1. Which character speaks first in Act I?
2. What time of day is it in the first scene of the play?
(b) Late afternoon.
3. What is the setting of Act I?
(a) Don's Resale Shop.
(b) Gas station.
4. Who is Don?
(a) Owner of a junk shop.
(b) Cafe owner.
(d) Pig farmer.
5. Who is Don speaking with at the beginning of Act I?
6. Who says, action counts," in Act I?
7. How much money did Fletcher win at cards, according to Don?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Ninety dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
8. What does Don tell Bob that he admires about Fletcher?
(a) He has travelled to China.
(b) He has a great singing voice.
(c) He's a religious man.
(d) He is a man who stands for something.
9. In Act I, how does Don define what business is?
(a) Commitment to a company.
(b) A college degree.
(c) Common sense, experience, and talent.
(d) Hard work.
This section contains 4,072 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)