|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(a) His mother.
2. What role does Teach say Don should play in the break in?
(a) To hold the flashlight.
(b) To mind the fort.
(c) Main point person.
(d) Drive the get-away car.
3. How does Teach describe the bacon that he gets for breakfast?
(c) Just right.
(d) Too fatty.
4. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) The Riverside.
(c) Cafe Croissant.
(d) Dining Extravaganza.
5. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Yell to him.
(b) Honk the horn.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Call him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
2. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
3. What does Bob say about his injury?
4. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
5. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)