|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) They step on land mines.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(d) They get trampled.
2. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) They are not military men.
(b) It will confuse and scare them.
(c) They will turn it down.
(d) It will leak to the press.
3. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
4. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
(a) One week.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
(a) Dora Farms.
(b) Ding Embassy.
(c) Dream Palace.
(d) Dancy Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
2. How long does the dust storm in March last?
3. What did the Coalition use to attack Baghdad?
4. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
5. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
2. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
3. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
4. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
7. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
8. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
9. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
10. What is Thunder Rain, and how well does it work?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)