|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His tooth.
2. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(b) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(c) Take as many vacations as possible.
(d) Have a dependable staff.
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(c) Picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
2. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
3. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
4. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)