|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Strong and forceful.
(b) Soft and Warned.
(c) Cautious, but Bold.
2. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
3. What is Abu Ghraib?
(a) A palace.
(b) An army base.
(c) A school.
(d) A prison.
4. What is the name of a very important double agent?
(a) April Fool.
(b) Fool Me Once.
(c) Fool's Errand.
(d) Fool boy.
5. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $25 million.
(b) $100 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $50 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
2. Whom does Bush declare war on?
3. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
4. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
5. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
2. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
3. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
4. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
7. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
8. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
9. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
10. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)