|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
4. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His drug use.
5. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Four dollars more.
(d) Less than what he paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
2. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
3. What does Teach ask Don if he wants to play before leaving the shop?
4. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
5. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)