|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
2. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
3. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
4. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
5. What does Keith hand Paige when he gets in the car with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
2. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
3. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
4. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
5. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
6. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
7. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
8. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
9. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
10. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Simon Krauss was a member of a group with members known as "weathermen." Describe the group and their activities. What does Simon reveal about the organization? Does his description seem reasonable?
Essay Topic 2
What happens that puts Aidan in a position to have to hide? Does it seem reasonable that he came to this point? Do you believe he did the right thing? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)