|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(b) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(c) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(d) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) The hotel.
(b) Outside in the hammock.
(c) In his car.
(d) His house.
3. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) His car.
4. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(b) Looks good.
(c) He looks like a sissy.
5. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
2. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
3. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
4. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
5. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)