|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Toast and jelly.
(b) Waffles and orange juice.
(c) Eggs and coffee.
(d) Hashbrowns and ham.
2. What is the scene Aidan detects in his coffee as soon as he wakes the morning after Paige's arrival?
3. What is the nickname that's been given to the Muslims who were arrested for the bombing?
(a) The Flipping Five.
(b) The Flushing Four.
(c) Four on Four.
(d) The Fantastic Four.
4. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
(a) Find out why he's looking for her.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Find out where he lives.
(d) Threaten him into silence.
5. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
(a) Her eyes are brown and her hair is blond.
(b) She has a long brown wig and a mole on her face.
(c) Her hair is punk pink and she has a tattoo.
(d) Her hair is black and she's wearing glasses.
6. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was the price of war.
(b) It was a tragic mistake.
(c) It was a perfect ambush.
(d) It was never supposed to have happened.
7. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
(a) In 1961.
(b) In 1968.
(c) In 1959.
(d) In 1970
8. Who is Ellis?
(a) Touche's doorman.
(b) A reporter.
(c) Aidan's boss.
(d) A private investigator.
9. What does Paige say she'll know if the bomb is gone from the shed?
(a) Keith is trusting she'll get it to New York.
(b) Keith and Lindsay have turned her in.
(c) Keith and Lindsay aren't coming back.
(d) She's in danger of being blown up.
10. What does Paige say is the sign the apartment Keith uses is in use?
(a) A sign on the doorknob.
(b) A trinket in the window.
(c) A light in the window.
(d) The blinds would be open.
11. What is Aidan's response when Touche asks if Paige is beautiful?
(a) Yeah, I guess.
(b) I didn't notice.
(d) Not even close.
12. Where do Jim and Carol say Paige had been hiding prior to her disappearance?
(a) Ohio or Indiana.
13. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
(b) He'd planned a coup.
(c) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
(d) He helped a man convicted of treason.
14. What does Jim say Paige took with her when she disappeared?
(c) Only some money she had put away.
(d) Clothes, a laptop, and a knife.
15. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She never knew those details.
(b) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(c) She doesn't remember those details.
(d) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
2. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
3. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
4. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
5. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)