|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a military tent.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
2. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
3. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His promise to the president.
(b) His other war experiences.
(c) The men who are dying.
(d) His wife and children.
4. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(a) C- 130s.
(b) CH-47 Chinook .
5. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) April Fool.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks say to the Generals that starts the war?
2. Why does Franks retire when he does?
3. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
5. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)