|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say about his injury?
(a) No big deal.
(b) He's okay.
(c) He's all right now.
(d) It really hurts and he's scared.
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's very skilled.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She's practiced a lot.
(d) She learned from her dad.
5. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(c) Picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
2. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
3. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)