|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Spring Street.
(b) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(c) On Primrose Place.
(d) A town nearby.
2. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
3. What are the last words of the play?
(b) "Take care of yourself."
(c) "See you soon."
(d) "That's all right."
4. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) He wants no role.
(b) To be Don's helper.
(c) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(d) To stay outside and watch for police.
5. Who hits Teach in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Don give Bob for being at the store so late?
2. Why does Bob say he likes the nickel?
3. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
5. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)