|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) Her skirt is too long.
(b) Her shirt says "Nike."
(c) She has on two tank tops.
(d) She's wearing corduroy in August.
2. What does Aidan say he's just about to say to Paige when she realizes something's wrong?
(a) He believes he can find Keith.
(b) He wants to go underground.
(c) He wants to go to the police.
(d) He cares about her.
3. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) A surfboard.
(b) An overturned chair.
(c) Wilted flowers.
(d) A half bottle of wine.
4. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
(a) Makes him answer some coded questions.
(b) Has him call Keith.
(c) Asks if he wants coffee.
(d) Checks him for weapons.
5. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Set him free.
(b) Ask him why he steals children.
(c) Poke him with a stick.
(d) Give him some ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
2. According to Simon, why didn't he just turn Keith in to the authorities?
3. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
4. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
5. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
2. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
3. How does Simon become an artist?
4. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
5. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
6. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
7. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
8. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
9. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
10. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)