|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks say about Bush's efforts?
(a) He was easily led.
(b) He did the right thing.
(c) He did what he thought was best.
(d) He made hard decisions.
2. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
3. What did the Coalition use to attack Baghdad?
(c) Air raids.
(d) Smart Bombs.
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(b) Soft and Warned.
(c) Strong and forceful.
(d) Cautious, but Bold.
5. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $6 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $7 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
2. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
3. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
4. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
5. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
2. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
3. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
4. What does Franks do after the media disaster in March 2003?
5. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
6. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
7. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
8. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
9. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
10. Why does Franks not want to present his plan to the Join Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)