|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Be a researcher for the government.
(b) Teach school in a third-world country.
(c) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
(d) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
2. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Toast and jelly.
(b) Hashbrowns and ham.
(c) Waffles and orange juice.
(d) Eggs and coffee.
3. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To keep control over people like Keith.
(b) To find appropriate tagets.
(c) To provide materials for bombs.
(d) To pay rent and approve Actions.
4. Whom is Paige writing a letter to when Aidan comes back from renting his car?
(a) Her parents.
5. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
(a) A library card.
(b) A letter from his mother.
(c) A pay stub.
(d) A prescription bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paige get into the garage?
2. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
3. According to Simon, why didn't he just turn Keith in to the authorities?
4. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
5. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
2. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
3. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
4. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
5. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
6. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
7. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
8. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
9. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
10. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)