Section 1: pages 1-20
1. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
(a) An abandoned duplex.
(b) A dilapidated house.
(c) A retrofitted barn.
(d) A comfortable cottage.
2. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) A state-of-the-art iPad.
(b) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
(c) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
(d) He doesn't have one at all.
3. Which days does Aidan see his handler?
(a) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
(b) Sundays and Tuesdays.
(c) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(d) Mondays and Thursdays.
4. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
(a) Never contact each other again.
(b) Get revenge.
(c) Write their stories.
(d) Stay in touch.
5. Where is Cressida from?
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
(c) Upper New York.
6. How many roommates does Cressida have?
(b) One .
(d) Two .
7. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) A DJ is playing music.
(b) Male models are pouring drinks.
(c) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
(d) A woman is reading tarot cards.
This section contains 5,152 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)