|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
(a) About three years.
(b) About six years.
(c) About nine years.
(d) About a year.
2. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
(b) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
(c) They want her to spend her time doing research.
(d) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
3. Who is Simon?
(a) Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
(b) A priest who lives in the area.
(c) Aidan's uncle.
(d) Aidan's father.
4. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
(a) He wants to break the story.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) He has already tried but they don't believe him.
(d) He doesn't really believe she's involved.
5. Who is driving the car that picks up Paige?
6. Where is Aidan when Cressida joins him?
(a) Seated at a sidewalk table.
(b) Seated at a bar.
(c) Standing in line at a hot dog vendor.
(d) Seated at a booth in a diner.
7. What is the message in the text Cressida sends Aidan after their meeting?
(a) Let's make up.
(b) I don't want to see you any more.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) You used to make me laugh.
8. What does Aidan ask in the message he sends to EmpiresFall about the photo of Paige?
(a) How was the shopping?
(b) Do I know you?
(c) Why are you sending me this?
(d) I'm telling the police.
9. What does ELF stand for?
(a) Earth, Liberty, and Freedom.
(b) Earth Liberation Front.
(c) Earthly and Literal Freedom.
(d) Even Less Freedom.
10. Where do Paige's parents live?
(b) Maggie Valley.
(c) Roland Hills.
(d) Moon Rock.
11. What is the first thing Touche asks Aiden to do when they meet?
(a) Check the oil in the airplane.
(b) Hail a taxi.
(c) Carry his bags to the train.
(d) Drive the car onto the ferry.
12. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At a bank.
(c) At a country club.
(d) At a theater.
13. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
(a) A department store.
(b) A coal mine.
(c) An abortion clinic.
(d) A lab where genetics testing is done.
14. What is in the bottom of the duffel bag in a plastic bag?
(a) A newspaper clipping about a recent bombing.
(b) Underwear and socks.
(c) A toothbrush and toothpaste.
(d) A letter from Paige's mother.
15. Where does Aidan's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is included in the email that contains Paige's photo?
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
5. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)