|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
(a) A toothbrush and toothpaste.
(b) A newspaper clipping about a recent bombing.
(c) A letter from Paige's mother.
(d) Underwear and socks.
2. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
(a) At a theater.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) At a country club.
(d) At a bank.
3. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
(b) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
(c) He doesn't have one at all.
(d) A state-of-the-art iPad.
4. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
(a) They have too many tools in the trunk.
(b) The boxes are too big, and the trunk won't close.
(c) They don't have time to open the trunk.
(d) The contents of the boxes are too fragile.
5. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
(a) Standing in line at a hot dog vendor.
(b) Seated at a booth in a diner.
(c) Seated at a sidewalk table.
(d) Seated at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
2. How does Paige's father know it was Paige who called about two weeks earlier from a Vermont phone number?
3. What are the names of Aidan's handlers?
4. What was Lindsay doing with her life when she first met Keith?
5. What information is included in the email that contains Paige's photo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
2. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
3. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
4. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
5. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
6. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
7. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
8. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
9. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
10. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)