|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
(a) Underwear and socks.
(b) A letter from Paige's mother.
(c) A newspaper clipping about a recent bombing.
(d) A toothbrush and toothpaste.
2. Where do Paige's parents live?
(a) Maggie Valley.
(c) Roland Hills.
(d) Moon Rock.
3. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
(a) Seattle .
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C..
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
(a) At a country club.
(b) At a theater.
(c) At a bank.
(d) At a hotel.
5. What does Keith say to Paige as they're leaving that she realizes is the first time she's heard him lie?
(a) No one will get hurt.
(b) We're doing the right thing.
(c) I love you.
(d) Wish you could come with us.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
2. What is Paige's role at this house?
3. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
5. What town does Aidan learn is the location of the phone number he has for Paige?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
2. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
3. What is Touche's reaction when Aidan says he's going to Waitsfield?
4. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
5. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
6. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
7. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
8. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
9. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
10. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)