|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paige return to help Carter start a fire at the paper mill where they've planned an Action?
(a) She loves to set fires.
(b) The rain makes it difficult to get the fire started.
(c) It was part of her job.
(d) She wants to earn respect.
2. What town does Aidan learn is the location of the phone number he has for Paige?
3. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
(b) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
(c) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
(d) They want her to spend her time doing research.
4. When did Paige last see Bobby alive?
(a) A week earlier during a reunion.
(b) When she'd left for college.
(c) On the day of his deployment.
(d) When he was on leave at Christmas.
5. How does Paige's father know it was Paige who called about two weeks earlier from a Vermont phone number?
(a) She spoke and he recognized her voice.
(b) It was Bobby's birthday.
(c) He heard someone in the background call her by name.
(d) She was crying and he recognized her voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
2. How long does Aidan tell his mother it will be before he arrives at her house?
3. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
4. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
5. How does Aidan set out to find more information about Paige Roderick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
2. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
3. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
4. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
5. What is the typical reaction when Paige is too quiet for a long period and what did her brother say about her ability to do this?
6. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
7. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
8. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
9. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
10. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)