|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
(a) He overheard his parents talking about it.
(b) His birth father found him.
(c) His mother told him.
(d) He found his birth certificate.
2. Where does Franks move in 1973?
3. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
4. How old was Tommy when he moved to Texas?
5. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
2. What question does the president ask Franks when he declares war?
3. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
4. What is the name of Franks's first Staff Sergeant?
5. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
2. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
3. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
4. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
5. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
6. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
7. What is Franks's response to the question asked of him by President Bush during the important meeting on March 19?
8. What happens when Franks meets Cathy?
9. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
10. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)