|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
(c) Go Fish.
2. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Less than what he paid.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(d) Four dollars more.
3. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) Dining Extravaganza.
(c) Cafe Croissant.
(d) The Riverside.
4. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) Pig iron.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
4. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
5. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)