|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
2. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Cautious, but Bold.
(c) Soft and Warned.
(d) Strong and forceful.
3. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(a) Money and food to sustain them.
(b) Large scale attacks.
(d) Job opportunities.
4. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
(a) Pictures from April Fool.
(b) Plans for moving biochemical warheads.
(c) Biochemical suits.
(d) Traces of chemicals in the dirt.
5. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
(a) Dead comrades.
(b) Phials of biochemicals.
(d) Women and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
2. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
3. What country does Abdullah Selah lead?
4. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
5. What does the media call the first week of the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
2. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
3. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
4. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
5. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
6. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
7. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
8. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
9. What is Franks accused of in May 2002?
10. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)