|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keith propose they break through the fencing at Indian Point when they are discussing that as a target?
(a) With a remote-controlled device.
(b) With wire cutters.
(c) With a torch.
(d) By stealing identification key cards.
2. Where does Indigo Holdings have a set of secondary offices?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(b) George Street.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) The Financial District.
3. What does ELF stand for?
(a) Even Less Freedom.
(b) Earth, Liberty, and Freedom.
(c) Earthly and Literal Freedom.
(d) Earth Liberation Front.
4. What's the garage to be used for?
(a) Setting up computer equipment.
(b) Building bombs.
(c) Hiding their vehicle.
(d) Practicing maneuvers.
5. What was Lindsay doing with her life when she first met Keith?
(a) She was a leader of an activist group.
(b) She was working in a bank.
(c) She was a student.
(d) She was working with a real estate developer.
6. Why doesn't Keith drive all the way to the highway department building?
(a) There isn't a road..
(b) He fears they'll be caught.
(c) The road is too bumpy.
(d) He gets stuck.
7. How many roommates does Cressida have?
(a) One .
(d) Two .
8. Where did Aidan attend graduate school?
(a) The New Jersey Media Techical College.
(b) The University of Southern Idaho.
(c) New York University.
(d) The University of London.
9. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
10. What is the problem with Indian Point as a target?
(a) The company has gone bankrupt.
(b) There's no way to gain access.
(c) There is uranium on the grounds.
(d) No one will care if they bomb it.
11. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
(a) The boxes are too big, and the trunk won't close.
(b) The contents of the boxes are too fragile.
(c) They don't have time to open the trunk.
(d) They have too many tools in the trunk.
12. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
(b) A DJ is playing music.
(c) A woman is reading tarot cards.
(d) Male models are pouring drinks.
13. What does Keith say to Paige as they're leaving that she realizes is the first time she's heard him lie?
(a) No one will get hurt.
(b) I love you.
(c) Wish you could come with us.
(d) We're doing the right thing.
14. How does Aidan describe Woodstock?
(a) An eyesore.
(b) A joke.
(c) A hippie Disneyland.
(d) A huge tourist trap.
15. What are the clothes Paige buys for her job in New York?
(a) A business suit and pumps.
(b) A uniform pants and shirt used by a deliver service.
(c) Jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
(d) A skirt, sleeveless top, and low heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Paige and Keith return to the house?
2. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
3. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
4. Why does Keith stick his head out the window as he is driving into West Virginia?
5. What does Keith say he's planning to blow up in Kentucky?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)