|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say Paige took with her when she disappeared?
(c) Clothes, a laptop, and a knife.
(d) Only some money she had put away.
2. Who tells Aidan that Muslims have been arrested for bombing Barney's.
3. What does Keith say is the next target?
(b) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
(c) National News Network.
(d) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
4. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
(a) To follow Aidan.
(b) Back to work.
(d) To the county fair.
5. What does Paige say is Aidan's reaction when she grabs his arm at the county fair?
(a) He jerks out of her grasp.
(b) He is surprised but doesn't pull away.
(c) He yells.
(d) He says, 'excuse me.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
2. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
3. What does Keith hand Paige when he gets in the car with her?
4. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
5. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
2. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
3. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
4. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
5. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
6. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
7. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
8. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
9. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
10. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)