|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
2. Who says, "don't push me, Don ... I am not other people"?
3. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
4. What does Bob say he needs at the opening of Act II?
(b) More food.
(c) A bigger suitcase.
5. Who knocks on the shop door after midnight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
2. Who is mad at Ruthie in Act I?
3. What does Teach say about Ruthie's card-playing skills?
4. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
5. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)