|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Julie have?
2. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
(a) He doesn't see her.
(b) He heads her way.
(c) He pulls out his cell phone to call the police.
(d) He turns and goes back inside.
3. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
(b) She never knew those details.
(c) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(d) She doesn't remember those details.
4. Where does Lindsay say Keith is?
(a) At Jerry's General Store.
(b) At the Mad Mountain Motel.
(c) At the Purple Moon.
(d) At the Hillsboro Highstepper.
5. How does Paige get into the garage?
(a) She knows where Keith keeps an extra key.
(b) She breaks in a window.
(c) She takes the door off the hinges.
(d) She 'bumps' the lock to get it open.
6. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(b) Fort Smith.
7. What does Simon say his role has been in the Actions carried out by Keith and others of Keith's group?
(a) To provide materials for bombs.
(b) To keep control over people like Keith.
(c) To pay rent and approve Actions.
(d) To find appropriate tagets.
8. Who is Ellis?
(a) Aidan's boss.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) Touche's doorman.
(d) A reporter.
9. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
(a) A Chevrolet Malibu.
(b) A Chryslter Sebring.
(c) A Toyota Corolla.
(d) A Jeep Cherokee.
10. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
(b) He'd planned a coup.
(c) He helped a man convicted of treason.
(d) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
11. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Breaks it with a hammer.
(b) Runs over it with her car.
(c) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(d) Slams it on the ground.
12. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
(a) Helping choose the method of delivering the bomb.
(b) Helping decide how many people they should target.
(c) Helping choose the target.
(d) Helping decide when and where.
13. What does Keith hand Paige when he gets in the car with her?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A bottle of beer.
(c) A cell phone with a photo of Aidan.
(d) A Xeroxed photo of Aidan.
14. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
(a) A pay stub.
(b) A library card.
(c) A prescription bottle.
(d) A letter from his mother.
15. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
(a) He's found a way to make money from the comments.
(b) No one is reading the blogs.
(c) The comments are funnier.
(d) He can't find a way to make money from the blogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Aidan have from his bank account when he arrives to pick up Paige?
2. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
3. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
4. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
5. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)