|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
(b) They want her to spend her time doing research.
(c) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
(d) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
2. How does Paige's father know it was Paige who called about two weeks earlier from a Vermont phone number?
(a) He heard someone in the background call her by name.
(b) She was crying and he recognized her voice.
(c) It was Bobby's birthday.
(d) She spoke and he recognized her voice.
3. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
(a) Write their stories.
(b) Never contact each other again.
(c) Stay in touch.
(d) Get revenge.
4. What does ELF stand for?
(a) Earth, Liberty, and Freedom.
(b) Earthly and Literal Freedom.
(c) Earth Liberation Front.
(d) Even Less Freedom.
5. How does Touche get to the country club while Aidan is taking a nap?
(a) He takes the Grand Wagoneer.
(b) He doesn't go.
(c) He walks.
(d) He rides a bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Aidan's handlers?
2. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
3. How many roommates does Cressida have?
4. Where does Aidan meet Julian?
5. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paige's reaction when Keith tells her he plans to blow up a coal mine?
2. What is Touche's reaction when Aidan says he's going to Waitsfield?
3. How and why do Aidan and Cressida meet?
4. Describe Paige's reaction after she has time to think about the bombing of the Indigo building.
5. Describe where Aidan is and what his life is like as the story opens.
6. How do Paige and Keith get the explosives they need for the bomb?
7. Why is Aidan so worried when he receives an invitation from Carl to join the neighbors for a Christmas event?
8. Why does Paige have a problem with the idea of bombing the nuclear power plant as opposed to bombing a single residential building?
9. What is the basic information Aidan gets from the article he reads about Indigo Holdings on his way to his mother's house?
10. Describe the grief Paige and her parents are enduring after Bobby's death and why Paige remains with her parents rather than returning to her job.
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)