|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
2. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
3. Who is rescued on April 2?
4. What is the name of a very important double agent?
5. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
Essay Topic 1
Choosing sides was something Franks had to do often in his lifetime. What are some of the examples of this in the book, and how did it affect the people involved in those decisions?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is something Franks became well acquainted with in his military career. What are some of the most noteworthy examples of this, and how did these instances affect Franks's career?
Essay Topic 3
What was Franks's leadership style, and how did this affect his military career?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)