|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say is the effect of Keith's straggly beard?
(a) It makes him look like a real rebel.
(b) It makes his eyes seem small.
(c) It makes him ruggedly handsom.
(d) It's a good disguise.
2. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) There's never safety in numbers.
(b) When you don't trust anyone.
(c) When you know you've done something wrong.
(d) When you know the police have your photo.
3. How many children does Julie have?
4. Where is Paige when Lindsay apologizes?
(a) On the deck.
(b) On the couch.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In her bedroom.
5. What does Paige say will happen if Aidan doesn't write the story?
(a) Keith will escape.
(b) People will die.
(d) She will turn herself in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
2. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
3. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
4. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
5. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
2. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
3. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
4. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
5. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
6. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
7. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
8. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
9. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
10. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)