|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
2. What does Keith say is the next target?
3. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
4. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
5. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
2. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
3. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
4. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
5. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
6. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
7. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
8. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
9. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
10. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Simon Krauss was a member of a group with members known as "weathermen." Describe the group and their activities. What does Simon reveal about the organization? Does his description seem reasonable?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's life prior to meeting Paige. How does his life change after he becomes involved with her? Why does his life change? What does it say about Aidan that his life changes because of his interaction with Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)