Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He's ready.
(b) He doesn't want to go.
(c) He wants to call his mom.
(d) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
2. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
3. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
4. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To be Don's helper.
(b) To stay outside and watch for police.
(c) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(d) He wants no role.
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Pig iron.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
2. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
5. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)