|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
(b) Teach school in a third-world country.
(c) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
(d) Be a researcher for the government.
2. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
(a) Search and Destroy.
(b) The World Wonders.
(c) The Gang of Six.
(d) The Rich Guys.
3. How do Paige and Aidan get into the apartment?
(a) Paigue breaks in.
(b) The door isn't locked.
(c) Paige has a key.
(d) The key is hidden near the stairwell.
4. What does Simon say the first cell of his underground organization was called?
(a) The Truck Task Force.
(b) The Bike Messengers.
(c) The Pickup Patrol.
(d) The Cart Pushers.
5. What does Paige find that leads her to know Aidan's address?
(a) A letter from his mother.
(b) A library card.
(c) A prescription bottle.
(d) A pay stub.
6. Whom is Paige writing a letter to when Aidan comes back from renting his car?
(d) Her parents.
7. Where are the car keys when Keith is looking for them?
(a) On the coffee table.
(b) On the kitchen table.
(c) On the bedside table.
(d) On the mantel.
8. Who is Aidan talking to on the telephone when Paige first rings the doorbell?
9. What does Aidan say he's just about to say to Paige when she realizes something's wrong?
(a) He wants to go underground.
(b) He believes he can find Keith.
(c) He wants to go to the police.
(d) He cares about her.
10. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Richard Jones.
(b) Jonathan Glassman
(c) Jerry Hawkrider.
(d) Simon Strothers.
11. What does Paige do to Simon after she allows him into the apartment?
(a) Has him call Keith.
(b) Checks him for weapons.
(c) Makes him answer some coded questions.
(d) Asks if he wants coffee.
12. What does Aidan do when he sees Paige watching him from her car at the motel?
(a) He pulls out his cell phone to call the police.
(b) He heads her way.
(c) He doesn't see her.
(d) He turns and goes back inside.
13. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
(a) A Chevrolet Malibu.
(b) A Chryslter Sebring.
(c) A Toyota Corolla.
(d) A Jeep Cherokee.
14. What does Keith say Paige has to do about Aidan's questioning?
(a) Find out why he's looking for her.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Threaten him into silence.
(d) Find out where he lives.
15. What does Keith say is the next target?
(a) National News Network.
(b) A slaughterhouse known for its unethical practices.
(c) Indigo Holdings' Washington office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige say Aidan could spend twenty-five years in jail for?
2. Whom does Paige say she saw in Aidan's building?
3. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
4. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
5. Who tells Aidan that Muslims have been arrested for bombing Barney's.
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)