Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jerry Hawkrider.
(b) Simon Strothers.
(c) Richard Jones.
(d) Jonathan Glassman
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
(a) They don't have time.
(b) The driver might remember them.
(c) There are cameras.
(d) They don't have the money.
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
(a) The police called him.
(b) Keith called him.
(c) Aidan called him.
(d) She has the wrong apartment.
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
(a) He's Keith Sutton's patron.
(b) He's an artist.
(c) He's a former member of PETA.
(d) He's Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
(a) At a used book store.
(b) From an online book store.
(c) From a friend.
(d) At the campus textbook store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
2. What does Paige say is Aidan's reaction when she grabs his arm at the county fair?
3. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
4. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
5. Where does Lindsay say Keith is?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)