Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paige supposed to do while Lindsay and Keith go to New York to leave the bomb?
(a) Guard the house.
(b) Send a message to the media claiming responsibility.
(c) Begin building their next bomb.
(d) Watch the news for signs their plan was known to police.
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
(a) His fifty-ninth.
(b) His fiftieth.
(c) His fifty-fifth.
(d) His sixtieth.
4. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
(a) An eyesore.
(b) A hippie Disneyland.
(c) A joke.
(d) A huge tourist trap.
5. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
(a) A cruise ship.
(c) A building.
(d) A billboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Touche asks Aiden to do when they meet?
2. What is inscribed on the duffel bag given to Paige?
3. Where does Paige say she'd first met Keith?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
5. Where is Cressida from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story Touche tells about his father's friend, Eduardo Lopez?
2. Paige uses bombs to garner interest in causes. How does Aidan's take on Paige's methods change while he's talking to her in his apartment?
3. Briefly describe what Aidan reveals about his parents?
4. When Paige wakes the morning after Keith makes a pass at her and finds him gone, why does she believe she can't simply walk away from the plan?
5. Why does Simon say he sent Aidan the photo?
6. Paige says the "timing was off" when she was working for the Earth Initiative. What was she trying to accomplish and what does she say was "off" about it?
7. What is Aidan's first reaction when Paige reveals herself to him at the fair and why has he not considered the danger earlier?
8. What tips Paige off that the police might be closing in on her when she's living in Columbus?
9. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
10. How does Paige learn about the group that is protesting environmental misdeeds?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)