|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
(c) Cuff links.
2. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(a) A bigger suitcase.
(d) More food.
3. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
4. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) To save some food for him.
(b) That he had a good time.
(c) That he's not mad at him.
(d) He'll be back in a week.
5. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) Dining Extravaganza.
(b) The Riverside.
(c) The Butter N Muffin.
(d) Cafe Croissant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
3. Who is Don?
4. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
5. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)