|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
2. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
(a) Big gash in his forehead.
(b) Blood coming out his ear.
(c) Broken nose.
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Equal partners.
(b) Teach is better than the others.
(c) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(d) Don is stronger than the others.
4. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) He wants to become a coin collector.
(b) He thought it was a good investment.
(c) For Teach.
(d) For Donny.
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Gourmet muffin.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
2. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
3. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
4. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
5. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)