|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The General.
(b) The American People.
(d) The President.
2. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
(a) February 9.
(b) January 29.
(c) February 19.
(d) January 19.
3. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(a) Strategic Units.
(c) National Armies.
4. What did the Coalition use to attack Baghdad?
(b) Air raids.
(d) Smart Bombs.
5. What is the epilogue called?
(a) An Unpopular History.
(b) Creases in History.
(c) History in the Making.
(d) Wartime History.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the Iraq war begin?
2. What does the important double agent do for America?
3. How many options for Iraq does Franks present?
4. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
5. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
2. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
3. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
6. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
7. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
8. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
9. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
10. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)