|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
(a) Build a coalition in the area.
(b) Initial combat operations.
(c) Humanitarian work with the citizens.
(d) Eliminate al Qaeda.
2. What day do the Special Forces finally get into Afghanistan?
(a) November 19.
(b) November 9.
(c) October 29.
(d) October 19.
3. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Tigers of Saddam.
(b) Saddam's Martyrs.
(c) Angels of Saddam.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
4. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
(a) Transform it.
(b) Free it.
(c) Disarm it.
(d) Crush it.
5. What does Franks say to the Generals that starts the war?
(a) Accomplish the mission and protect the force.
(b) Do what you have been sent there to do.
(c) Our freedom must be protected, men. Do what you must.
(d) Take down the terrorists, protect the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
2. What is the name of a very important double agent?
3. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
4. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
5. What does Franks say about Bush's efforts?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
2. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
3. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
4. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
5. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working?
6. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
7. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
8. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
9. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
10. Why does Franks not want to present his plan to the Join Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)