|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don keep something important that he's written down?
(a) An old shoe box.
(b) The case in his shop.
(c) His desk.
(d) In his wallet.
2. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he's his friend.
(b) If he had enough money.
(c) If he wants to work with him.
(d) If it's going to rain.
3. Why does Don assume the coin collector is going away for the weekend?
(a) Fletcher saw him leave.
(b) Bob said he left his house with a suitcase.
(c) He read it in the newspaper.
(d) The man told him.
4. In Act I, who says, "I'm sorry. I thought we were done talking"?
5. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) Commitment to a company.
(c) Hard work.
(d) A college degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
2. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
3. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
4. Who doesn't believe that Teach's watch broke?
5. When the coin collector visited Don's shop, he was:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)