|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) September 20.
(c) October 4.
(d) October 11.
2. How long does the dust storm in March last?
(a) Ninety-six hours.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Seventy-two hours.
3. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
4. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The American People.
(b) The General.
(d) The President.
5. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
2. What does Franks say about Bush's efforts?
3. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
4. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
5. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
2. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
3. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
4. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
5. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
6. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
7. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
8. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
9. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
10. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)