|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Don sell a buffalo nickel for?
(a) Thirty-five dollars.
(b) Nineteen dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
2. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Hard work.
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
4. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's working at home.
(b) He's refinishing his porch.
(c) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(d) He's in an out of the house.
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
3. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)