|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paige when Lindsay apologizes?
2. What does Aidan say he's just about to say to Paige when she realizes something's wrong?
3. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
4. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
5. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
2. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
3. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
4. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
5. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
6. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
7. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
8. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
9. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
10. How does Simon become an artist?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The story is not presented in chronological order. Explain the chronology of the story beginning with the earliest event of the story. Why does the author present the story in this manner? Is it effective?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's life prior to meeting Paige. How does his life change after he becomes involved with her? Why does his life change? What does it say about Aidan that his life changes because of his interaction with Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes the antagonist of the story because he apparently loses sight of the ultimate goals of the group. List examples that indicate Keith's changing mindset and how he eventually moves completely away from the group. Why does Lindsay follow him? If Paige's personal feelings toward Keith had been different, might she have followed him? Support your answers.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)