|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
2. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
3. Where is Franks when he tells the Generals to go to war?
4. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
5. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Franks was involved in a few different wars during his lifetime. How did these wars differ from each other, and what lessons did he learn from each experience?
Essay Topic 2
What was the relationship like between Franks and President Bush, and how did this relationship change over the course of the war?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is something Franks became well acquainted with in his military career. What are some of the most noteworthy examples of this, and how did these instances affect Franks's career?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)