|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Ninety dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
2. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
3. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(c) The coin collector.
4. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(b) Hard work.
(c) A college degree.
(d) Commitment to a company.
5. Teach tells Don that he likes him like as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
2. Who hits Teach in Act II?
3. What is the name of the hospital that Bob says Fletcher is in?
4. Which hospital is Fletcher admitted to?
5. Who does Bob show his nickel to?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)