|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. When Don dials the coin collector's house, what does Teach tell him to do?
(a) Be sure to say his name.
(b) Scare him with angry words.
(c) Hang up.
(d) Speak loudly.
3. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
(a) She's practiced a lot.
(b) Grace helped her by looking at the other players' cards.
(c) She's very skilled.
(d) She learned from her dad.
4. What room does Teach believe the coin collector will hide his coins in?
(b) Dining room.
5. Who stole a pig iron from Ruthie?
Short Answer Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. Who calls the second hospital to verify that Fletcher is there?
3. What is the setting of Act I?
4. What mistake does Teach make when he's dialing the coin collector's house?
5. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)