|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aidan meet Julian?
(a) At a dinner party thrown by Cressida.
(b) At a party at Julian's house.
(c) At college.
(d) At a fundraiser for homeless families.
2. What is Touche cooking when Aidan gets up the following morning?
(c) Hashbrowns and pancakes.
(d) Only coffee.
3. What is the name of the motel where Aidan stays while he's looking for Paige?
(a) Mountail Music Inn.
(b) Hillsboro Hotel.
(c) Mad Hatter Hotel.
(d) Mad Mountain Motel.
4. What is TCI?
(a) A nuclear power company.
(b) A paper company.
(c) An oil company.
(d) A telephone company.
5. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
(a) Apollo landing gears.
(b) Sources of water.
(c) Major craters.
(d) American flags.
6. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
(a) A coal mine.
(b) A lab where genetics testing is done.
(c) A department store.
(d) An abortion clinic.
7. What does Cressida do with the folders on Paige Roderick and Easton St. Clair when she leaves the restaurant?
(a) Puts them in her bag.
(b) Drops them on the floor.
(c) Leaves them on the table.
(d) Puts them in the trash.
8. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
(b) A billboard.
(c) A building.
(d) A cruise ship.
9. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
(a) He fears they'll be caught.
(b) He gets stuck.
(c) The road is too bumpy.
(d) There isn't a road..
10. What does ELF stand for?
(a) Earth, Liberty, and Freedom.
(b) Earth Liberation Front.
(c) Earthly and Literal Freedom.
(d) Even Less Freedom.
11. Where is Cressida from?
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) Upper New York.
12. Where are the architectural plans left in the apartment?
(a) In a tv dinner box in the freezer.
(b) Under a loose floorboard in the bedroom.
(c) Under the couch.
(d) In the closet.
13. What is Indian Point?
(a) A paper company.
(b) An oil company.
(c) A nuclear power company.
(d) A telephone company.
14. How long ago does Brendan say he'd been to Fisher's Island with Paige?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) About three years.
15. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
(a) There is uranium on the grounds.
(b) No one will care if they bomb it.
(c) The company has gone bankrupt.
(d) There's no way to gain access.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say to Paige as they're leaving that she realizes is the first time she's heard him lie?
2. What do Paige, Lindsay, and Keith do in the evenings after dinner?
3. What is Aidan's mother's name?
4. What does Aidan give himself as a Christmas present?
5. Which days does Aidan see his handler?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)