|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
2. What does Teach take off Grace's breakfast plate?
(d) A piece of toast.
3. Who is Don?
(a) Pig farmer.
(b) Cafe owner.
(c) Owner of a junk shop.
4. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) The book about coins.
(b) A paper about pennies.
(c) A business card for a coin dealer.
5. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
3. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
4. What does Don mean when he tells Bob to forget about the break in?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)