|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aidan's mother live?
2. How many roommates does Cressida have?
(b) One .
(d) Two .
3. What is inscribed on the duffel bag given to Paige?
(b) New York University.
(d) Texas is God's country.
4. What is Paige's father's name?
5. What is Paige's role at this house?
(a) To get a job to get information from the locals.
(c) To cook, clean, and run errands.
(d) To drive the getaway car.
6. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan has of her on Fisher's Island?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At a country club.
(c) At a theater.
(d) At a bank.
7. How does Touche get to the country club while Aidan is taking a nap?
(a) He doesn't go.
(b) He rides a bicycle.
(c) He walks.
(d) He takes the Grand Wagoneer.
8. Where is Aidan supposed to meet Touche for the trip to Fisher's Island?
(a) Essex County's private airport.
(b) New York subway station.
(c) The ferry dock.
(d) In front of Touche's apartment.
9. Where are the headquarters of Indigo Holdings?
(a) The Financial District.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) George Street.
10. What does Aidan ask in the message he sends to EmpiresFall about the photo of Paige?
(a) I'm telling the police.
(b) Why are you sending me this?
(c) Do I know you?
(d) How was the shopping?
11. How long have Cressida and Aidan known each other?
(a) About a year.
(b) About nine years.
(c) About three years.
(d) About six years.
12. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
(a) Fisherman's Wharf.
(b) Madison Avenue.
(c) Rodeo Drive.
(d) West Twenty-seventh Street.
13. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
(a) He has already tried but they don't believe him.
(b) He doesn't really believe she's involved.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) He wants to break the story.
14. When did Paige last see Bobby alive?
(a) When she'd left for college.
(b) When he was on leave at Christmas.
(c) A week earlier during a reunion.
(d) On the day of his deployment.
15. How does Aidan set out to find more information about Paige Roderick?
(a) Calls on a friend who's a cop.
(b) Asks Cressida to look into it.
(c) Calls his boss for help.
(d) Turns it over to the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Touche suddenly refuse to be involved in the search for Paige?
2. What does ELF stand for?
3. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
4. What causes Lindsay to put the bomb on the wrong floor?
5. Where is the house where Keith, Lindsay, and Paige will be staying while they work out their next step?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)