|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paige last see Bobby alive?
(a) When he was on leave at Christmas.
(b) On the day of his deployment.
(c) When she'd left for college.
(d) A week earlier during a reunion.
2. How does Keith propose they break through the fencing at Indian Point when they are discussing that as a target?
(a) By stealing identification key cards.
(b) With a torch.
(c) With a remote-controlled device.
(d) With wire cutters.
3. What town does Aidan learn is the location of the phone number he has for Paige?
4. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
(a) American flags.
(b) Apollo landing gears.
(c) Sources of water.
(d) Major craters.
5. What do Paige, Lindsay, and Keith do in the evenings after dinner?
(a) Drive around in search of new targets.
(b) Practice their cover stories.
(c) Work online in search of new targets.
(d) Play games or read.
6. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
(b) A woman is reading tarot cards.
(c) A DJ is playing music.
(d) Male models are pouring drinks.
7. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
(a) Seated at a bar.
(b) Seated at a sidewalk table.
(c) Seated at a booth in a diner.
(d) Standing in line at a hot dog vendor.
8. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Madison Avenue.
(c) The Financial District.
(d) George Street.
9. Where does Aidan's mother live?
10. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
(b) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
(c) A state-of-the-art iPad.
(d) He doesn't have one at all.
11. What is inscribed on the duffel bag given to Paige?
(a) New York University.
(b) Texas is God's country.
12. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
(a) George Street.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) The Financial District.
(d) Madison Avenue.
13. What is TCI?
(a) A paper company.
(b) An oil company.
(c) A nuclear power company.
(d) A telephone company.
14. Where is Cressida from?
(a) Jackson, Mississippi.
(d) Upper New York.
15. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
(a) About a year.
(b) About nine years.
(c) About three years.
(d) About six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindsay doing with her life when she first met Keith?
2. How many locks are on Aidan's door?
3. What information is included in the email that contains Paige's photo?
4. Where is Aidan supposed to meet Touche for the trip to Fisher's Island?
5. What historic event happened the day Aidan's parents met?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)