|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
2. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
3. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) That he fell down the stairs.
(b) He had an accident.
(c) He did it to himself.
(d) He doesn't know how it happened.
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He knows how to get into the house.
(b) He knows how to drive away fast.
(c) He's good at watching for the cops.
(d) He is a good friend.
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
2. Who hits Teach in Act II?
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
4. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
5. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)