|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(d) Dining room.
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(d) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
3. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
4. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) He's can't hear.
(b) It's beyond his ability.
(c) He likes to work with others.
(d) He's too noisy.
5. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
2. What is Don's last name?
3. What is the setting of Act I?
4. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
5. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)