|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
4. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Just right.
(d) Too fatty.
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is too good.
(b) He couldn't understand his accent.
(c) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(d) He forgot to get his number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
2. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)