1. How does Aidan describe the building where he's staying?
(a) A comfortable cottage.
(b) A retrofitted barn.
(c) An abandoned duplex.
(d) A dilapidated house.
2. What kind of computer does Aidan have as the story opens?
(a) A state-of-the-art iPad.
(b) A desktop that is incredibly slow.
(c) He doesn't have one at all.
(d) An old laptop without an Internet connection.
3. Which days does Aidan see his handler?
(a) Tuesdays and Fridays.
(b) Sundays and Tuesdays.
(c) Mondays and Thursdays.
(d) Wednesdays and Saturdays.
4. What does Aidan say he and Paige Roderick promised to do on their last night together?
(a) Write their stories.
(b) Stay in touch.
(c) Never contact each other again.
(d) Get revenge.
5. Where is Cressida from?
(a) Upper New York.
(b) Jackson, Mississippi.
6. How many roommates does Cressida have?
(b) One .
(c) Two .
7. Which of the following is not happening at the party thrown in Cressida's apartment?
(a) Male models are pouring drinks.
(b) A woman is reading tarot cards.
(c) Two beautiful women are serving snacks.
(d) A DJ is playing music.
This section contains 5,152 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)