|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the motel where Aidan stays while he's looking for Paige?
2. What causes Lindsay to put the bomb on the wrong floor?
3. Why does Keith stick his head out the window as he is driving into West Virginia?
4. What does Carter say is the goal of the group in which he's involved?
5. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
2. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
3. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
4. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
5. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
6. What is Touche's reaction when Aidan says he's going to Waitsfield?
7. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
8. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
9. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
10. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens that puts Aidan in a position to have to hide? Does it seem reasonable that he came to this point? Do you believe he did the right thing? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Aidan's parents. How do their lives impact Aidan's life? What does Aidan think about each of his parents? Compare his mother's life to that of his father.
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)