|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Flag Day.
(b) September 11.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
2. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
3. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
4. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(a) Training camps.
(b) Guards and police officials.
(d) Peace time officials.
5. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Collaboration with Pakistan.
(b) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(c) Air raids on Afghanistan.
(d) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dust storm in March last?
2. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
3. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
4. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
5. What does Franks say about Bush's efforts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
2. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
3. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
4. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
7. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
8. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
9. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
10. Why does Franks not want to present his plan to the Join Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)