|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's refinishing his porch.
(b) He's working at home.
(c) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
2. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Thirty-seven cents.
(b) Nineteen cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) One dollar.
3. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Sixteen years.
4. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) She is an excellent cook.
(d) He admires the way she drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
3. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
4. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)