|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don eat for breakfast?
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He's a religious man.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He is a man who stands for something.
(d) He has travelled to China.
4. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
3. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
4. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
5. What does Bob say about his injury?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)