|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
3. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
4. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
5. Whom is Paige writing a letter to when Aidan comes back from renting his car?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens that puts Aidan in a position to have to hide? Does it seem reasonable that he came to this point? Do you believe he did the right thing? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Paige and Keith; between Paige and Lindsay; between Paige and Bobby. How does each relationship affect Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)