|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
2. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
3. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
4. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
5. What is Abu Ghraib?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
2. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
3. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
4. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
5. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
6. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
7. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
8. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
9. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
10. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choosing sides was something Franks had to do often in his lifetime. What are some of the examples of this in the book, and how did it affect the people involved in those decisions?
Essay Topic 2
Franks rubbed shoulders with many different important political figures. Who were some of the most influential leaders to him, and how did his associations with them affect his career?
Essay Topic 3
There were a number of sacrifices made by Franks and the people around him. What are some examples of this, and who was most affected by these sacrifices?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)