|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
2. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
3. Where is President Bush's ranch?
4. How does the coalition begin the war?
5. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Franks endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Pride is a very basic and obvious trait of Franks. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these two traits appear? Are they benefits or burdens to Franks in his career?
Essay Topic 3
Franks rubbed shoulders with many different important political figures. Who were some of the most influential leaders to him, and how did his associations with them affect his career?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)