|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) He thinks he's a great worker.
(b) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(c) Safety in numbers.
(d) He's his friend.
3. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
4. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His collectibles.
(b) His business card.
(c) His buffalo nickel.
(d) His money.
5. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
2. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
3. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
4. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)