|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
(a) He needs one.
(b) He thinks Bob might steal the wrong things.
(c) As an example of what he might steal.
(d) He likes toast.
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. Who says he feels like throwing up?
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he had enough money.
(b) If he wants to work with him.
(c) If it's going to rain.
(d) If he's his friend.
5. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
2. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
3. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
4. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
5. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)