1. In Chapter 1, what happens with Fabiola and her mother?
They are separated at the airport.
2. In Chapter 1, where are Fabiola and her mother going?
3. In Chapter 1, what does the customs officer tell Fabiola?
To return in the morning.
4. In Chapter 2, who is Fabiola meeting in Detroit?
Her cousins and aunt.
5. In Chapter 2, who are Fabiola's cousins?
Chantal, Primadonna, and Princess.
6. In Chapter 2, what does the airport desk say about Fabiola's mother?
She was detained.
7. In Chapter 2, how does Fabiola feel leaving the airport?
Like leaving a part of herself.
This section contains 4,452 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)