|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he's angry, then hurt about bringing Fletcher on board for the break in job?
2. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He's tired from garden work.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
3. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
4. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(a) His mother.
5. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Don he should clean up his shop after it's been wrecked?
2. At the end of the play, who says, "we all live like cavemen"?
3. Why does Don tell Bob he should eat breakfast?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
5. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)