|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
(a) His buffalo nickel.
(b) His money.
(c) His collectibles.
(d) His business card.
2. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Two percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
3. What is Teach's philosophy about running a business?
(a) Have a dependable staff.
(b) It's best to give your work to others to do.
(c) If you want it done right, you have to be there.
(d) Take as many vacations as possible.
4. In Act I, what does Teach call Bob when he and Don are talking about the robbery plan?
(a) Little brother.
(c) The best for the job.
(d) The kid.
5. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
3. What injury does Bob have after he's hit in the head??
4. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
5. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)