|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tommy when he moved to Texas?
2. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
3. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
(a) He defends the peasants in Vietnam.
(b) He is a harsh disciplinarian.
(c) He talks about his time in Vietnam.
(d) He cracks down on drug usage.
4. What are the president's last words when he declares war?
(a) May the troops stay bold and courageous.
(b) May God uphold the righteous.
(c) May God bless our troops.
(d) May this mission bless the nation.
5. What did Franks say he felt for the men he was with in Vietnam?
(a) A stab of love.
(b) Familial bond.
(c) Emotion beyond duty.
(d) An obligatory affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
2. What does Franks destroy when he first orders his artillery to fire?
3. What year did the Cold War end?
4. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
5. Which college did Franks attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
2. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
3. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
4. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
5. What did Franks's mother say when Franks asked her about his adoption?
6. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
7. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
8. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
9. What does President Bush do on March 19?
10. Who is Lizard?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)