|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He can't be sure if he's gone.
(b) He's working at home.
(c) He's in an out of the house.
(d) He's refinishing his porch.
2. What is Don's last name?
3. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
4. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
(a) His car.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Ice cream.
5. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He's tired from garden work.
(b) He jogged too much.
(c) He walked too far with his dog.
(d) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the take-out coffee cost at The Riverside?
2. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
3. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
4. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
5. Who says, "I'm paying you to do a thing ... I expect to know where you are when" to Teach when he's late?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)