|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) In a military tent.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
(d) On a ship.
2. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(a) Public Relations Expert.
(d) Media Official.
3. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(a) Strategic Units.
(d) National Armies.
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Soft and Warned.
(c) Cautious, but Bold.
(d) Strong and forceful.
5. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
2. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
3. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
4. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
5. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)