|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a fact Touche and Aidan learn about Paige from Brendan?
2. What does Keith say to Paige as they're leaving that she realizes is the first time she's heard him lie?
3. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
4. Where does Aidan tell Derrick he's going?
5. How long ago does Brendan say he'd been to Fisher's Island with Paige?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
2. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
3. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
4. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
5. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
6. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
7. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
8. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
9. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
10. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 3
What is an "Action" as referred to by the members of the activist group? Describe the action against Indigo Holdings. Compare that with the proposal by Keith for an Action against the power plant and the N3 Action. Which of the three is most in keeping with the group's mission? Why? Why do the others come up at all? Is the N3 Action successful on any level?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)