Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which college did Franks attend?
2. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
3. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
4. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
5. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
2. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
3. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
4. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
7. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
8. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
9. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
10. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
Choosing sides was something Franks had to do often in his lifetime. What are some of the examples of this in the book, and how did it affect the people involved in those decisions?
The people in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivations throughout the book and how this goal affected the people around them.
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the people involved in those scenes?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)