|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(c) A piece of toast.
3. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
4. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He needs one.
(b) He likes toast.
(c) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(d) As an example of what he might steal.
5. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The phone just rings and rings.
(b) The answering machine picks up.
(c) The phone is busy.
(d) He says no, he won't do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
2. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
4. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)