|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about the way he looks when he sees his reflection in the shop window?
(a) Looks good.
(b) He looks like a sissy.
2. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
(a) He wants to call his mom.
(b) He's hoping he'll see his sister who works there.
(c) He's ready.
(d) He doesn't want to go.
3. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) The case in his shop.
(b) His desk.
(c) An old shoe box.
(d) In his wallet.
4. What are Don and Teach arguing about regarding the possibility of finding a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Who will open the safe.
(b) Whether the man wrote the combination down or not.
(c) Where it's located.
(d) What color the safe is.
5. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's his favorite meal.
(b) It's the most important meal of the day.
(c) It's a long time until lunch.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
2. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
3. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
5. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)