|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Don say he'll pay Bob for spotting the coin collector they plan to steal from?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Nine dollars.
(c) Twelve dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His drug use.
(b) His age.
(c) His background in finance.
(d) His designer clothing.
3. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) To save some food for him.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) That he's not mad at him.
(d) That he had a good time.
4. What is Don's last name?
5. Who says, "don't get smart with me, Bob ... we've been sweating blood on this all day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
2. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
3. Who told Teach he doesn't know what the date was on the buffalo nickel that he sold?
4. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
5. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)