|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
2. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(a) A piece of toast.
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
(a) "I'm not into that."
(b) "Why would I want to?"
(c) "You know I am."
(d) "No, thanks."
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
(a) Don's better than him in business.
(b) Teach likes things loose.
(c) Teach wants him to buy the best.
(d) To take the time to finesse the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
2. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
4. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
5. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)