|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) His car.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) A bag of ice.
2. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
3. Who thinks the coin collector will not hide his coins in the basement?
4. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(c) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) That he needs to think about it for a second.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Fletcher?
2. In Act I, what two things does Teach tell Don should be kept separated?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
4. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
5. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)