|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(a) Public Relations Expert.
(c) Media Official.
2. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His other war experiences.
(b) His promise to the president.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) The men who are dying.
3. Who is rescued on April 2?
(a) Jennifer Lund.
(b) Joshua Larsen.
(c) Jessica Lynch.
(d) Jeremy Lemming.
4. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
(a) Tells him to be patient.
(b) Admits defeat.
(c) Offers to resign.
(d) Presents a new plan.
5. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) It will confuse and scare them.
(b) They will turn it down.
(c) They are not military men.
(d) It will leak to the press.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Fahim want every month?
2. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
3. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
4. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
5. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
2. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
3. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
6. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
7. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
8. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
9. What does Franks say the dynamic between Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld is?
10. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)