|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Keith stick his head out the window as he is driving into West Virginia?
(a) He says he's listening for the blasts.
(b) He says he's listening for sirens.
(c) He says he's feeling carsick.
(d) He says he just wants to smell the fresh air.
2. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) He doesn't have one at all.
(b) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
(c) A state-of-the-art iPad.
(d) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
3. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
(a) He fears they'll be caught.
(b) The road is too bumpy.
(c) He gets stuck.
(d) There isn't a road..
4. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) The Financial District.
(c) George Street.
(d) Madison Avenue.
5. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
(a) A joke.
(b) An eyesore.
(c) A hippie Disneyland.
(d) A huge tourist trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
2. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
3. Why does Paige return to help Carter start a fire at the paper mill where they've planned an Action?
4. What does Aidan ask in the message he sends to EmpiresFall about the photo of Paige?
5. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
2. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
3. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
4. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
5. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
6. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
7. Who is Kimbell LeRoux?
8. Why does Aidan say he's writing his story?
9. How does Lindsay get the message across to Paige that she's in love with Keith and that Paige is to keep her distance?
10. What does Aidan say in the message he leaves his mother when he's on the ferry headed to Connecticut?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)