|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) September 11.
(b) Veterans Day.
(c) Flag Day.
(d) Labor Day.
2. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A Marine General.
(b) A young crypto-analyst.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
4. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) October 4.
(b) September 27.
(c) September 20.
(d) October 11.
5. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
2. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
3. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
4. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
5. What month does the Iraq war begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
2. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
3. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
4. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
5. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
6. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
7. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
8. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
9. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
10. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)