|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
(a) There are cameras.
(b) They don't have the money.
(c) The driver might remember them.
(d) They don't have time.
2. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
(a) To the county fair.
(c) Back to work.
(d) To follow Aidan.
3. What is Aidan's response when Touche asks if Paige is beautiful?
(a) I didn't notice.
(c) Not even close.
(d) Yeah, I guess.
4. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
(a) It's four days too long.
(b) He assumes they've broken up.
(c) It should be accepted.
(d) It's typical of his relationships.
5. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(b) Fort Smith.
6. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
(b) The Feds.
7. How does Aidan get to the train station from his mother's house?
(a) His mother drives him.
(b) Simon drives him.
(c) He takes a cab.
(d) He walks.
8. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
(a) He turns and goes back inside.
(b) He heads her way.
(c) He doesn't see her.
(d) He pulls out his cell phone to call the police.
9. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
(a) He's an attractive man.
(b) He blends in well.
(c) He just looks unstable.
(d) No one will recognize him.
10. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She doesn't remember those details.
(b) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
(c) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
(d) She never knew those details.
11. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(b) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(c) Her story.
(d) To turn her in to the police.
12. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He'd planned a coup.
(b) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
(c) He helped a man convicted of treason.
(d) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
13. What does Paige say the Army wrote about the attack in which her brother was killed?
(a) It was a tragic mistake.
(b) It was the price of war.
(c) It was never supposed to have happened.
(d) It was a perfect ambush.
14. Which of the following are NOT among the items Paige takes from the house before she leaves?
(a) A knife.
(b) The printer.
(d) A gun.
15. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
(a) A Toyota Corolla.
(b) A Chryslter Sebring.
(c) A Chevrolet Malibu.
(d) A Jeep Cherokee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
2. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
3. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
4. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
5. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)