|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
2. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
3. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) He will look in the coin value book.
(b) By asking a coin dealer.
(c) By asking Teach.
(d) By weighing it.
4. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
(a) Asks when he will be home.
(b) Calls the wrong number.
(c) Talks too fast.
(d) Forgets his name.
5. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
3. Who hits Bob in the head?
4. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
5. Who says he feels like throwing up?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)