|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Brandy and rum.
(b) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
(c) Vodka and big ideas.
(d) Love and friendship.
2. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Ask him why he steals children.
(b) Give him some ice cream.
(c) Poke him with a stick.
(d) Set him free.
3. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To find appropriate tagets.
(b) To keep control over people like Keith.
(c) To pay rent and approve Actions.
(d) To provide materials for bombs.
4. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Aiding a known fugitive.
(b) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
(c) Harboring a terrorist.
(d) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
5. Who is Loretta?
(a) The golf pro who teaches Julie.
(b) The woman who caters parties for Aidan's father.
(c) The maid at Aidan's father's house.
(d) The nanny who travels with Julie's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
2. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
3. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
4. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
5. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
2. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
3. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
4. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
5. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
6. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
7. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
8. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
9. How does Simon become an artist?
10. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)