|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) Because it's very old.
(c) It's shiny.
(d) Because of the art on it.
2. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
(b) It is raining.
3. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
(a) She is an excellent cook.
(b) He likes to borrow her books.
(c) He admires the way she drives.
(d) She's an okay card player and he likes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
2. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
3. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
4. Who believes that Don is a fake and makes friends with junkies?
5. What is the time at the beginning of Act II?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)