|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Six times more.
(b) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
2. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(b) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
3. What is Don's last name?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) He'll be back in a week.
(b) That he had a good time.
(c) To save some food for him.
(d) That he's not mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
2. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)