|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor does Aidan live on?
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The ground.
(d) The top.
2. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
(a) In 1959.
(b) In 1970
(c) In 1968.
(d) In 1961.
3. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
(a) Keith and Lindsay aren't coming back.
(b) Keith is trusting she'll get it to New York.
(c) Keith and Lindsay have turned her in.
(d) She's in danger of being blown up.
4. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(b) Runs over it with her car.
(c) Slams it on the ground.
(d) Breaks it with a hammer.
5. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
(a) A link to a photo of Paige in New York.
(b) A detailed description of Aidan.
(c) The address of the motel where Aidan is staying.
(d) The emergency code.
6. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
(a) To the post office to pick up his mail.
(b) To the station to get some gas.
(c) To the store to get some bread.
(d) To town to get a paper.
7. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jerry Hawkrider.
(b) Richard Jones.
(c) Jonathan Glassman
(d) Simon Strothers.
8. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
(b) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
(c) Harboring a terrorist.
(d) Aiding a known fugitive.
9. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) To turn her in to the police.
(b) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(c) Her story.
10. What is Aidan's father's name?
11. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was the price of war.
(b) It was a perfect ambush.
(c) It was never supposed to have happened.
(d) It was a tragic mistake.
12. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
(a) A gun.
(b) The printer.
(d) A knife.
13. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
(a) The World Wonders.
(b) The Rich Guys.
(c) The Gang of Six.
(d) Search and Destroy.
14. What does Jim say Paige took with her when she disappeared?
(a) Only some money she had put away.
(b) Clothes, a laptop, and a knife.
15. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) A surfboard.
(b) An overturned chair.
(c) A half bottle of wine.
(d) Wilted flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
2. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
3. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
4. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
5. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)