|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A paper about pennies.
(b) The book about coins.
(c) A business card for a coin dealer.
3. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "I hope he answers."
(b) "He probably has caller ID."
(c) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(d) "He's talking, give him a minute."
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
(a) It's a long time until lunch.
(b) It's the most important meal of the day.
(c) It's his favorite meal.
(d) He won't get anything else to eat that day.
5. Who suggests Fletcher should be brought in to help with the break in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
2. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
3. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
4. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)