|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
2. What is Aidan's father's name?
3. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
4. How does Paige get into the garage?
5. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
2. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
3. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
4. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
5. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
6. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
7. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
8. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
9. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
10. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Paige's background, focusing on how and why she became involved with the movement.
Essay Topic 2
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Keith's reasons for targeting the media. Is he right? Could the bombing be an effective way of protesting what he sees as injustice? Was Keith reasonable? Support your answers.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)