Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
Essay Topic 1
Simon Krauss was a member of a group with members known as "weathermen." Describe the group and their activities. What does Simon reveal about the organization? Does his description seem reasonable?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 3
Describe two of the main settings of the story. Are they real? Are they reasonable? What details did the author include in the descriptions? Were there details that were not included that should have been?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)