|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
(a) Keith and Lindsay have turned her in.
(b) She's in danger of being blown up.
(c) Keith and Lindsay aren't coming back.
(d) Keith is trusting she'll get it to New York.
2. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
(a) Helping decide how many people they should target.
(b) Helping decide when and where.
(c) Helping choose the method of delivering the bomb.
(d) Helping choose the target.
3. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
(a) The Bike Messengers.
(b) The Cart Pushers.
(c) The Truck Task Force.
(d) The Pickup Patrol.
4. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) When you don't trust anyone.
(b) When you know the police have your photo.
(c) There's never safety in numbers.
(d) When you know you've done something wrong.
5. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To provide materials for bombs.
(b) To find appropriate tagets.
(c) To keep control over people like Keith.
(d) To pay rent and approve Actions.
6. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Poke him with a stick.
(b) Set him free.
(c) Give him some ice cream.
(d) Ask him why he steals children.
7. What does Keith say is the next target?
(b) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
(c) National News Network.
(d) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
8. What does Paige say is Aidan's reaction when she grabs his arm at the county fair?
(a) He is surprised but doesn't pull away.
(b) He says, 'excuse me.'
(c) He jerks out of her grasp.
(d) He yells.
9. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
(a) The blinds would be open.
(b) A trinket in the window.
(c) A sign on the doorknob.
(d) A light in the window.
10. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
(a) He just looks unstable.
(b) He blends in well.
(c) No one will recognize him.
(d) He's an attractive man.
11. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
(b) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
(c) Teach school in a third-world country.
(d) Be a researcher for the government.
12. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(a) Fort Smith.
13. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
(a) A place for him to sleep.
(b) An apology.
(c) Something for a hangover.
(d) Wine or answers.
14. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
(b) A knife.
(c) The printer.
(d) A gun.
15. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
(a) Threaten him into silence.
(b) Find out where he lives.
(c) Find out why he's looking for her.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
2. Which of the following is one of the things Aidan does while he's out of the apartment?
3. How does Paige get into the garage?
4. What is Aidan's father's name?
5. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)