|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Simon, why didn't he just turn Keith in to the authorities?
(a) He didn't think police would believe him.
(b) It was Aidan's mother's idea.
(c) They don't turn in one of their own.
(d) He knew police would track the email.
2. How does Aidan get to the train station from his mother's house?
(a) Simon drives him.
(b) His mother drives him.
(c) He walks.
(d) He takes a cab.
3. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
(a) The Pickup Patrol.
(b) The Cart Pushers.
(c) The Bike Messengers.
(d) The Truck Task Force.
4. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(b) Runs over it with her car.
(c) Breaks it with a hammer.
(d) Slams it on the ground.
5. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
(a) Begins moving their possessions to the next safe house.
(b) Cleans the house.
(c) Dismantles the bomb.
(d) Begins searching for their next target.
6. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
(a) Whether to contact the police or the FBI.
(b) What he should do next.
(c) How to make up with Cressida.
(d) Whether Simon might somehow be involved.
7. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
(b) The Feds.
8. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was a tragic mistake.
(b) It was a perfect ambush.
(c) It was the price of war.
(d) It was never supposed to have happened.
9. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
(a) Did you find the girl?
(b) Did you break the story about the bombing?
(c) Did you hear about the bombing?
(d) Vodka or gin?
10. Where do Jim and Carol say Paige had been hiding prior to her disappearance?
(c) Ohio or Indiana.
11. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
(b) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
(c) Change Keith's mind.
(d) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
12. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) A surfboard.
(b) An overturned chair.
(c) Wilted flowers.
(d) A half bottle of wine.
13. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
(b) Aiding a known fugitive.
(c) Harboring a terrorist.
(d) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
14. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
(a) A crack house.
(b) A cheap bar.
(c) A hospital waiting room.
(d) A brothel.
15. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Vodka and big ideas.
(b) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
(c) Love and friendship.
(d) Brandy and rum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
2. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
3. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
4. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
5. What floor does Aidan live on?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)