|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
2. What does ELF stand for?
3. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
4. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
5. What food does Keith bring when he returns the morning after he and Paige make their final plans for the bombing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
2. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
3. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
4. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
5. What is Touche's reaction when Aidan says he's going to Waitsfield?
6. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
7. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
8. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
9. What does Aidan say in the message he leaves his mother when he's on the ferry headed to Connecticut?
10. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens that puts Aidan in a position to have to hide? Does it seem reasonable that he came to this point? Do you believe he did the right thing? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keith Sutton? Lindsay? Paige? Simon? What are their roles in the bombing of the Indigo Holdings? What is the outcome of that Action? What is the impression each has of their success of that Action?
Essay Topic 3
Keith becomes the antagonist of the story because he apparently loses sight of the ultimate goals of the group. List examples that indicate Keith's changing mindset and how he eventually moves completely away from the group. Why does Lindsay follow him? If Paige's personal feelings toward Keith had been different, might she have followed him? Support your answers.
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)