|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the gun makes him feel more comfortable?
2. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
(a) He has to clean up.
(b) He's expecting an important call.
(c) He wants to finish his paperwork.
(d) He, Fletch, and Teach are going to play cards.
3. What is Don's last name?
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "That's mine."
(d) "Help yourself."
5. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
(a) That he fell down the stairs.
(b) He did it to himself.
(c) He doesn't know how it happened.
(d) He had an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
2. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
3. Who is Don?
4. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)