|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
2. Where does Lindsay say Keith is?
3. Where does Aidan say he believes he and Paige can stay for a night while they sort the situation out?
4. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
5. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
2. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
3. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
4. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
5. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
6. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
7. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
8. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
9. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
10. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
Essay Topic 2
What is the most important theme of this book? Why is it important? List at least three examples of the theme in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)