|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is President Bush's ranch?
(a) Fort Worth, TX.
(b) Crawford, TX.
(c) Houston, TX.
(d) Austin, TX.
2. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His promise to the president.
(b) The men who are dying.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) His other war experiences.
3. What does the important double agent do for America?
(a) Gives America the Iraq movement plans.
(b) Secretly kills the officials one at a time.
(c) Draws out plans of Saddam Hussein's palaces.
(d) Gives Iraq bogus top secret files.
4. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Flag Day.
(b) September 11.
(c) Veterans Day.
(d) Labor Day.
5. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epilogue called?
2. How does Franks feel when Rumsfeld calls him constantly with questions about the Iraqi plan?
3. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
4. Who is rescued on April 2?
5. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
2. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
3. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
4. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
5. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
6. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
7. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
8. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
9. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
10. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)