|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has a great singing voice.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He is a man who stands for something.
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he had a good time.
(b) That he's not mad at him.
(c) He'll be back in a week.
(d) To save some food for him.
4. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
5. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(c) Desk drawer.
(d) Pants pockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. Where does Teach live?
3. Who is Don?
4. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
5. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)