|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Franks when he tells the Generals to go to war?
2. How long is Franks's private meeting with the president?
3. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
4. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
5. Whom does Bush declare war on?
Essay Topic 1
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
How did Franks's relationship with Cathy change over the course of his life? What caused these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of his life?
Essay Topic 3
What was Franks's leadership style, and how did this affect his military career?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)