|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
(a) The jungle cover.
2. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
(a) The Armed Services.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) The government.
(d) Al Qaeda.
3. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(d) Air Force.
4. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(c) Lieutenant General.
5. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
2. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
3. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
4. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
5. How old was Tommy when he moved to Stratford?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lizard?
2. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
3. What kind of experience does Franks find at his Officer's Training School?
4. How does Franks describe Antila?
5. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
6. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
7. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
8. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
9. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
10. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)