|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
(a) In 1959.
(b) In 1970
(c) In 1961.
(d) In 1968.
2. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(b) She never knew those details.
(c) She doesn't remember those details.
(d) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
3. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(a) Fort Smith.
4. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) Her story.
(c) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(d) To turn her in to the police.
5. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jonathan Glassman
(b) Simon Strothers.
(c) Richard Jones.
(d) Jerry Hawkrider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
2. What does Paige say is the effect of Keith's straggly beard?
3. How does Paige get into the garage?
4. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
5. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
2. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
3. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
4. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
5. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
6. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
7. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
8. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
9. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
10. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)