Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
2. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
3. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
4. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
2. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
3. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
6. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
7. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
8. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
9. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
10. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
Essay Topic 1
Franks rubbed shoulders with many different important political figures. Who were some of the most influential leaders to him, and how did his associations with them affect his career?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the people involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Franks was deeply affected by the events on September 11. What are some of the reactions Franks had to this tragedy, and why was this so influential to his life?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)