|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
(b) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
(c) Change Keith's mind.
(d) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
2. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
(a) In 1961.
(b) In 1970
(c) In 1968.
(d) In 1959.
3. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) Her skirt is too long.
(b) Her shirt says "Nike."
(c) She has on two tank tops.
(d) She's wearing corduroy in August.
4. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
(a) On the mantel.
(b) On the bedside table.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) On the coffee table.
5. What floor does Aidan live on?
(a) The top.
(b) The ground.
(c) The second.
(d) The fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paige say she's suddenly going against Keith's plan to set a new bomb?
2. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
3. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
4. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
5. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
2. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
3. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
4. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
5. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
6. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
7. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
8. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
9. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
10. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)