|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
2. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
3. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
4. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
5. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
Essay Topic 1
The people in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivations throughout the book and how this goal affected the people around them.
Essay Topic 2
Franks described a number of his intricate plans for the military. What were some of these plans, and how were they received?
Essay Topic 3
Responsibility and coming of age are two ideas that are addressed in many places of this history. Where do these ideas appear, and how do they work together to change Franks's life?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)