|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Aidan attend graduate school?
(a) The New Jersey Media Techical College.
(b) The University of London.
(c) The University of Southern Idaho.
(d) New York University.
2. Which of the following is a fact Touche and Aidan learn about Paige from Brendan?
(a) She left her job because of Bobby's death.
(b) Her parents live in North Carolina.
(c) Her brother Bobby was killed in Iraq.
(d) She has become involved in a radial activists' group.
3. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
(a) He wants to break the story.
(b) He doesn't really believe she's involved.
(c) He has already tried but they don't believe him.
(d) He doesn't say.
4. What is Indian Point?
(a) A paper company.
(b) A telephone company.
(c) An oil company.
(d) A nuclear power company.
5. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
(a) No one will care if they bomb it.
(b) There's no way to gain access.
(c) There is uranium on the grounds.
(d) The company has gone bankrupt.
6. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
(a) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(b) A skirt, sleeveless top, and low heels.
(c) A uniform pants and shirt used by a deliver service.
(d) A business suit and pumps.
7. When did Paige last see Bobby alive?
(a) When she'd left for college.
(b) On the day of his deployment.
(c) A week earlier during a reunion.
(d) When he was on leave at Christmas.
8. Who is Simon?
(a) Aidan's father.
(b) A priest who lives in the area.
(c) Aidan's uncle.
(d) Aidan's mother's boyfriend.
9. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) A DJ is playing music.
(b) A woman is reading tarot cards.
(c) Male models are pouring drinks.
(d) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
10. What is TCI?
(a) An oil company.
(b) A nuclear power company.
(c) A paper company.
(d) A telephone company.
11. Where does Aidan meet Julian?
(a) At college.
(b) At a dinner party thrown by Cressida.
(c) At a party at Julian's house.
(d) At a fundraiser for homeless families.
12. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
(b) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
(c) They want her to spend her time doing research.
(d) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
13. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
(a) A retrofitted barn.
(b) A dilapidated house.
(c) An abandoned duplex.
(d) A comfortable cottage.
14. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C..
(d) Seattle .
15. What birthday is Aidan's father celebrating soon?
(a) His sixtieth.
(b) His fifty-fifth.
(c) His fifty-ninth.
(d) His fiftieth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aidan give himself as a Christmas present?
2. Where are the architectural plans left in the apartment?
3. What are the names of Aidan's handlers?
4. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
5. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)