|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
(a) Begins moving their possessions to the next safe house.
(b) Begins searching for their next target.
(c) Dismantles the bomb.
(d) Cleans the house.
2. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Waffles and orange juice.
(b) Toast and jelly.
(c) Eggs and coffee.
(d) Hashbrowns and ham.
3. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
(a) Paigue breaks in.
(b) Paige has a key.
(c) The door isn't locked.
(d) The key is hidden near the stairwell.
4. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) She's wearing corduroy in August.
(b) Her skirt is too long.
(c) Her shirt says "Nike."
(d) She has on two tank tops.
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
(a) From an online book store.
(b) At the campus textbook store.
(c) At a used book store.
(d) From a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
3. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
4. Where is Paige when Lindsay apologizes?
5. Who tells Aidan that Muslims have been arrested for bombing Barney's.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
2. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
3. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
4. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
5. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
6. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
7. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
8. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
9. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
10. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)