Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paige supposed to do while Lindsay and Keith go to New York to leave the bomb?
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
4. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
5. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
2. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
3. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
4. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
5. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
6. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
7. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
8. What tips Paige off that the police might be closing in on her when she's living in Columbus?
9. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
10. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Paige and Keith; between Paige and Lindsay; between Paige and Bobby. How does each relationship affect Paige?
Essay Topic 2
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
Essay Topic 3
What is the most important theme of this book? Why is it important? List at least three examples of the theme in the story.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)