|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
(a) Seated at a bar.
(b) Seated at a booth in a diner.
(c) Seated at a sidewalk table.
(d) Standing in line at a hot dog vendor.
2. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
(a) Underwear and socks.
(b) A newspaper clipping about a recent bombing.
(c) A toothbrush and toothpaste.
(d) A letter from Paige's mother.
3. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
(a) An abandoned duplex.
(b) A retrofitted barn.
(c) A comfortable cottage.
(d) A dilapidated house.
4. What time is it when Paige and Keith return to the house?
(a) Shortly after nine in the morning.
(c) Shortly after nine in the evening.
5. Which days does Aidan see his handler?
(a) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
(b) Mondays and Thursdays.
(c) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(d) Sundays and Tuesdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
2. How many roommates does Cressida have?
3. What is inscribed on the duffel bag given to Paige?
4. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
5. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
2. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
3. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
4. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
5. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
6. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
7. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
8. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
9. Describe what happens at the paper mill fire that makes Paige leap ahead in the organization?
10. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)