|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Slams it on the ground.
(b) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(c) Runs over it with her car.
(d) Breaks it with a hammer.
2. Who is Ellis?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A reporter.
(c) Aidan's boss.
(d) Touche's doorman.
3. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
(a) Did you hear about the bombing?
(b) Did you find the girl?
(c) Vodka or gin?
(d) Did you break the story about the bombing?
4. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jonathan Glassman
(b) Jerry Hawkrider.
(c) Simon Strothers.
(d) Richard Jones.
5. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
(a) He's found a way to make money from the comments.
(b) The comments are funnier.
(c) He can't find a way to make money from the blogs.
(d) No one is reading the blogs.
6. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Love and friendship.
(b) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
(c) Brandy and rum.
(d) Vodka and big ideas.
7. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
(a) A Toyota Corolla.
(b) A Chryslter Sebring.
(c) A Jeep Cherokee.
(d) A Chevrolet Malibu.
8. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
(a) He pulls out his cell phone to call the police.
(b) He heads her way.
(c) He doesn't see her.
(d) He turns and goes back inside.
9. Where does Aidan say he believes he and Paige can stay for a night while they sort the situation out?
(a) Simon's workshop.
(b) Touche's apartment.
(c) A hotel on Fisher's Island.
(d) His father's house.
10. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
(a) He assumes they've broken up.
(b) It should be accepted.
(c) It's four days too long.
(d) It's typical of his relationships.
11. What has changed about Paige's appearance when Aidan arrives to pick her up?
(a) Her eyes are brown and her hair is blond.
(b) Her hair is punk pink and she has a tattoo.
(c) She has a long brown wig and a mole on her face.
(d) Her hair is black and she's wearing glasses.
12. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
(a) On the bedside table.
(b) On the kitchen table.
(c) On the coffee table.
(d) On the mantel.
13. Where do Jim and Carol say Paige had been hiding prior to her disappearance?
(b) Ohio or Indiana.
14. Who does Paige say will show up soon after Aidan posts his story about the bombings?
(a) The Feds.
(b) Keith and Lindsay.
(c) New York City detectives.
(d) Members of the activist group.
15. What does Keith say is the next target?
(a) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
(c) National News Network.
(d) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
2. Whom is Paige writing a letter to when Aidan comes back from renting his car?
3. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
4. Where is Lindsay going when Keith and Paige head back to the house after they learn Aidan is searching for Paige?
5. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)