|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: pages 168-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Paige say there's no safety in numbers?
(a) There's never safety in numbers.
(b) When you know you've done something wrong.
(c) When you don't trust anyone.
(d) When you know the police have your photo.
2. What is Aidan's mother's name?
3. What is the first thing Touche asks Aiden to do when they meet?
(a) Drive the car onto the ferry.
(b) Carry his bags to the train.
(c) Check the oil in the airplane.
(d) Hail a taxi.
4. How does Paige's father know it was Paige who called about two weeks earlier from a Vermont phone number?
(a) She spoke and he recognized her voice.
(b) She was crying and he recognized her voice.
(c) He heard someone in the background call her by name.
(d) It was Bobby's birthday.
5. What does Bobby plan to do to the Smokey Mountain Man at the county fair on the year it rained?
(a) Poke him with a stick.
(b) Set him free.
(c) Give him some ice cream.
(d) Ask him why he steals children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Simon?
2. How does Aidan get to the train station from his mother's house?
3. Why does Touche suddenly refuse to be involved in the search for Paige?
4. Why does Paige return to help Carter start a fire at the paper mill where they've planned an Action?
5. Where did Aidan and Cressida meet?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)