|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Pig iron.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) A car.
3. Why does Teach need a nap?
(a) He walked too far with his dog.
(b) He's tired from garden work.
(c) He hasn't slept since before the poker game the night before.
(d) He jogged too much.
4. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
5. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) For Donny.
(b) For Teach.
(c) He wants to become a coin collector.
(d) He thought it was a good investment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don have to wake up at the end of Act II?
2. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
3. What does Don say after Bob gets hit and looks to him for help?
4. What does Teach use to wreck the shop?
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)