|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
2. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
3. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Collaboration with Pakistan.
(b) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(c) Air raids on Afghanistan.
(d) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
4. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
(a) Presents a new plan.
(b) Tells him to be patient.
(c) Offers to resign.
(d) Admits defeat.
5. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
2. What is the epilogue called?
3. What is Abu Ghraib?
4. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
5. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed about what will happen to Iraq after the war is over?
2. What was the media disaster of March 2003?
3. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
4. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
5. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
6. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
7. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
8. Why does Franks not want to present his plan to the Join Chiefs of Staff?
9. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
10. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)