|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
(c) The Feds.
2. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
(a) Keith called him.
(b) Aidan called him.
(c) The police called him.
(d) She has the wrong apartment.
3. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
(a) Helping decide how many people they should target.
(b) Helping choose the target.
(c) Helping choose the method of delivering the bomb.
(d) Helping decide when and where.
4. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
(a) Has him call Keith.
(b) Checks him for weapons.
(c) Asks if he wants coffee.
(d) Makes him answer some coded questions.
5. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jonathan Glassman
(b) Jerry Hawkrider.
(c) Richard Jones.
(d) Simon Strothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
2. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
3. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
4. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
5. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)