|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
2. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
3. How long does Aidan tell his mother it will be before he arrives at her house?
4. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
5. Why does Paige return to help Carter start a fire at the paper mill where they've planned an Action?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
2. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
3. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
4. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
5. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
6. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
7. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
8. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
9. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
10. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Paige and Keith; between Paige and Lindsay; between Paige and Bobby. How does each relationship affect Paige?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 3
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)