|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Teach want to answer Don's question about alternative ways to get into the house?
(a) He wants to suprise Don.
(b) He'll decide when he gets there.
(c) He has something stuck in his throat.
(d) He's keeping it secret.
2. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His age.
(b) His designer clothing.
(c) His drug use.
(d) His background in finance.
3. What does Don give Teach when he asks to be quizzed?
(a) A business card for a coin dealer.
(c) The book about coins.
(d) A paper about pennies.
4. How does Teach plan to get into the coin collector's house?
(a) Through an open window.
(b) With a key.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the garage.
5. How will Don determine the value of Bob's buffalo nickel?
(a) By asking a coin dealer.
(b) He will look in the coin value book.
(c) By asking Teach.
(d) By weighing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
2. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
3. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
4. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
5. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)