|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
(d) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
2. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
3. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
4. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(b) As an example of what he might steal.
(c) He needs one.
(d) He likes toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
2. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)