|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
2. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
3. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
4. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Speak loudly.
(b) Hang up.
(c) Be sure to say his name.
(d) Scare him with angry words.
5. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
2. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
3. What are the last words of the play?
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
5. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)