|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob say Fletcher stole from Ruthie?
(a) Pig iron.
(b) A car.
(c) A musical instrument.
(d) Family heirlooms.
2. What is the main reason Don wants Fletcher to help him with the break in?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He knows how to get into the house.
(c) He's good at watching for the cops.
(d) He knows how to drive away fast.
3. Who says he hit Bob for his own good and the good of all?
(a) The coin collector.
4. When Don first calls Fletcher, what response does he get?
(a) He says no, he won't do it.
(b) The phone just rings and rings.
(c) The answering machine picks up.
(d) The phone is busy.
5. When Teach asks to be part of the break in, what does Don say?
(a) That he needs to think about it for a second.
(b) He wants Teach to be the main guy on the job.
(c) That he'll tell him his decision in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teach think Ruthie won at cards?
2. Why does Teach tell Don that he needs to go first class with the break in?
3. When Bob returns to the store at night with his nickel, who does he tell Teach he should talk to?
4. How much does Don think the coin collector would have paid for the buffalo nickel if he had negotiated harder?
5. What does Don ask Teach to go and get after he has been hit?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)