|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He forgot to get his number.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is too good.
(d) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
2. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His tooth.
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He's good at watching for the cops.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
4. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
(c) Clean up.
(d) A date.
5. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) With a key.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach need a nap?
2. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
3. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
5. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)