Section 1: pages 1-20
• As the story opens, Aidan is writing his memories from a retrofitted barn.
• He says his handler arrives twice as week and that if any car arrives without giving the proper signal, he's to run away and hide.
• Aidan says he and Paige are far from innocent and have pledged to write their stories as best they can remember with the intention of someday merging the two.
• Aidan has a girlfriend named Cressida who is a journalist but they have been fighting because she's writing about their relationship in a regular column she produces.
• Aidan has a good friend named Julian Touche' who arrived in America from Venezuela because his father is involved in political upheaval and wants Julian to be safe.
• Aidan is a professional blogger and checks his email to find a photo of a woman near Barney's, the site of a recent...
This section contains 1,507 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)