|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don's first guess about the value of the 1929 penny that Teach quizzes him on?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Thirty-six dollars.
(d) Two cents.
2. Don says the coin collector will put the coins in his:
(a) Desk drawer.
(c) Pants pockets.
(d) Kitchen drawer.
3. In Act I, what does Teach mention about Bob that Don objects to?
(a) His designer clothing.
(b) His background in finance.
(c) His age.
(d) His drug use.
4. What did Grace say when Teach takes food from her plate?
(a) "Don't eat that!"
(b) "That's not polite!"
(c) "Help yourself."
(d) "That's mine."
5. What role does Teach want to play in the break in?
(a) To be Don's helper.
(b) To stay outside and watch for police.
(c) He wants no role.
(d) The one who goes in and steals the coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don want to see Bob's nickel?
2. Who has Don asked to break into the home of the man who bought the buffalo nickel?
3. What does Don want back from the coin collector when they break into his home?
4. How does Teach react when Don tells him the main reason he wants Fletcher on the job with them?
5. What does Bob say about Ruthie when he first mentions her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)