Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
2. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's working at home.
(b) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(c) He's refinishing his porch.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "That's mine."
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
3. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
4. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)