|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Abdullah Selah lead?
2. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) They get trampled.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(d) They step on land mines.
3. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Chicago Sun.
(c) L.A. Times.
(d) New York Times.
4. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(b) Large scale attacks.
(c) Money and food to sustain them.
(d) Job opportunities.
5. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Soft and Warned.
(b) Cautious, but Bold.
(d) Strong and forceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
2. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
3. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
4. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
5. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
2. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
3. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
4. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
5. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
6. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
7. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
8. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
9. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
10. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)