|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Don giving to Earl for putting him in contact with the potential buyer?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Two percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
2. What is Don's last name?
3. What does Bob say Fletcher broke?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His tooth.
(d) His arm.
4. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Desk drawer.
(b) Pants pockets.
(d) Kitchen drawer.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
2. What does Fletcher spill when he was playing cards?
3. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
4. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
5. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)