|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(b) Cautious, but Bold.
(c) Soft and Warned.
(d) Strong and forceful.
2. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(a) National Armies.
(c) Strategic Units.
3. What does Franks say about Bush's efforts?
(a) He made hard decisions.
(b) He was easily led.
(c) He did what he thought was best.
(d) He did the right thing.
4. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
(a) They were bribed.
(b) They have religious beliefs.
(c) They are out of work.
(d) They were threatened.
5. What month does the Iraq war begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
2. How does the coalition begin the war?
3. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
4. Who is rescued on April 2?
5. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
2. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
3. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
4. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
5. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
6. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
7. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
8. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
9. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
10. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)