|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter say is the goal of the group in which he's involved?
2. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
3. Where does Aidan meet Julian?
4. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
5. Which of the following is a fact Touche and Aidan learn about Paige from Brendan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
2. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
3. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
4. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
5. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
6. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
7. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
8. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
9. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
10. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
Essay Topic 2
Keith becomes a victim of his own power. Describe how this comes about. Is it believable? Could it have been avoided? What were the signs to Simon and Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Give an overview of the story. What are the most important aspects of the story? What are the pivotal moments of the story?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)