|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
2. What food does Keith bring when he returns the morning after he and Paige make their final plans for the bombing?
3. What's the garage to be used for?
4. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
5. Who is Simon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
2. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
3. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
4. What does Aidan say in the message he leaves his mother when he's on the ferry headed to Connecticut?
5. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
6. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
7. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
8. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
9. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
10. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Whom do you consider to be the four most important characters? Why are these characters important to the story? Compare the four. Which are most believable? Which are least?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's life prior to meeting Paige. How does his life change after he becomes involved with her? Why does his life change? What does it say about Aidan that his life changes because of his interaction with Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Simon Krauss? Describe his relationship with Aidan. Describe his relationship with Aidan's mother. What is his background? What is his fate?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)