|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aidan's clue that someone has been in his motel room?
(a) The back door is closed.
(b) The bed is made.
(c) His backpack has been moved.
(d) The air conditioner is turned off.
2. What does Carter say is the goal of the group in which he's involved?
(a) To protest acts that contribute to sustainable lifestyles.
(b) To bring attention to environmental offenders.
(c) To make as much noise as possible.
(d) To state an opinion.
3. What is Indian Point?
(a) A paper company.
(b) An oil company.
(c) A telephone company.
(d) A nuclear power company.
4. What is the message in the text Cressida sends Aidan after their meeting?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) I don't want to see you any more.
(c) You used to make me laugh.
(d) Let's make up.
5. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
(a) A uniform pants and shirt used by a deliver service.
(b) A skirt, sleeveless top, and low heels.
(c) A business suit and pumps.
(d) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
2. How many locks are on Aidan's door?
3. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
4. Where does Aidan's mother live?
5. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Paige remembers about the Smokey Mountain Man?
2. Why does Keith say the N3 building should be their next target?
3. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
4. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
5. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
6. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
7. What plan does Simon come up with prior to learning that Aidan has become associated with Paige and is now wanted?
8. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
9. When does Simon say he realized Keith would have to be stopped?
10. What does Aidan think about Julie and what does he base these feelings on?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)