|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His background in finance.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His designer clothing.
3. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(c) Late afternoon.
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(b) Two cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Thirty-six dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
2. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
4. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
5. Who is Don?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)