|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Touche cooking when Aidan gets up the following morning?
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. How does Aidan set out to find more information about Paige Roderick?
4. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
5. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
2. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
3. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
4. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
5. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
6. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
7. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
8. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
9. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
10. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
Essay Topic 1
What are the jobs of Aidan, Paige, and Cressida? Are their professions important to the story line? Why or why not? Do the jobs make their characters more or less believable?
Essay Topic 2
Describe two of the main settings of the story. Are they real? Are they reasonable? What details did the author include in the descriptions? Were there details that were not included that should have been?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Aidan and Touche. How does it begin? How and why does it change? Why does Aidan like spending time with Julian initially? What does Aidan come to realize about their relationship?
This section contains 1,498 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)