|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
(a) A pay stub.
(b) A prescription bottle.
(c) A library card.
(d) A letter from his mother.
2. What does Keith say is the next target?
(a) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
(b) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
(c) National News Network.
3. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
(a) To follow Aidan.
(b) Back to work.
(c) To the county fair.
4. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
(a) In 1959.
(b) In 1968.
(c) In 1970
(d) In 1961.
5. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
(a) Her hair is punk pink and she has a tattoo.
(b) Her hair is black and she's wearing glasses.
(c) Her eyes are brown and her hair is blond.
(d) She has a long brown wig and a mole on her face.
6. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
(a) Paige has a key.
(b) Paigue breaks in.
(c) The key is hidden near the stairwell.
(d) The door isn't locked.
7. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
(a) Find out where he lives.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Find out why he's looking for her.
(d) Threaten him into silence.
8. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
(a) Looking at some website reports about the bombings.
(b) Reading what she's written about the bombings.
(c) Drinking coffee and watching traffic.
(d) Brushing her hair and watching traffic.
9. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
(a) A detailed description of Aidan.
(b) The address of the motel where Aidan is staying.
(c) A link to a photo of Paige in New York.
(d) The emergency code.
10. Where does Aidan say he believes he and Paige can stay for a night while they sort the situation out?
(a) A hotel on Fisher's Island.
(b) His father's house.
(c) Simon's workshop.
(d) Touche's apartment.
11. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) Her story.
(b) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(c) To turn her in to the police.
12. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(d) Fort Smith.
13. How many children does Julie have?
14. What is Aidan's father's name?
15. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
(a) Helping choose the target.
(b) Helping decide how many people they should target.
(c) Helping choose the method of delivering the bomb.
(d) Helping decide when and where.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
2. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
3. Who is Ellis?
4. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
5. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)