|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
(a) Asks if he wants coffee.
(b) Has him call Keith.
(c) Makes him answer some coded questions.
(d) Checks him for weapons.
2. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was the price of war.
(b) It was never supposed to have happened.
(c) It was a tragic mistake.
(d) It was a perfect ambush.
3. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) When you know you've done something wrong.
(b) There's never safety in numbers.
(c) When you know the police have your photo.
(d) When you don't trust anyone.
4. How many children does Julie have?
5. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
(a) A trinket in the window.
(b) The blinds would be open.
(c) A light in the window.
(d) A sign on the doorknob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
2. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
3. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
4. What floor does Aidan live on?
5. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
2. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
3. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
4. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
5. What does Paige do with the computer and printer she takes from the house?
6. What are Paige's instructions to Aidan when he says he'll call her later that evening.
7. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
8. Why does Touche say he believes the story of Paige's involvement is a prank?
9. How does Simon become an artist?
10. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)