as possible.
5. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He wants to suprise Don.
(b) He'll decide when he gets there.
(c) He's keeping it secret.
(d) He has something stuck in his throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
4. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
5. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)