|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
2. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
3. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
4. How does Touche get to the country club while Aidan is taking a nap?
5. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
2. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
3. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
4. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
5. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
6. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
7. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
8. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
9. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
10. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Aidan and Touche. How does it begin? How and why does it change? Why does Aidan like spending time with Julian initially? What does Aidan come to realize about their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Whom do you consider to be the four most important characters? Why are these characters important to the story? Compare the four. Which are most believable? Which are least?
This section contains 1,554 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)