|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
3. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He's expecting an important call.
(b) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
(c) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(d) He has to clean up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
3. What are the last words of the play?
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
5. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)