|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say was his name while he was living undercover?
(a) Jerry Hawkrider.
(b) Simon Strothers.
(c) Richard Jones.
(d) Jonathan Glassman
2. Why does Paige say they can't take a cab?
(a) They don't have time.
(b) The driver might remember them.
(c) There are cameras.
(d) They don't have the money.
3. What does Paige believe has happened to cause Simon to be at the apartment?
(a) The police called him.
(b) Keith called him.
(c) Aidan called him.
(d) She has the wrong apartment.
4. Which of the following is not part of the "ad hoc resume" given about Simon?
(a) He's Keith Sutton's patron.
(b) He's an artist.
(c) He's a former member of PETA.
(d) He's Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
5. Where does Paige say she bought a copy of Kipling's works while she was in college?
(a) At a used book store.
(b) From an online book store.
(c) From a friend.
(d) At the campus textbook store.
6. What is Paige doing when Aidan emerges from taking a shower?
(a) Looking at some website reports about the bombings.
(b) Brushing her hair and watching traffic.
(c) Reading what she's written about the bombings.
(d) Drinking coffee and watching traffic.
7. What does Paige say is Aidan's reaction when she grabs his arm at the county fair?
(a) He jerks out of her grasp.
(b) He yells.
(c) He says, 'excuse me.'
(d) He is surprised but doesn't pull away.
8. What is the question Aidan says he ponders as he drives back to his mother's house?
(a) Whether Simon might somehow be involved.
(b) What he should do next.
(c) How to make up with Cressida.
(d) Whether to contact the police or the FBI.
9. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) Her shirt says "Nike."
(b) She has on two tank tops.
(c) Her skirt is too long.
(d) She's wearing corduroy in August.
10. Where does Lindsay say Keith is?
(a) At the Purple Moon.
(b) At the Hillsboro Highstepper.
(c) At Jerry's General Store.
(d) At the Mad Mountain Motel.
11. What does Paige say she'd planned to do after college?
(a) Be a researcher for the government.
(b) Promote farming and self-sufficiency in third-world countries.
(c) Work on third-world envirnonmental issues.
(d) Teach school in a third-world country.
12. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Breaks it with a hammer.
(b) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(c) Runs over it with her car.
(d) Slams it on the ground.
13. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
(a) She fears what Keith will do to Aidan.
(b) She doesn't remember those details.
(c) She never knew those details.
(d) She is tired of being the one in the dark.
14. What does Paige do while Keith's gone to meet Lindsay?
(a) Dismantles the bomb.
(b) Begins searching for their next target.
(c) Begins moving their possessions to the next safe house.
(d) Cleans the house.
15. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
(a) Search and Destroy.
(b) The Rich Guys.
(c) The World Wonders.
(d) The Gang of Six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan say he hopes Cressida will have when he heads to her house at 3:45 in the morning?
2. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
3. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
4. What does Aidan say about going five days without talking to the person you're in a relationship with?
5. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)