|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His age.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His designer clothing.
4. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Nineteen dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Thirty-five dollars.
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
2. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
4. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
5. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)