|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $5 million.
2. Why does Franks retire when he does?
(a) He does not want to oversee Phase IV.
(b) His wife asks him to.
(c) Rumsfeld resigns.
(d) He feels he has done his duty.
3. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Strong and forceful.
(b) Soft and Warned.
(c) Cautious, but Bold.
4. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) Al Qaeda.
(d) Saddam Hussein.
5. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
(a) Initial combat operations.
(b) Build a coalition in the area.
(c) Humanitarian work with the citizens.
(d) Eliminate al Qaeda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
2. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
3. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
4. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
5. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)