|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is TCI?
(a) A telephone company.
(b) An oil company.
(c) A paper company.
(d) A nuclear power company.
2. How many locks are on Aidan's door?
(c) Two .
3. How long ago does Brendan say he'd been to Fisher's Island with Paige?
(a) A year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) About three years.
(d) A few months.
4. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
(a) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(b) A business suit and pumps.
(c) A uniform pants and shirt used by a deliver service.
(d) A skirt, sleeveless top, and low heels.
5. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
(a) Major craters.
(b) American flags.
(c) Apollo landing gears.
(d) Sources of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
2. Where is Aidan supposed to meet Touche for the trip to Fisher's Island?
3. What was Lindsay doing with her life when she first met Keith?
4. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
5. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
2. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
3. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
4. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
5. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
6. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
7. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
8. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
9. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
10. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)