|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
(a) Something for a hangover.
(b) A place for him to sleep.
(c) Wine or answers.
(d) An apology.
2. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was never supposed to have happened.
(b) It was the price of war.
(c) It was a perfect ambush.
(d) It was a tragic mistake.
3. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
(a) A detailed description of Aidan.
(b) A link to a photo of Paige in New York.
(c) The emergency code.
(d) The address of the motel where Aidan is staying.
4. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(d) Fort Smith.
5. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) A half bottle of wine.
(b) An overturned chair.
(c) A surfboard.
(d) Wilted flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
2. What does Paige say will happen if Aidan doesn't write the story?
3. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
4. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
5. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
2. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
3. Why doesn't Aidan want to go along with Paige's plan?
4. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
5. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
6. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
7. What is the story Aidan hears about the arrest of the four Muslims and what is his reaction?
8. What does Paige note about Keith's appearance on Labor Day weekend?
9. How do Paige and Aidan pass the time at the apartment while they wait for Keith to show up?
10. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)