|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) A town nearby.
(b) On Primrose Place.
(c) On Spring Street.
(d) Around the corner from Don's shop.
2. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) The hotel.
3. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(b) Don is stronger than the others.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(a) A piece of toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
4. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
5. What does Teach want Don to teach him about coins?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)