|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
(a) The Feds.
2. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) There's never safety in numbers.
(b) When you don't trust anyone.
(c) When you know you've done something wrong.
(d) When you know the police have your photo.
3. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
(a) The Flipping Five.
(b) Four on Four.
(c) The Flushing Four.
(d) The Fantastic Four.
4. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
(a) Drinking coffee and watching traffic.
(b) Brushing her hair and watching traffic.
(c) Looking at some website reports about the bombings.
(d) Reading what she's written about the bombings.
5. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
(b) Fruit and fresh vegetables.
(c) Sandwiches from the deli.
(d) Sodas and chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
2. What does Paige say will happen if Aidan doesn't write the story?
3. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
4. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
5. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Simon become an artist?
2. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
3. What does Paige find in the garage and what does she figure out Keith is really planning?
4. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
5. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
6. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
7. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
8. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
9. What are Paige's thoughts when she sees the photo Aidan has of her outside Barney's?
10. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)