|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A hospital waiting room.
(c) A cheap bar.
(d) A crack house.
2. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
(a) His mother is furious with him.
(b) His parents have hired an attorney.
(c) Simon is looking for him.
(d) He's made the FBI's top ten most wanted list.
3. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To keep control over people like Keith.
(b) To find appropriate tagets.
(c) To pay rent and approve Actions.
(d) To provide materials for bombs.
4. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) A half bottle of wine.
(b) A surfboard.
(c) Wilted flowers.
(d) An overturned chair.
5. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
(b) Harboring a terrorist.
(c) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
(d) Aiding a known fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan say he's just about to say to Paige when she realizes something's wrong?
2. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
3. What does Aidan yell when he realizes it's Simon who's entered the apartment?
4. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
5. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)