|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) Satellite video connection.
(b) In person .
(d) T1 conferencing.
2. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
(a) Condoleeza Rice.
(b) Colin Powell.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Donald Rumsfeld.
3. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) His gun was given away.
(b) He was grounded.
(c) He was whipped.
(d) He had to work to repay the money.
4. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) May 19.
(b) March 19.
(c) March 29.
(d) May 29.
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
2. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
3. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
4. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
5. What council is present when the president declares war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first target of the Iraq War, and what happens?
2. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
3. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
4. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
5. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
6. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
7. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
8. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
9. How does President Bush respond to Franks's plan?
10. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)