|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
(a) Rachel Wells.
(b) Rhonda Willey.
(c) Bob Hope.
(d) Raquel Welch.
2. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
(a) Randy House.
(b) Franky Tomb.
(c) Tommy Franks.
(d) Jimmy Boone.
3. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
4. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
(a) Body parts.
(b) Dead rats.
(d) Bloody stools.
5. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
(c) Military Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
2. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
3. Which of the following countries is NOT included in Desert Storm?
4. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
5. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Army start using GPS for?
2. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
3. Who is Lizard?
4. What did Franks's mother say when Franks asked her about his adoption?
5. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
6. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
7. How did Franks learn about his adoption?
8. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
9. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
10. How does Franks feel about his time in the Army when he is about to head to his first tour in Vietnam?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)