|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
2. Why does Franks give Selah bad information about American plans?
(a) He talks with Saddam Hussein.
(b) He harbors terrorists.
(c) He is a known maker of WMD.
(d) He has not been cleared for confidential information.
3. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
4. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Flag Day.
(b) Veterans Day.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) September 11.
5. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A Marine General.
(d) A young crypto-analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
2. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
3. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
4. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
5. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
2. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
3. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
4. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
5. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
6. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
7. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
8. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
9. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
10. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)