Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
Essay Topic 1
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's parents. How do their lives impact Aidan's life? What does Aidan think about each of his parents? Compare his mother's life to that of his father.
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes the antagonist of the story because he apparently loses sight of the ultimate goals of the group. List examples that indicate Keith's changing mindset and how he eventually moves completely away from the group. Why does Lindsay follow him? If Paige's personal feelings toward Keith had been different, might she have followed him? Support your answers.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)