|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bob say he got the nickel after he gets hit in the head?
(a) A guy named Steve.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) He bought it at a coin store.
2. Why does Teach think they should steal other items besides the coins?
(a) To help pay Bob's college bills.
(b) To give to their mothers.
(c) To donate to charities.
(d) For their troubles.
3. How does Teach plan to alert Don that he's waiting with the car?
(a) Call him on the phone.
(b) Yell to him.
(c) Honk the horn.
(d) Cell phone.
4. What is the last word Don says in Act I after Teach leaves?
5. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
2. When Bob gets his money from Don and leaves the shop in Act I, who says, "it's best for everybody"?
3. What does Teach call the coin collector at the end of Act I?
4. When Bob returns from the diner, what does he buy for his breakfast?
5. Why does Don get angry about the customer who said to call him if he finds other items of interest?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)