|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through the garage.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) With a key.
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(c) Dining room.
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) Twenty dollars each.
(b) Fifteen dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) One dollar.
5. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Desk drawer.
(b) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Pants pockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. Who is Don?
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
5. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)