|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) He wants no role.
(b) To stay outside and watch for police.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
2. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(c) He's his friend.
(d) He thinks he's a great worker.
4. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Seventy-five cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
5. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) On Spring Street.
(d) Around the corner from Don's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
2. What is Teach's real name?
3. Who does Don call on the phone in Act I?
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
5. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)