|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Germans.
(d) Greedy Americans.
2. What occupation did Franks's father hold when he was in the military?
3. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
4. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) George H. W. Bush.
5. Where does Franks move in 1973?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
2. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
3. What council is present when the president declares war?
4. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
2. What does President Bush do on March 19?
3. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
4. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
5. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
6. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
7. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
8. How did Franks learn about his adoption?
9. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
10. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)