|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
2. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
3. What is the name of a very important double agent?
4. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
5. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
2. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
3. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
4. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
5. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
6. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
7. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
8. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
9. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
10. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Franks's relationship with Cathy change over the course of his life? What caused these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of his life?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the people involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
What was Franks's leadership style, and how did this affect his military career?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)