|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
2. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
3. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
4. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
5. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
2. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
3. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
4. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
5. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
6. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
7. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
8. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
9. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
10. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Simon Krauss? Describe his relationship with Aidan. Describe his relationship with Aidan's mother. What is his background? What is his fate?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Keith's reasons for targeting the media. Is he right? Could the bombing be an effective way of protesting what he sees as injustice? Was Keith reasonable? Support your answers.
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)