|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military rank does Moseley hold?
2. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
3. How does Franks make his narrow boots fit him?
4. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
5. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
2. What happened on Franks's first day in the 'Basket Case'?
3. How does Franks feel about his time in the Army when he is about to head to his first tour in Vietnam?
4. What does the Army start using GPS for?
5. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
6. What do Franks and the leader of Pakistan talk about?
7. How did Franks learn about his adoption?
8. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
9. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
10. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is something Franks became well acquainted with in his military career. What are some of the most noteworthy examples of this, and how did these instances affect Franks's career?
Essay Topic 2
What did Franks learn from his time in Vietnam, and how did these lessons affect the remainder of his life?
Essay Topic 3
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)