|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Don?
(a) Owner of a junk shop.
(b) Cafe owner.
(d) Pig farmer.
2. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
3. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
4. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
(a) It looks brand new.
(b) Because it's very old.
(c) Because of the art on it.
(d) It's shiny.
5. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "Hope you're feeling better."
(b) "You did real good."
(c) "Want some yogurt?"
(d) "You really need to be honest."
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
2. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
3. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
4. Who hits Bob in the head?
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)