|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He smashed it.
(b) He ran over it with his car.
(c) He hocked it.
(d) He threw it in the lake.
2. Who hits Bob in the head?
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
(a) Go home.
(b) He wants to do the break in.
(c) Go to the Riv.
5. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
2. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
4. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)