|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
(a) The door isn't locked.
(b) Paige has a key.
(c) The key is hidden near the stairwell.
(d) Paigue breaks in.
2. Who is Loretta?
(a) The woman who caters parties for Aidan's father.
(b) The nanny who travels with Julie's children.
(c) The golf pro who teaches Julie.
(d) The maid at Aidan's father's house.
3. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
(a) He's Keith Sutton's patron.
(b) He's an artist.
(c) He's a former member of PETA.
(d) He's Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
4. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) Her shirt says "Nike."
(b) She's wearing corduroy in August.
(c) Her skirt is too long.
(d) She has on two tank tops.
5. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(b) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
(c) She doesn't remember those details.
(d) She never knew those details.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
2. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
3. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
4. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
5. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
2. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
3. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
4. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
5. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
6. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
7. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
8. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
9. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
10. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)