|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Teach is better than the others.
(b) Equal partners.
(c) Don is stronger than the others.
(d) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
3. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) With a key.
(d) Through the garage.
4. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(b) He's tired from garden work.
(c) He jogged too much.
(d) He walked too far with his dog.
5. Who is Don?
(b) Cafe owner.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
(d) Pig farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
4. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
5. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)