|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Call him on the phone.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Yell to him.
2. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) With a key.
3. Who hits Teach in Act II?
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(b) Too fatty.
(d) Just right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don's last name?
2. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
3. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
4. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
5. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)