|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) With a key.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) Through an open window.
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
(a) That he is still at the shop.
(b) That he went to the hospital.
(c) That he went home.
(d) That he is not at the shop.
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. Who tells Don the name of the wrong hospital?
5. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
3. How many years has Teach been going into The Riverside for coffee?
4. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
5. What is the setting of Act I?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)