|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) A musical instrument.
(b) Family heirlooms.
(c) Pig iron.
(d) A car.
3. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He knows how to drive away fast.
(b) He's good at watching for the cops.
(c) He is a good friend.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
5. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bob say when he has to go to the hospital?
2. What did Don tell Ruthie about Bob's whereabouts?
3. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
4. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
5. What does Don say that Teach should have told him during the card game?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)