|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To stay outside and watch for police.
(b) He wants no role.
(c) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(d) To be Don's helper.
2. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
3. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(d) Cuff links.
4. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
(a) He feels like the man is using him as a doorman.
(b) He feels like the man is too good.
(c) He forgot to get his number.
(d) He couldn't understand his accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
2. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
4. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
5. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)