|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
2. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
3. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
4. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
5. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
2. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
3. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
4. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
5. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
6. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
7. What is Touche's reaction when Aidan says he's going to Waitsfield?
8. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
9. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
10. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the most important theme of this book? Why is it important? List at least three examples of the theme in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's parents. How do their lives impact Aidan's life? What does Aidan think about each of his parents? Compare his mother's life to that of his father.
Essay Topic 3
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)