|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(d) The police.
2. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's mine."
(c) "That's not polite!"
(d) "Help yourself."
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
(b) A fruit.
(c) Good businessman.
(d) Respected man.
4. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
5. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He's still at the cafe.
(c) He's late for a reason.
(d) He is talking with the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
4. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
5. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)