|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
(a) What to take, what not to take.
(b) He has a valuable coin.
(c) He's starting his own shop.
(d) He loves coins and wants to be an expert.
2. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
3. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Blood coming out his ear.
(b) Broken nose.
(d) Big gash in his forehead.
4. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(b) His mother.
5. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(c) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
2. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
3. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
4. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
5. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)