|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, what does Dray threaten Fabiola with?
(a) A talon.
(b) A hippo.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Who also comes to Thankgiving dinner in Chapter 23?
(c) Donald Glover.
3. What does Fabiola feel as she fights in Chapter 25?
(a) That she is free.
(b) That she is happy.
(c) That red darkness is everywhere.
(d) That she is joyous.
4. What does Fabiola ask Dray for in Chapter 26?
(d) A ride.
5. What happens to Kasim in Chapter 29?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He cries.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, what do the girls do when they get home?
2. What does Fabiola tell Kasim in Chapter 22?
3. How does Kasim look when he sees Fabiola's new look in Chapter 18?
4. What does Fabiola do with Tonesha in Chapter 20?
5. What does Fabiola think about Dray at the end of Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kasim text Fabiola in Chapter 29? What does Papa Legba sing?
2. What does Fabiola tell her cousins in Chapter 27 about her and her mother? How does she connect this to Bag Leg?
3. In "Kasim's Story," how does Kasim say Dray and Q have been for him and his mother?
4. What does Fabiola see in Chapter 29 at the party behind the police tape? How does she feel about Kasim at the end?
5. What does Fabiola dream in Chapter 21? Why does she dream this?
6. Where do the cousins and Fabiola go in Chapter 23? What does Dray come by and do?
7. In Chapter 32, what does the Francois family do with 8800 American Street? What do they drive away to do?
8. Why does Donna break it off with Dray in Chapter 19? What does she do with him?
9. In "Drayton's Story," what does Dray reveal about his connection to Phillip? What had he felt because of that connection?
10. In Chapter 22, who does Fabiola ignore? Why does she ignore him?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)