|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Give him some ice cream.
(b) Set him free.
(c) Ask him why he steals children.
(d) Poke him with a stick.
2. What does Keith say is the next target?
(b) National News Network.
(c) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
(d) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
3. How does Paige get into the garage?
(a) She takes the door off the hinges.
(b) She 'bumps' the lock to get it open.
(c) She breaks in a window.
(d) She knows where Keith keeps an extra key.
4. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
(a) New York City detectives.
(b) The Feds.
(c) Members of the activist group.
(d) Keith and Lindsay.
5. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
(b) Change Keith's mind.
(c) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
(d) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
6. Whom is Paige writing a letter to when Aidan comes back from renting his car?
(a) Her parents.
7. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Teach school in a third-world country.
(b) Be a researcher for the government.
(c) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
(d) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
8. What does Paige say is the effect of Keith's straggly beard?
(a) It makes him ruggedly handsom.
(b) It makes him look like a real rebel.
(c) It makes his eyes seem small.
(d) It's a good disguise.
9. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) Her story.
(b) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(d) To turn her in to the police.
10. What is the name of the company where Paige works after college?
(a) The Washington Institute.
(b) The Carver Institute.
(c) The Jefferson Group.
(d) The Lincoln Group.
11. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
(a) Four on Four.
(b) The Flushing Four.
(c) The Fantastic Four.
(d) The Flipping Five.
12. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
(a) Sandwiches from the deli.
(b) Sodas and chips.
(c) Fruit and fresh vegetables.
13. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) When you know the police have your photo.
(b) When you don't trust anyone.
(c) There's never safety in numbers.
(d) When you know you've done something wrong.
14. How does Aidan get to the train station from his mother's house?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) His mother drives him.
(d) Simon drives him.
15. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
(a) Begins searching for their next target.
(b) Cleans the house.
(c) Dismantles the bomb.
(d) Begins moving their possessions to the next safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
2. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
3. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
4. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
5. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)