|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
(a) The Cart Pushers.
(b) The Bike Messengers.
(c) The Truck Task Force.
(d) The Pickup Patrol.
2. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Change Keith's mind.
(b) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
(c) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
(d) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
(a) Aidan called him.
(b) Keith called him.
(c) The police called him.
(d) She has the wrong apartment.
4. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
(a) The Carver Institute.
(b) The Washington Institute.
(c) The Lincoln Group.
(d) The Jefferson Group.
5. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Eggs and coffee.
(b) Hashbrowns and ham.
(c) Toast and jelly.
(d) Waffles and orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
2. What is Aidan's response when Touche asks if Paige is beautiful?
3. What does Keith say is the next target?
4. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
5. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
2. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
3. How does Simon become an artist?
4. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
5. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
6. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
7. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
8. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
9. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
10. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)