|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he wants to work with him.
(b) If he's his friend.
(c) If it's going to rain.
(d) If he had enough money.
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(b) Raises his eyebrows.
(c) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
(d) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
3. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To steal it.
(b) To sell it.
(c) To see what condition it is in.
(d) To put it in his case.
4. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
5. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go to the Riv.
(d) He wants to do the break in.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
2. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
4. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
5. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)