|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(a) The Point of No Return.
(c) Catastrophic Success.
(d) Tragic Success.
2. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(a) Guards and police officials.
(b) Training camps.
(c) Peace time officials.
3. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
4. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
5. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Angels of Saddam.
(b) Saddam's Point Guard.
(c) Saddam's Martyrs.
(d) Tigers of Saddam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
2. How long is Franks's private meeting with the president?
3. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
4. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
5. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
2. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
3. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
4. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
5. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
6. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
7. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
8. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
9. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
10. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)