|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
(a) They had been preparing to build them.
(b) They had been fired.
(c) They had been dismantled.
(d) They had been moved.
2. How does the coalition begin the war?
(a) Naval movements.
(b) Information leakage.
(c) Air strikes.
(d) Ground attacks.
3. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
(a) Larger assaults have not been launched.
(b) America has not pulled out yet.
(c) Men are still dying.
(d) Bin Laden is not dead.
4. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
5. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Flag Day.
(c) Veterans Day.
(d) September 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks feel when Rumsfeld calls him constantly with questions about the Iraqi plan?
2. What is the name of a very important double agent?
3. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
4. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
5. How many options for Iraq does Franks present?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
2. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
3. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
4. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
5. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
6. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
7. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
8. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
9. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
10. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)