|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aidan set out to find more information about Paige Roderick?
2. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
3. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
4. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
5. What is Touche cooking when Aidan gets up the following morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
2. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
3. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
4. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
5. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
6. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
7. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
8. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
9. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
10. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Aidan's parents. How do their lives impact Aidan's life? What does Aidan think about each of his parents? Compare his mother's life to that of his father.
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)