|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) Nine dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
2. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
3. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(c) His mother.
4. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Don is stronger than the others.
(b) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
(c) Teach is better than the others.
(d) Equal partners.
5. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He is a man who stands for something.
(c) He has a great singing voice.
(d) He's a religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
3. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
4. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)