|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(d) Air Force.
2. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Shock and Awe.
(b) Merciless Justice.
(c) Bomb and Destroy.
(d) Destruction for Peace.
3. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
4. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(a) Tragic Success.
(b) Catastrophic Success.
(d) The Point of No Return.
5. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
(a) Large promises.
(b) His family name and past success.
(c) Extreme force.
(d) Flattery and low taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
2. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
3. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
4. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
5. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
2. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
3. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
4. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
5. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
6. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
7. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
8. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
9. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
10. Why does Franks not want to present his plan to the Join Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)