|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(b) Late afternoon.
3. How much is the 1929 penny worth?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Seventy-five cents.
4. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
5. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By weighing it.
(b) By asking a coin dealer.
(c) He will look in the coin value book.
(d) By asking Teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
4. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
5. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)