|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Slams it on the ground.
(b) Runs over it with her car.
(c) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(d) Breaks it with a hammer.
2. Who is Ellis?
(a) Touche's doorman.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) Aidan's boss.
3. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Brandy and rum.
(b) Love and friendship.
(c) Vodka and big ideas.
(d) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
4. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Waffles and orange juice.
(b) Toast and jelly.
(c) Eggs and coffee.
(d) Hashbrowns and ham.
5. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
(a) To follow Aidan.
(b) Back to work.
(c) To the county fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
3. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
4. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
5. What does Paige realize when she sees the new bomb Keith has built?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
2. Describe Paige's cleaning process after Lindsay calls alerting them to the fact that someone is looking for Paige.
3. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
4. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
5. What is the plan Paige presents to Aidan?
6. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
7. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
8. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
9. Why was Paige situated near a busy downtown area?
10. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)