|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say when Don tries calling Fletcher again?
(a) "He probably has caller ID."
(b) ''Don't worry, he'll get back to you."
(c) "He's talking, give him a minute."
(d) "I hope he answers."
2. What does Don make out of newspaper before going to the hospital?
(d) Picture frame.
3. What is Teach's real name?
4. Who hits Teach in Act II?
5. In Act II, who tells Teach that he "lamed this up real good"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
2. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
3. Who calls a hospital to see if Fletcher is there?
4. What does Teach say about Don's attitude toward Bob?
5. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)