|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "That's mine."
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "Don't eat that!"
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
(a) Raises his eyebrows.
(c) Pulls out a gun and threatens to shot Don.
(d) Says goodnight and walks toward the door.
3. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
4. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
(a) Wants Don to be more loyal.
(b) Wants Don to be friendlier.
(c) He admires his loyalty.
(d) Wants Don to send Bob to college.
5. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
2. Who says, "we do not need this guy," in response to the idea of bringing in Fletcher to help with the break in?
3. What is the weather when Bob is about to go to the hospital?
4. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
5. Who believes Fletcher will bring depth to the team on the break in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)