|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Five seconds.
(d) Fifteen minutes, tops.
2. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
(b) Dressed in jeans.
(c) Wearing shorts.
(d) Wearing tennis shoes.
3. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "See you soon."
(c) "Take care of yourself."
(d) "That's all right."
4. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Sixteen years.
5. What happened to Fletcher?
(a) He has appendicitis.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He needs surgery.
(d) He got mugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
2. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
3. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
4. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)