|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
(a) He ran over it with his car.
(b) He smashed it.
(c) He threw it in the lake.
(d) He hocked it.
2. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(b) Go Fish.
3. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
2. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
3. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)