Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is President Bush's ranch?
(a) Crawford, TX.
(b) Austin, TX.
(c) Houston, TX.
(d) Fort Worth, TX.
2. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
3. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) September 20.
(c) October 4.
(d) October 11.
4. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He taxed his people heavily.
(b) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
(c) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
(d) He stole it from the United Nations.
5. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
2. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
3. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
4. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
5. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)