|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests calling the coin collector's house to see if anyone is home?
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. Where does Teach live?
(a) His house.
(b) In his car.
(c) Outside in the hammock.
(d) The hotel.
4. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Eight dollars.
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) He read it in the newspaper.
(b) The man told him.
(c) Fletcher saw him leave.
(d) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
2. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
3. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
4. What does Bob say about his injury?
5. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)