|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
2. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) Brown University.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Oklahoma State.
3. Where do the Iraqis expect American troops to travel during Desert Storm?
(a) The Israeli Pass.
(b) The Wadi.
(c) The Persian Gulf.
(d) The Canal.
4. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
(a) The Crown Prince on Saudi Arabia.
(b) Tony Zinni.
(c) His predecessor in the area.
(d) Saddam Hussein's cousin.
5. What is Franks's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Army rely on in the case of the Cold War going hot?
2. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
3. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
4. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
5. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Franks feel about his time in the Army when he is about to head to his first tour in Vietnam?
2. How does Franks describe Antila?
3. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
4. Why does Franks not like the way the press refers to the enemy, and why?
5. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
6. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
7. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
8. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
9. What kind of experience does Franks find at his Officer's Training School?
10. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)