|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 84-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Keith stick his head out the window as he is driving into West Virginia?
(a) He says he just wants to smell the fresh air.
(b) He says he's listening for the blasts.
(c) He says he's feeling carsick.
(d) He says he's listening for sirens.
2. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
(a) A retrofitted barn.
(b) A dilapidated house.
(c) An abandoned duplex.
(d) A comfortable cottage.
3. Which of the following is a fact Touche and Aidan learn about Paige from Brendan?
(a) Her brother Bobby was killed in Iraq.
(b) She left her job because of Bobby's death.
(c) Her parents live in North Carolina.
(d) She has become involved in a radial activists' group.
4. Where is Cressida from?
(c) Upper New York.
(d) Jackson, Mississippi.
5. What is the message in the text Cressida sends Aidan after their meeting?
(a) I don't want to see you any more.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) You used to make me laugh.
(d) Let's make up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town does Aidan learn is the location of the phone number he has for Paige?
2. What is written on the side of the boxes Paige and Keith steal from the highway department building?
3. What does Paige say there are six of on the surface of the moon?
4. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
5. What's the garage to be used for?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)