|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A book title.
(b) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(c) A hunting game.
(d) A song title.
2. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
3. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) Commitment to a company.
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
4. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)