|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Bob where he got the nickel after he is hit in the head?
2. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He is a man who stands for something.
(b) He has travelled to China.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He has a great singing voice.
3. What does Don tell Bob at the end of Act II?
(a) "Hope you're feeling better."
(b) "Want some yogurt?"
(c) "You did real good."
(d) "You really need to be honest."
4. What does Teach ask Bob about after he returns from the diner with Don's coffee?
(a) If he's his friend.
(b) If he wants to work with him.
(c) If he had enough money.
(d) If it's going to rain.
5. Who tells Teach to get out of the shop toward the end of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act II, who does Don tell to sit down?
2. What does Teach say the country is founded on?
3. When Bob says he has to leave after telling Don and Teach about Fletcher, what does he say he has to do?
4. Where does Teach live?
5. What is Bob's nickel wrapped in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)