|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) She is an excellent cook.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) He likes to borrow her books.
2. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
3. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
4. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) The best for the job.
(b) The kid.
(d) Little brother.
5. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
3. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
4. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)