|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don suggest Bob should take at breakfast time?
(b) More coffee.
(c) Something for his headache.
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
(c) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(d) Raises his eyebrows.
3. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
4. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
5. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "Take care of yourself."
(b) "See you soon."
(c) "That's all right."
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
2. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
3. Who says Fletcher cheats when he's playing cards?
4. How does Don reply when Teach asks him if he's going to "get" the man who bought his nickel?
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)