|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
(a) He is talking with the police.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He's late for a reason.
(d) He's still at the cafe.
2. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
(b) "Let me help you."
(c) "Rest until you feel better."
(d) "You brought it on yourself."
3. Who hits Bob in the head?
4. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
5. What cards are Fletcher holding when he spills something?
(a) Five queens.
(b) A flush.
(c) One card.
(d) Two fives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob willing to sell Don the night of the planned break in?
2. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
3. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
4. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
5. When Don and Bob are talking about advance money in Act I, what does Teach ask to see at the shop?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)