|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To stay outside and watch for police.
(b) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
(c) To be Don's helper.
(d) He wants no role.
2. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
3. Who confesses to Don that he missed the man he was supposed to watch that morning?
4. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
5. How much money does Bob ask Don for before the break in?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
2. What is Bob supposed to say about how he got hurt when he checks in at the hospital?
3. At the end of Act II, who does Teach ask if he's mad at him?
4. What is the setting of Act I?
5. Where does Teach live?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)