|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The best for the job.
(b) The kid.
(d) Little brother.
3. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
4. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
2. Where does Teach live?
3. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
4. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
5. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)