|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He couldn't understand his accent.
(d) He forgot to get his number.
2. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
3. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He is talking with the police.
(c) He's still at the cafe.
(d) He's late for a reason.
4. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Nine dollars.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "Why would I want to?"
(b) "No, thanks."
(c) "I'm not into that."
(d) "You know I am."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
2. What does Bob want to do instead of going to the hospital?
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. Who hits Teach in Act II?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)