|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) The Financial District.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) George Street.
2. How many roommates does Cressida have?
(a) One .
(c) Two .
3. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
(a) They have too many tools in the trunk.
(b) They don't have time to open the trunk.
(c) The boxes are too big, and the trunk won't close.
(d) The contents of the boxes are too fragile.
4. What does Carter say is the goal of the group in which he's involved?
(a) To protest acts that contribute to sustainable lifestyles.
(b) To bring attention to environmental offenders.
(c) To make as much noise as possible.
(d) To state an opinion.
5. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
(a) About a year.
(b) About nine years.
(c) About three years.
(d) About six years.
6. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
(a) They bumped into each other on a subway.
(b) At a party thrown by Aidan's boss, Derrick.
(c) They worked in the same building for awhile.
(d) At a charity fundraiser.
7. What is the message in the text Cressida sends Aidan after their meeting?
(a) You used to make me laugh.
(b) Let's make up.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) I don't want to see you any more.
8. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
9. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
(a) Standing in line at a hot dog vendor.
(b) Seated at a booth in a diner.
(c) Seated at a bar.
(d) Seated at a sidewalk table.
10. Where is Aidan supposed to meet Touche for the trip to Fisher's Island?
(a) In front of Touche's apartment.
(b) The ferry dock.
(c) Essex County's private airport.
(d) New York subway station.
11. Where is the house where Keith, Lindsay, and Paige will be staying while they work out their next step?
(b) New York City.
(c) Asheville, North Carolina.
(d) Mount Addison, New Jersey..
12. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
(a) There's no way to gain access.
(b) The company has gone bankrupt.
(c) No one will care if they bomb it.
(d) There is uranium on the grounds.
13. What causes Lindsay to put the bomb on the wrong floor?
(a) She didn't put the bomb on the wrong floor.
(b) The elevator stopped on the wrong floor.
(c) The building has no thirteenth floor.
(d) She looses count on the way up the stairwell.
14. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) A woman is reading tarot cards.
(b) Male models are pouring drinks.
(c) A DJ is playing music.
(d) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
15. How many rooms do Keith, Lindsay, and Paige request when they stop for the night their first night on the road?
(a) They don't stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. Who is Simon?
4. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
5. Where does Aidan meet Julian?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)