|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His promise to the president.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His other war experiences.
(d) The men who are dying.
2. What does the important double agent do for America?
(a) Secretly kills the officials one at a time.
(b) Draws out plans of Saddam Hussein's palaces.
(c) Gives Iraq bogus top secret files.
(d) Gives America the Iraq movement plans.
3. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(b) The American People.
(c) The General.
(d) The President.
4. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) October 11.
(b) September 20.
(c) September 27.
(d) October 4.
5. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
2. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
3. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
4. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
5. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)