|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Teach describe the division of labor between him, Don, and Fletcher?
(a) Equal partners.
(b) Teach is better than the others.
(c) Don is stronger than the others.
(d) Security. Muscle. Intelligence.
2. What reason does Bob give for buying the nickel in Act II?
(a) He wants to become a coin collector.
(b) For Teach.
(c) He thought it was a good investment.
(d) For Donny.
3. What is a dead-pig leg spreader?
(a) A hunting game.
(b) A book title.
(c) Keeps the legs apart while the blood runs out.
(d) A song title.
4. Where are Grace and Ruthie having breakfast in Act I?
(a) The Butter N Muffin.
(b) Cafe Croissant.
(c) Dining Extravaganza.
(d) The Riverside.
5. At midnight, who takes out a gun in the shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
2. At the end of Act II, what does Teach say about his watch?
3. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
4. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)