|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
2. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
3. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
4. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
5. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
2. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
3. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
4. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
5. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
6. How does Simon become an artist?
7. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
8. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
9. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
10. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Whom do you consider to be the four most important characters? Why are these characters important to the story? Compare the four. Which are most believable? Which are least?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Aidan and Touche. How does it begin? How and why does it change? Why does Aidan like spending time with Julian initially? What does Aidan come to realize about their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)