|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
(a) To put it in his case.
(b) To see what condition it is in.
(c) To steal it.
(d) To sell it.
2. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Sixteen cents.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
3. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She learned from her dad.
(d) She's very skilled.
5. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(a) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
3. Which character speaks first in Act I?
4. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
5. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)