Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paige supposed to do while Lindsay and Keith go to New York to leave the bomb?
(a) Guard the house.
(b) Send a message to the media claiming responsibility.
(c) Begin building their next bomb.
(d) Watch the news for signs their plan was known to police.
2. What floor is the apartment on where Keith and Paige stay while they're preparing for the bombing of the Indigo offices?
3. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
(a) His fifty-ninth.
(b) His fiftieth.
(c) His fifty-fifth.
(d) His sixtieth.
4. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
(a) An eyesore.
(b) A hippie Disneyland.
(c) A joke.
(d) A huge tourist trap.
5. When Aidan looks out his window the morning after receiving the photo of Paige, what does he see that isn't usually there?
(a) A cruise ship.
(c) A building.
(d) A billboard.
6. What is the first thing Touche asks Aiden to do when they meet?
(a) Check the oil in the airplane.
(b) Drive the car onto the ferry.
(c) Hail a taxi.
(d) Carry his bags to the train.
7. What is inscribed on the duffel bag given to Paige?
(a) Texas is God's country.
(b) New York University.
8. Where does Paige say she'd first met Keith?
(a) A party in Topeka.
(b) An apartment in Raleigh.
(c) A planning meeting in Asheville.
(d) A protest in Louisville.
9. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(b) Fisherman's Wharf.
(c) Rodeo Drive.
(d) West Twenty-seventh Street.
10. Where is Cressida from?
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) Upper New York.
11. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
(a) There isn't a road..
(b) He fears they'll be caught.
(c) The road is too bumpy.
(d) He gets stuck.
12. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
(a) At a charity fundraiser.
(b) At a party thrown by Aidan's boss, Derrick.
(c) They bumped into each other on a subway.
(d) They worked in the same building for awhile.
13. How many locks are on Aidan's door?
(d) Two .
14. Which days does Aidan see his handler?
(a) Sundays and Tuesdays.
(b) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(c) Mondays and Thursdays.
(d) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
15. What do Paige, Lindsay, and Keith do in the evenings after dinner?
(a) Play games or read.
(b) Work online in search of new targets.
(c) Drive around in search of new targets.
(d) Practice their cover stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
2. How long ago does Brendan say he'd been to Fisher's Island with Paige?
3. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
4. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
5. Why does Paige return to help Carter start a fire at the paper mill where they've planned an Action?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)