|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Aidan that Muslims have been arrested for bombing Barney's.
2. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
(a) Whether to contact the police or the FBI.
(b) Whether Simon might somehow be involved.
(c) What he should do next.
(d) How to make up with Cressida.
3. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
(a) A sign on the doorknob.
(b) A light in the window.
(c) The blinds would be open.
(d) A trinket in the window.
4. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
(b) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
(c) Teach school in a third-world country.
(d) Be a researcher for the government.
5. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
(a) On the kitchen table.
(b) On the bedside table.
(c) On the coffee table.
(d) On the mantel.
6. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She never knew those details.
(b) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(c) She doesn't remember those details.
(d) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
7. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
(a) Keith and Lindsay have turned her in.
(b) Keith and Lindsay aren't coming back.
(c) Keith is trusting she'll get it to New York.
(d) She's in danger of being blown up.
8. What does Paige realize when she sees the new bomb Keith has built?
(a) It's never going to go off.
(b) It's much too powerful for their purpose.
(c) It's likely to go off in the garage.
(d) It's meant to kill people.
9. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
(a) A cheap bar.
(b) A hospital waiting room.
(c) A crack house.
(d) A brothel.
10. Who is Ellis?
(a) Touche's doorman.
(b) A reporter.
(c) Aidan's boss.
(d) A private investigator.
11. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
(a) To the county fair.
(b) To follow Aidan.
(c) Back to work.
12. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Harboring a terrorist.
(b) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
(c) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
(d) Aiding a known fugitive.
13. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
(a) The Jefferson Group.
(b) The Carver Institute.
(c) The Lincoln Group.
(d) The Washington Institute.
14. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
(b) Fruit and fresh vegetables.
(c) Sodas and chips.
(d) Sandwiches from the deli.
15. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
(a) Aidan called him.
(b) Keith called him.
(c) The police called him.
(d) She has the wrong apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
2. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
3. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
4. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
5. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)