|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A Marine General.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A young crypto-analyst.
2. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(c) They get trampled.
(d) They step on land mines.
3. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Chicago Sun.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) New York Times.
(d) L.A. Times.
4. What day do the Special Forces finally get into Afghanistan?
(a) October 19.
(b) November 9.
(c) October 29.
(d) November 19.
5. What month does the Iraq war begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
2. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
3. Whom does Bush declare war on?
4. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
5. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
2. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
3. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
4. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
7. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
8. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
9. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
10. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)