|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he's his friend.
(b) If it's going to rain.
(c) If he had enough money.
(d) If he wants to work with him.
2. How long does Teach think it will take him to find the combination to a safe in the coin collector's house?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Five seconds.
(c) Fifteen minutes, tops.
(d) Two minutes.
3. Who calls Don on the phone after Bob is hit in the head?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
(a) Five times as much as he paid Don.
(b) Six times more.
(c) Less than what he paid.
(d) Four dollars more.
5. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. Who says, "people are loose, people pay the price"?
4. What does Don eat for breakfast?
5. Why does Teach mention a broken toaster when he talks about the break in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)