|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
2. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
3. What is the first thing Touche asks Aiden to do when they meet?
4. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
5. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
Short Essay Questions
1. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
2. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
3. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
4. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
5. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
6. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
7. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
8. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
9. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
10. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The story is not presented in chronological order. Explain the chronology of the story beginning with the earliest event of the story. Why does the author present the story in this manner? Is it effective?
Essay Topic 2
Describe two of the main settings of the story. Are they real? Are they reasonable? What details did the author include in the descriptions? Were there details that were not included that should have been?
Essay Topic 3
Whom do you consider to be the four most important characters? Why are these characters important to the story? Compare the four. Which are most believable? Which are least?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)