Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
2. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 20.
(d) October 11.
3. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
(b) He taxed his people heavily.
(c) He stole it from the United Nations.
(d) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
4. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
5. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
(d) Young men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
2. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
3. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
4. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
5. How does Franks feel about watching the high tech weapons destroy their targets?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)