1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(d) Late afternoon.
3. What is the setting of Act I?
(b) Don's Resale Shop.
(d) Gas station.
4. Who is Don?
(a) Owner of a junk shop.
(b) Cafe owner.
(d) Pig farmer.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
6. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
7. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Ninety dollars.
8. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has a great singing voice.
(b) He's a religious man.
(c) He is a man who stands for something.
(d) He has travelled to China.
9. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) A college degree.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Commitment to a company.
(d) Common sense, experience, and talent.
This section contains 4,072 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)