|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
2. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(c) Strategic Units.
(d) National Armies.
3. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Bomb and Destroy.
(b) Merciless Justice.
(c) Shock and Awe.
(d) Destruction for Peace.
4. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(b) Training camps.
(c) Guards and police officials.
(d) Peace time officials.
5. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) September 11.
(c) Veterans Day.
(d) Flag Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
2. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
3. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
5. What is the epilogue called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
2. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
3. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
4. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
5. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
6. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
7. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
8. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
9. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
10. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)