|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
2. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He probably has caller ID."
(b) "I hope he answers."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
3. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
4. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) As an example of what he might steal.
(b) He needs one.
(c) He likes toast.
(d) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
5. What are the last words of the play?
(a) "See you soon."
(c) "That's all right."
(d) "Take care of yourself."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don, "you got to trusts your instincts, right or wrong"?
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
3. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. What does Don eat for breakfast?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)