|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
Essay Topic 1
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Keith's reasons for targeting the media. Is he right? Could the bombing be an effective way of protesting what he sees as injustice? Was Keith reasonable? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)