|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
2. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
(a) The company has gone bankrupt.
(b) No one will care if they bomb it.
(c) There's no way to gain access.
(d) There is uranium on the grounds.
3. How many rooms do Keith, Lindsay, and Paige request when they stop for the night their first night on the road?
(d) They don't stop.
4. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) A state-of-the-art iPad.
(b) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
(c) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
(d) He doesn't have one at all.
5. What is Paige's role at this house?
(b) To get a job to get information from the locals.
(c) To drive the getaway car.
(d) To cook, clean, and run errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
2. What do Paige, Lindsay, and Keith do in the evenings after dinner?
3. Where does Julian Touche's family live?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
5. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
2. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
3. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
4. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
5. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
6. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
7. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
8. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
9. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
10. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)