|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Don plans to rob?
(a) On Primrose Place.
(b) A town nearby.
(c) Around the corner from Don's shop.
(d) On Spring Street.
2. What is the one thing Teach wants to make clear to Don before he leaves the shop in the morning?
(a) That he's not mad at him.
(b) He'll be back in a week.
(c) To save some food for him.
(d) That he had a good time.
3. Whose presence in the shop that night makes Teach suspicious?
4. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
5. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
(a) A piece of pie and a Pepsi.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Toast and eggs.
(d) Gourmet muffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
2. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
3. What happened to Fletcher?
4. In reference to the coin book, who says, "this is what I'm saying ... you got to know what you're talking about"?
5. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)