|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
(a) Apollo landing gears.
(b) Sources of water.
(c) Major craters.
(d) American flags.
2. Who is Simon?
(a) Aidan's uncle.
(b) A priest who lives in the area.
(c) Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
(d) Aidan's father.
3. What does Carter say is the goal of the group in which he's involved?
(a) To protest acts that contribute to sustainable lifestyles.
(b) To state an opinion.
(c) To bring attention to environmental offenders.
(d) To make as much noise as possible.
4. What does Aidan ask in the message he sends to EmpiresFall about the photo of Paige?
(a) Why are you sending me this?
(b) I'm telling the police.
(c) How was the shopping?
(d) Do I know you?
5. What does Keith say to Paige as they're leaving that she realizes is the first time she's heard him lie?
(a) No one will get hurt.
(b) We're doing the right thing.
(c) Wish you could come with us.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
2. What does ELF stand for?
3. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
4. How does Touche get to the country club while Aidan is taking a nap?
5. What's the garage to be used for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
2. What does Aidan say in the message he leaves his mother when he's on the ferry headed to Connecticut?
3. Describe the conversation between Touche and Aidan before leaving for Fisher's Island and why does it make Aidan nervous?
4. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
5. Why does Keith say bombing TCI's CEO is not worth their effort?
6. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
7. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
8. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
9. Describe the hotel where Aidan stays when he's looking for Paige.
10. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)