|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Franks when he tells the Generals to go to war?
(d) New York.
2. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Saddam's Martyrs.
(b) Angels of Saddam.
(c) Tigers of Saddam.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
3. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
4. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
(a) They were bribed.
(b) They have religious beliefs.
(c) They are out of work.
(d) They were threatened.
5. What is the name of a very important double agent?
(a) April Fool.
(b) Fool Me Once.
(c) Fool's Errand.
(d) Fool boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
2. How much money does Fahim want every month?
3. How does the coalition begin the war?
4. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
5. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)