|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julian Touche's family live?
(a) South Africa.
2. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
(a) A coal mine.
(b) A department store.
(c) A lab where genetics testing is done.
(d) An abortion clinic.
3. How does Aidan set out to find more information about Paige Roderick?
(a) Calls his boss for help.
(b) Calls on a friend who's a cop.
(c) Asks Cressida to look into it.
(d) Turns it over to the FBI.
4. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
(a) About a year.
(b) About three years.
(c) About nine years.
(d) About six years.
5. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
(a) The contents of the boxes are too fragile.
(b) They have too many tools in the trunk.
(c) The boxes are too big, and the trunk won't close.
(d) They don't have time to open the trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
2. What is Paige supposed to do while Lindsay and Keith go to New York to leave the bomb?
3. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
5. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the problems Aidan and his girlfriend, Cressida, are having?
2. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
3. How did Derrick Franklin create his blogging business and what does it mean for Aidan?
4. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
5. What does Aidan do for a living and why is he checking email during Cressida's party?
6. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
7. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
8. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
9. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
10. List three things Brendan says about the time he'd spent on the island with Paige?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)