|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you trying to kill yourself?" at the end of Act I?
2. How much does Bob say he paid for the nickel?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Eight dollars.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
3. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
4. Who says, "you'll be in there under lots of pressure," when he's talking about the break in?
5. What does Teach say about what the coin collector is doing for the weekend?
(a) He's working at home.
(b) He's refinishing his porch.
(c) He's in an out of the house.
(d) He can't be sure if he's gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After wrecking the shop, who does Teach say he goes out on a limb for?
2. What does Don say when Fletcher is late?
3. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
4. Who is Don calling on the phone when Teach arrives at the store that night?
5. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)