|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Ginika say is an insult in America but a compliment in Nigeria in Chapter 12?
2. Who is the Nigerian man that Aunty Uju has begun seeing in Chapter 11?
3. What is the name of the man that lets Obinze use his NI number to gain work in Chapter 25?
4. What does the term "WASP" refer to?
(a) "White American Second Principle."
(b) "Working African Secular Person."
(c) "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant."
(d) "White American Secular Protestant."
5. Who is the black American man that Ifemelu meets on the train in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Obinze give to Ifemelu when her student records become frozen in Chapter 13?
2. Where do Obinize and Ifemelu attend university in Nigeria?
3. Who leaves the braiding shop to pick up food in Chapter 3?
4. Where is Ifemelu living in the beginning of Chapter 20?
5. What health issue does Ifemelu mistaken for pregnancy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)