Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
Whom do you consider to be the four most important characters? Why are these characters important to the story? Compare the four. Which are most believable? Which are least?
Keith becomes the antagonist of the story because he apparently loses sight of the ultimate goals of the group. List examples that indicate Keith's changing mindset and how he eventually moves completely away from the group. Why does Lindsay follow him? If Paige's personal feelings toward Keith had been different, might she have followed him? Support your answers.
Describe Paige's background, focusing on how and why she became involved with the movement.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)