|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
(a) He can't find a way to make money from the blogs.
(b) The comments are funnier.
(c) He's found a way to make money from the comments.
(d) No one is reading the blogs.
2. What does Paige say will happen if Aidan doesn't write the story?
(a) She will turn herself in.
(b) Keith will escape.
(c) People will die.
3. Who is Loretta?
(a) The nanny who travels with Julie's children.
(b) The golf pro who teaches Julie.
(c) The maid at Aidan's father's house.
(d) The woman who caters parties for Aidan's father.
4. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
(a) A place for him to sleep.
(b) Wine or answers.
(c) Something for a hangover.
(d) An apology.
5. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
(b) Sodas and chips.
(c) Sandwiches from the deli.
(d) Fruit and fresh vegetables.
6. What does Paige realize when she sees the new bomb Keith has built?
(a) It's meant to kill people.
(b) It's much too powerful for their purpose.
(c) It's likely to go off in the garage.
(d) It's never going to go off.
7. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
(a) Brushing her hair and watching traffic.
(b) Looking at some website reports about the bombings.
(c) Reading what she's written about the bombings.
(d) Drinking coffee and watching traffic.
8. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
(a) Has him call Keith.
(b) Asks if he wants coffee.
(c) Checks him for weapons.
(d) Makes him answer some coded questions.
9. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
(a) He turns and goes back inside.
(b) He pulls out his cell phone to call the police.
(c) He heads her way.
(d) He doesn't see her.
10. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
(a) The Carver Institute.
(b) The Washington Institute.
(c) The Lincoln Group.
(d) The Jefferson Group.
11. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) Her story.
(b) To turn her in to the police.
(c) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
12. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
(a) No one will recognize him.
(b) He just looks unstable.
(c) He blends in well.
(d) He's an attractive man.
13. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
(b) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
(c) He'd planned a coup.
(d) He helped a man convicted of treason.
14. Who is Ellis?
(a) Touche's doorman.
(b) Aidan's boss.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A private investigator.
15. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(c) Fort Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
2. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
3. Where does Lindsay say Keith is?
4. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
5. How many children does Julie have?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)