|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) Little brother.
(b) The kid.
(d) The best for the job.
2. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Raises his eyebrows.
(b) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
(d) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
5. Who says, "you tire me out, Walt" at the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
2. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
4. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
5. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)