|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they don't need a gun to do the break in?
2. Who does Teach see out the window just after midnight?
(a) The police.
3. How much does Don tell Teach he sells his collectibles for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Twenty dollars each.
(c) Sixteen cents.
(d) Fifteen dollars each.
4. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
5. What is Teach's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
2. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
3. What does Bob say about his injury?
4. Who says, "and what makes you an authority on life all of a sudden?" to Teach when he's talking about free enterprise?
5. Why is Teach late returning to the store that night?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)