|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
2. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) One card.
(b) A flush.
(c) Two fives.
(d) Five queens.
3. Why does Teach finally agree to have Fletcher help with the break in?
(a) Safety in numbers.
(b) He thinks he's a great worker.
(c) He likes to work with Fletcher.
(d) He's his friend.
4. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(a) The coin collector.
5. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
2. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
3. When Don gives Bob money to buy breakfast for Teach, what does Teach order?
4. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)