|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) The sound goes bad.
(b) The screen gets blurry.
(c) He has to use the restroom.
(d) His video feed shuts off.
2. What is Moseley's first name?
3. What does Franks destroy when he first orders his artillery to fire?
(a) A latrine unit.
(b) 200 enemy guns.
(c) 400 meters of empty jungle.
(d) A retired Howitzer.
4. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
5. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
(a) Al Qaeda.
(b) The Armed Services.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
2. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
3. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
4. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
5. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Franks meets Cathy?
2. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
3. What does the Army start using GPS for?
4. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
5. Why did Tommy think Mexicans and blacks needed separate schools?
6. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
7. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
8. What is Franks's response to the question asked of him by President Bush during the important meeting on March 19?
9. What did Franks's mother say when Franks asked her about his adoption?
10. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)