Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paige supposed to do while Lindsay and Keith go to New York to leave the bomb?
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
4. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
5. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
2. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
3. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
4. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
5. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
6. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
7. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
8. What tips Paige off that the police might be closing in on her when she's living in Columbus?
9. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
10. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
Essay Topic 1
Touche initially seems to go along with Aidan's plans to find Paige but then betrays him, giving up information about Aidan's actions and interaction with Paige. Describe Touche's betrayal. Describe the effect this has on Aidan. What about Touche's background might have affected his action.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Aidan's life prior to meeting Paige. How does his life change after he becomes involved with her? Why does his life change? What does it say about Aidan that his life changes because of his interaction with Paige?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Keith's reasons for targeting the media. Is he right? Could the bombing be an effective way of protesting what he sees as injustice? Was Keith reasonable? Support your answers.
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)