|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Take as many vacations as possible.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(d) Have a dependable staff.
2. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Riverside.
(b) Dining Extravaganza.
(c) Cafe Croissant.
(d) The Butter N Muffin.
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. What is Don's last name?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's refinishing his porch.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's in an out of the house.
(d) He's working at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
2. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)