|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
2. What does Aidan yell when he realizes it's Simon who's entered the apartment?
3. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
4. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
5. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
2. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
3. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
4. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
5. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
6. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
7. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
8. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
9. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
10. How does Simon become an artist?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
Essay Topic 2
Keith becomes the antagonist of the story because he apparently loses sight of the ultimate goals of the group. List examples that indicate Keith's changing mindset and how he eventually moves completely away from the group. Why does Lindsay follow him? If Paige's personal feelings toward Keith had been different, might she have followed him? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)