Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
2. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
3. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
4. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
2. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
3. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
6. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
7. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
8. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
9. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
10. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
Franks endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the people involved in those scenes?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)