|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
(a) Get revenge.
(b) Never contact each other again.
(c) Stay in touch.
(d) Write their stories.
2. What was Lindsay doing with her life when she first met Keith?
(a) She was working in a bank.
(b) She was working with a real estate developer.
(c) She was a student.
(d) She was a leader of an activist group.
3. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
(a) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(b) A uniform pants and shirt used by a deliver service.
(c) A business suit and pumps.
(d) A skirt, sleeveless top, and low heels.
4. How does Paige's father know it was Paige who called about two weeks earlier from a Vermont phone number?
(a) It was Bobby's birthday.
(b) She was crying and he recognized her voice.
(c) She spoke and he recognized her voice.
(d) He heard someone in the background call her by name.
5. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
(a) Major craters.
(b) American flags.
(c) Apollo landing gears.
(d) Sources of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a fact Touche and Aidan learn about Paige from Brendan?
2. What is TCI?
3. What does Aidan give himself as a Christmas present?
4. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
5. What is Touche cooking when Aidan gets up the following morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things Paige finds in Aidan's motel room and what is the most important thing she finds?
2. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
3. What does Keith say he and Lindsay will do in New York and what is Paige supposed to do while they're away?
4. Describe Paige's first sighting of Aidan in person.
5. How does the book end and what are the implications?
6. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
7. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
8. What does Aidan come to realize about Jim and Carol when Jim says Paige may have gone outside her apartment because she simply needed to get out?
9. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
10. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)