|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Kwik-Mark where Paige stops for gas?
(c) Fort Smith.
2. Which of the following is not something Aidan sees when he enters Cressida's apartment on page 199?
(a) Wilted flowers.
(b) An overturned chair.
(c) A half bottle of wine.
(d) A surfboard.
3. What is to be Paige's role in setting in preparing for the next bombing?
(a) Helping choose the target.
(b) Helping decide how many people they should target.
(c) Helping decide when and where.
(d) Helping choose the method of delivering the bomb.
4. What does Aidan say he's drunk on when he leaves Touche's apartment?
(a) Love and friendship.
(b) Cheap wine and cranberry juice.
(c) Vodka and big ideas.
(d) Brandy and rum.
5. What is Aidan's response when Touche asks if Paige is beautiful?
(a) Yeah, I guess.
(c) Not even close.
(d) I didn't notice.
6. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Ask him why he steals children.
(b) Poke him with a stick.
(c) Give him some ice cream.
(d) Set him free.
7. What does Aidan say he wants from Paige?
(a) Her story.
(b) Her promise she won't set any more bombs.
(c) To turn her in to the police.
8. What does Aidan yell when he realizes it's Simon who's entered the apartment?
(a) Go back.
(b) Turn around.
(c) Simon, stop.
(d) Paige, stop.
9. What is Aidan's father's name?
10. Which of the following is one of the things Aidan does while he's out of the apartment?
(a) Calls Touche.
(b) Does laundry.
(c) Calls Simon.
(d) Checks his email.
11. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
(a) Did you find the girl?
(b) Did you break the story about the bombing?
(c) Vodka or gin?
(d) Did you hear about the bombing?
12. Who is Loretta?
(a) The woman who caters parties for Aidan's father.
(b) The nanny who travels with Julie's children.
(c) The maid at Aidan's father's house.
(d) The golf pro who teaches Julie.
13. What do Paige and Aidan eat for breakfast?
(a) Eggs and coffee.
(b) Toast and jelly.
(c) Waffles and orange juice.
(d) Hashbrowns and ham.
14. What does Keith say his text from Lindsay contains?
(a) A link to a photo of Paige in New York.
(b) The emergency code.
(c) A detailed description of Aidan.
(d) The address of the motel where Aidan is staying.
15. What kind of car does Aidan rent for the drive to his father's house?
(a) A Jeep Cherokee.
(b) A Chevrolet Malibu.
(c) A Toyota Corolla.
(d) A Chryslter Sebring.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Simon, to what underground group does he belong?
2. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
3. Why does Paige say she leaves Aidan's address and the name of his blog out when she relates the information to Keith?
4. Where does the man who offers Paige a ride say he's going?
5. What does Aidan say the waiting room of the Liberty Inn reminds him of?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)