|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Too fatty.
(d) Just right.
4. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
5. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A book title.
(b) A hunting game.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A song title.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
2. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
3. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)