|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To donate to charities.
(b) For their troubles.
(c) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(d) To give to their mothers.
4. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) To mind the fort.
(c) Main point person.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
5. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Take as many vacations as possible.
(b) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(c) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(d) Have a dependable staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
2. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
3. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
4. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)