|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) Al Qaeda.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
2. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Will you support us?
(b) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(c) Are your troops ready to engage?
(d) Where is bin Laden?
3. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(c) C- 130s.
(d) CH-47 Chinook .
4. What is Abu Ghraib?
(a) An army base.
(b) A palace.
(c) A school.
(d) A prison.
5. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
2. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
3. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
4. Who is rescued on April 2?
5. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
2. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
3. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
6. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
7. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
8. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
9. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
10. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)