|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 65-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paige work at the time of her brother's death?
(b) New York City.
(c) Seattle .
(d) Washington, D.C..
2. How many locks are on Aidan's door?
(d) Two .
3. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
(b) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
(c) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
(d) They want her to spend her time doing research.
4. What is Paige's role at this house?
(a) To drive the getaway car.
(b) To get a job to get information from the locals.
(c) To cook, clean, and run errands.
5. How many bedrooms are in the house where Paige is staying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many roommates does Cressida have?
2. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
3. Where do Paige's parents live?
4. Where is Paige in the photo Aidan receives by email?
5. When did Paige last see Bobby alive?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)