|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) When you don't trust anyone.
(b) When you know the police have your photo.
(c) When you know you've done something wrong.
(d) There's never safety in numbers.
2. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
(b) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
(c) He'd planned a coup.
(d) He helped a man convicted of treason.
3. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(b) Her story.
(c) To turn her in to the police.
(d) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
4. What does Keith hand Paige when he gets in the car with her?
(a) A cell phone with a photo of Aidan.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A Xeroxed photo of Aidan.
(d) A bottle of beer.
5. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
(a) The Feds.
(b) Members of the activist group.
(c) Keith and Lindsay.
(d) New York City detectives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
2. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
3. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
4. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
5. Where is Paige when Lindsay apologizes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
2. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
3. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
4. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
5. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
6. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
7. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
8. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
9. How does Simon become an artist?
10. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)