|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
(a) They have religious beliefs.
(b) They were bribed.
(c) They are out of work.
(d) They were threatened.
2. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) They will turn it down.
(b) It will confuse and scare them.
(c) It will leak to the press.
(d) They are not military men.
3. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(a) New York.
4. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The General.
(c) The President.
(d) The American People.
5. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(a) Public Relations Expert.
(b) Media Official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
2. Why does Franks retire when he does?
3. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
4. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
5. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
2. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
3. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
4. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
5. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
6. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
7. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
8. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
9. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
10. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)