|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
2. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
(c) St. Anslem's.
(d) St, Peter's.
3. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Gas station.
(d) Don's Resale Shop.
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Toast and eggs.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
5. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) That Bob can't remember it.
(b) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob wants to forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
2. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
3. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
4. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
5. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)