|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say he came to the apartment to do?
(a) Change Keith's mind.
(b) Bring bedding and supplies for Keith and Lindsay.
(c) Bring plans for hte N3 building.
(d) Bring money for Paige and Aidan.
2. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
(b) Vodka and big ideas.
(c) Brandy and rum.
(d) Love and friendship.
3. Which of the following is one of the things Aidan does while he's out of the apartment?
(a) Checks his email.
(b) Calls Touche.
(c) Calls Simon.
(d) Does laundry.
4. What floor does Aidan live on?
(a) The top.
(b) The ground.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The second.
5. What does Aidan note about Paige's clothing?
(a) Her skirt is too long.
(b) Her shirt says "Nike."
(c) She's wearing corduroy in August.
(d) She has on two tank tops.
6. What does Aidan say is another name for the Earth Initiative?
(a) The Rich Guys.
(b) The Gang of Six.
(c) The World Wonders.
(d) Search and Destroy.
7. Why does Derrick say Aidan should spend more time with comments on the website rather than original blogs?
(a) No one is reading the blogs.
(b) He can't find a way to make money from the blogs.
(c) The comments are funnier.
(d) He's found a way to make money from the comments.
8. What is the scene Aidan detects in his coffee as soon as he wakes the morning after Paige's arrival?
9. Where do Jim and Carol say Paige had been hiding prior to her disappearance?
(a) Ohio or Indiana.
10. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
(a) He'd planned a coup.
(b) He helped a man convicted of treason.
(c) He knew about the coup and did nothing to stop it.
(d) He was fraternizing with the enemy.
11. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A cheap bar.
(c) A crack house.
(d) A hospital waiting room.
12. How does Paige destroy the laptop she took from the house?
(a) Breaks it with a hammer.
(b) Slams it on the ground.
(c) Slams it on the side of a dumpster.
(d) Runs over it with her car.
13. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Eggs and coffee.
(b) Waffles and orange juice.
(c) Hashbrowns and ham.
(d) Toast and jelly.
14. Which of the following is a piece of information Jim brings Aidan?
(a) His mother is furious with him.
(b) He's made the FBI's top ten most wanted list.
(c) His parents have hired an attorney.
(d) Simon is looking for him.
15. What does Jim say Paige took with her when she disappeared?
(a) Only some money she had put away.
(c) Clothes, a laptop, and a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige realize when she sees the new bomb Keith has built?
2. What does Paige say about how Keith looks when he puts on a clean shirt in preparation for the trip to New York?
3. What does Lindsay say Aidan was buying at the store where she works?
4. When does Simon say he changed his name to Simon Krauss?
5. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)