|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: pages 168-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Brendan say he'd been to Fisher's Island with Paige?
(a) A year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) About three years.
(d) A few months.
2. What time is it when Paige and Keith return to the house?
(c) Shortly after nine in the evening.
(d) Shortly after nine in the morning.
3. Why don't Keith and Paige put the boxes in the trunk?
(a) They have too many tools in the trunk.
(b) The contents of the boxes are too fragile.
(c) They don't have time to open the trunk.
(d) The boxes are too big, and the trunk won't close.
4. Why is Paige told to stop attending public demonstrations and rallies?
(a) They're afraid she's generating too much attention.
(b) They want to be sure she isn't becoming too involved.
(c) They want to be sure she won't be photographed or recognized.
(d) They want her to spend her time doing research.
5. What does Aidan say when Touche asks why he hasn't called the police with the information he has about Paige?
(a) He doesn't really believe she's involved.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) He has already tried but they don't believe him.
(d) He wants to break the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
2. What is the name of the motel where Aidan stays while he's looking for Paige?
3. What is Aidan's clue that someone has been in his motel room?
4. What is the first question Touche asks Aidan when Aidan arrives at his apartment?
5. According to Touche, why was Eduardo Lopez shot?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)