|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
(a) It's a test of Bob's memory.
(b) That Bob can't remember it.
(c) That he doesn't want Bob to do the job.
(d) That Bob wants to forget.
2. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
3. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) Nine dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he's not mad at him.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) That he had a good time.
(d) To save some food for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
2. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
3. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
5. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)