|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks feel when Rumsfeld calls him constantly with questions about the Iraqi plan?
2. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
3. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
4. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
5. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
2. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
3. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
4. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
5. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
6. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
7. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
8. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
9. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
10. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Franks's leadership style, and how did this affect his military career?
Essay Topic 2
How did Franks's relationship with Cathy change over the course of his life? What caused these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of his life?
Essay Topic 3
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)