|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He knows how to drive away fast.
(b) He is a good friend.
(c) He knows how to get into the house.
(d) He's good at watching for the cops.
2. Which character speaks first in Act I?
3. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) In his wallet.
(b) His desk.
(c) The case in his shop.
(d) An old shoe box.
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. Who requests a hat before he leaves for the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
2. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
3. Where does Teach live?
4. What does Bob say about his injury?
5. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)