|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ELF stand for?
(a) Earth, Liberty, and Freedom.
(b) Earth Liberation Front.
(c) Earthly and Literal Freedom.
(d) Even Less Freedom.
2. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
(a) A cruise ship.
(c) A billboard.
(d) A building.
3. How many rooms do Keith, Lindsay, and Paige request when they stop for the night their first night on the road?
(a) They don't stop.
4. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
(a) Contents under pressure.
(b) Theives will be prosecuted.
(c) Danger, high explosives.
(d) Do not jolt.
5. Where does Paige say she'd first met Keith?
(a) A protest in Louisville.
(b) A party in Topeka.
(c) A planning meeting in Asheville.
(d) An apartment in Raleigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Paige's parents live?
2. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
3. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
4. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
5. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
2. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
3. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
4. What do Paige's parents say to Aidan when he's pretending to be Brendan?
5. What does Aidan say in the message he leaves his mother when he's on the ferry headed to Connecticut?
6. List three details about the house where Paige, Lindsay, and Keith are staying.
7. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
8. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
9. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
10. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)