|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Abdullah Selah lead?
2. What is the epilogue called?
(a) History in the Making.
(b) Wartime History.
(c) An Unpopular History.
(d) Creases in History.
3. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) The men who are dying.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His promise to the president.
(d) His other war experiences.
4. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
(b) Collaboration with Pakistan.
(c) Air raids on Afghanistan.
(d) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
5. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(b) Where is bin Laden?
(c) Will you support us?
(d) Are your troops ready to engage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abu Ghraib?
2. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
3. How does the coalition begin the war?
4. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
5. Why does Franks retire when he does?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
2. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
3. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
4. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
5. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
6. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
7. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
8. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
9. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
10. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)