|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She learned from her dad.
(b) She's practiced a lot.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
2. Why does Teach think Bob can't handle the break in by himself?
(a) He's can't hear.
(b) He likes to work with others.
(c) He's too noisy.
(d) It's beyond his ability.
3. Who tells Teach that the job is over, that "it's done now" in Act II?
4. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He's good at watching for the cops.
(c) He knows how to drive away fast.
(d) He knows how to get into the house.
5. Who tells Bob they will take him to the hospital?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Bob say, "take me to the hospital"?
2. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
3. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
4. What time is Teach supposed to arrive back at Don's shop that night?
5. At the end of the play, who believes the world is made up of lies, and there is no friendship?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)