|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(c) More food.
(d) A bigger suitcase.
2. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Thirty-seven cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Nineteen cents.
3. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
4. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
5. Which character speaks first in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)