|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
2. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
3. According to Simon, why didn't he just turn Keith in to the authorities?
4. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
5. What does Keith say is the next target?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
2. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
3. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
4. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
5. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
6. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
7. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
8. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
9. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
10. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
Essay Topic 2
The story is not presented in chronological order. Explain the chronology of the story beginning with the earliest event of the story. Why does the author present the story in this manner? Is it effective?
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)