Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
What is the most important theme of this book? Why is it important? List at least three examples of the theme in the story.
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
What is an "Action" as referred to by the members of the activist group? Describe the action against Indigo Holdings. Compare that with the proposal by Keith for an Action against the power plant and the N3 Action. Which of the three is most in keeping with the group's mission? Why? Why do the others come up at all? Is the N3 Action successful on any level?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)