|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
(a) Aiding a known fugitive.
(b) Harboring a terrorist.
(c) Helping bomb the newspaper building.
(d) Helping stop Keith and Lindsay.
2. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
(a) He just looks unstable.
(b) He's an attractive man.
(c) No one will recognize him.
(d) He blends in well.
3. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) An overturned chair.
(b) A surfboard.
(c) A half bottle of wine.
(d) Wilted flowers.
4. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Hashbrowns and ham.
(b) Toast and jelly.
(c) Eggs and coffee.
(d) Waffles and orange juice.
5. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
(a) He's Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
(b) He's a former member of PETA.
(c) He's Keith Sutton's patron.
(d) He's an artist.
6. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
(a) Members of the activist group.
(b) The Feds.
(c) New York City detectives.
(d) Keith and Lindsay.
7. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
(c) The Feds.
8. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
(a) His mother is furious with him.
(b) His parents have hired an attorney.
(c) He's made the FBI's top ten most wanted list.
(d) Simon is looking for him.
9. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
10. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
(a) A library card.
(b) A pay stub.
(c) A prescription bottle.
(d) A letter from his mother.
11. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
(a) Dismantles the bomb.
(b) Begins searching for their next target.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Begins moving their possessions to the next safe house.
12. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
(a) The People for Environmental Conservation.
(b) The Earth Recovery Movement.
(c) The Weathermen.
(d) The Elemental Environmental Foundation.
13. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
(b) Change Keith's mind.
(c) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
(d) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
14. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was a perfect ambush.
(b) It was the price of war.
(c) It was a tragic mistake.
(d) It was never supposed to have happened.
15. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Vodka and big ideas.
(b) Brandy and rum.
(c) Love and friendship.
(d) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
2. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
3. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
4. What does Paige realize when she sees the new bomb Keith has built?
5. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)