|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is delivered by Obinze and his coworker to the elderly, disheveled man in Chapter 26?
(a) An oven.
(b) A piano.
(c) A refrigerator.
(d) A wardrobe.
2. What crime has Dike been accused of committing in Chapter 39?
(a) Hacking into the school's computer system.
(b) Attempted arson of the school gym.
(c) Murdering an adult male.
(d) Breaking into a hotel.
3. What does Ifemelu do after her parents leave from their visit in Chapter 32?
(a) Cries uncontrollably.
(b) Writes a letter to Obinze.
(c) Calls Curt.
(d) Calls Obinze.
4. For how long has Aunty Uju been in America in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What is the subject of Ifemelu's blog in the end of Chapter 37?
(a) Obama as a biracial man.
(b) American views on immigration.
(c) Hillary Clinton's candidacy for President.
(d) The World Trade Center attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ifemelu perceive her physique in Chapter 1?
2. What does the narrator describe Princeton as smelling like in Chapter 1?
3. What is Ifemelu's response when she is asked what she thinks of Obama at the party in Chapter 36?
4. Where does Boubacar work as a professor?
5. What is the profession of Obinze's mother in Chapter 4?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)