|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
2. What does Cressida do with the folders on Paige Roderick and Easton St. Clair when she leaves the restaurant?
(a) Puts them in her bag.
(b) Leaves them on the table.
(c) Puts them in the trash.
(d) Drops them on the floor.
3. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
(a) Rodeo Drive.
(b) Fisherman's Wharf.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) West Twenty-seventh Street.
4. What time is it when Paige and Keith return to the house?
(c) Shortly after nine in the morning.
(d) Shortly after nine in the evening.
5. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
(a) A newspaper clipping about a recent bombing.
(b) Underwear and socks.
(c) A letter from Paige's mother.
(d) A toothbrush and toothpaste.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
2. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
3. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
4. Who is Simon?
5. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
2. How does Simon become an artist?
3. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
4. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
5. What are some of the tips Paige gives Aidan as his "crash course" on surviving?
6. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
7. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
8. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
9. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
10. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)