|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the dust storm in March last?
(a) Forty-eight hours.
(b) Ninety-six hours.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Seventy-two hours.
2. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Chicago Sun.
(c) L.A. Times.
(d) Washington Post.
3. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(b) Where is bin Laden?
(c) Will you support us?
(d) Are your troops ready to engage?
4. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
5. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Tigers of Saddam.
(b) Angels of Saddam.
(c) Saddam's Martyrs.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
2. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
3. Whom does Bush declare war on?
4. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
5. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
2. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
3. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
4. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
5. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
6. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
7. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
8. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
9. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
10. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)