|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
2. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
(a) Al Gore.
(b) Dick Cheney.
(c) Dan Quail.
(d) Bob Dole.
3. How does Franks make his narrow boots fit him?
(a) Stretches them.
(b) Puts them in a freezer.
(c) Binds his feet.
(d) Soaks them in hot water.
4. What question does the president ask Franks when he declares war?
(a) If they have any good plans.
(b) If he agrees with the declaration of war.
(c) If he has what he needs to win.
(d) If they need more assistance.
5. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
(a) Big brothers.
(b) Mini Military.
(d) Boy Scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
2. How does Franks write the prologue of this book?
3. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
4. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
5. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
2. Why did Tommy think Mexicans and blacks needed separate schools?
3. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
4. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
5. Who is Lizard?
6. What happened on Franks's first day in the 'Basket Case'?
7. How does Franks describe Antila?
8. What do Franks and the leader of Pakistan talk about?
9. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
10. What is Franks's response to the question asked of him by President Bush during the important meeting on March 19?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)