|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was never supposed to have happened.
(b) It was a tragic mistake.
(c) It was the price of war.
(d) It was a perfect ambush.
2. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
(a) The Fantastic Four.
(b) The Flipping Five.
(c) The Flushing Four.
(d) Four on Four.
3. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Give him some ice cream.
(b) Ask him why he steals children.
(c) Set him free.
(d) Poke him with a stick.
4. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
(a) The driver might remember them.
(b) They don't have the money.
(c) They don't have time.
(d) There are cameras.
5. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
(a) Whether Simon might somehow be involved.
(b) Whether to contact the police or the FBI.
(c) What he should do next.
(d) How to make up with Cressida.
6. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
(a) He just looks unstable.
(b) He blends in well.
(c) No one will recognize him.
(d) He's an attractive man.
7. Where do Jim and Carol say Paige had been hiding prior to her disappearance?
(c) Ohio or Indiana.
8. What does Aidan say he's just about to say to Paige when she realizes something's wrong?
(a) He believes he can find Keith.
(b) He wants to go to the police.
(c) He wants to go underground.
(d) He cares about her.
9. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
(a) A cheap bar.
(b) A hospital waiting room.
(c) A crack house.
(d) A brothel.
10. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) She has on two tank tops.
(b) Her skirt is too long.
(c) She's wearing corduroy in August.
(d) Her shirt says "Nike."
11. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
(a) Search and Destroy.
(b) The World Wonders.
(c) The Gang of Six.
(d) The Rich Guys.
12. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To find appropriate tagets.
(b) To keep control over people like Keith.
(c) To provide materials for bombs.
(d) To pay rent and approve Actions.
13. What does Jim say Paige took with her when she disappeared?
(c) Clothes, a laptop, and a knife.
(d) Only some money she had put away.
14. What does Keith say is the next target?
(a) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
(b) National News Network.
(c) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
15. How does Paige get into the garage?
(a) She takes the door off the hinges.
(b) She knows where Keith keeps an extra key.
(c) She breaks in a window.
(d) She 'bumps' the lock to get it open.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paige say she's suddenly going against Keith's plan to set a new bomb?
2. What is the scene Aidan detects in his coffee as soon as he wakes the morning after Paige's arrival?
3. Who is Loretta?
4. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
5. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)