|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith propose they break through the fencing at Indian Point when they are discussing that as a target?
(a) With wire cutters.
(b) With a remote-controlled device.
(c) With a torch.
(d) By stealing identification key cards.
2. What historic event happened the day Aidan's parents met?
(a) Elvis Presley died.
(b) Kennedy was shot.
(c) Armstrong walked on the moon.
(d) Bill Clinton was sworn into office.
3. Where is the house where Keith, Lindsay, and Paige will be staying while they work out their next step?
(a) New York City.
(c) Asheville, North Carolina.
(d) Mount Addison, New Jersey..
4. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
5. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
(a) His fifty-fifth.
(b) His fifty-ninth.
(c) His fiftieth.
(d) His sixtieth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Keith stick his head out the window as he is driving into West Virginia?
2. How does Touche get to the country club while Aidan is taking a nap?
3. What is Aidan's mother's name?
4. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
5. What is Aidan's clue that someone has been in his motel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
2. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
3. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
4. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
5. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
6. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
7. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
8. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
9. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
10. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)