|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He's keeping it secret.
(b) He wants to suprise Don.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He'll decide when he gets there.
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through an open window.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the garage.
3. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To mind the fort.
(b) Drive the get-away car.
(c) Main point person.
(d) To hold the flashlight.
4. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
(a) The police.
(b) His mother.
(c) An insurance agent.
(d) A collector.
5. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Less than what he paid.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Six times more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
2. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
3. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
4. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)