|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) The answering machine picks up.
(b) The phone is busy.
(c) The phone just rings and rings.
(d) He says no, he won't do it.
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He'll decide when he gets there.
(b) He's keeping it secret.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He wants to suprise Don.
5. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
4. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)