|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "Why would I want to?"
(c) "You know I am."
(d) "No, thanks."
3. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(b) It is raining.
4. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Nineteen cents.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty-seven cents.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
2. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
4. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
5. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)