|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
(b) Nylon tents.
(c) The jungle.
(d) Fox holes.
2. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
(a) Boy Scouts.
(b) Big brothers.
(c) Mini Military.
3. What was the name of Franks's father?
4. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Oklahoma State.
(c) University of Texas.
5. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
(a) He is a harsh disciplinarian.
(b) He talks about his time in Vietnam.
(c) He defends the peasants in Vietnam.
(d) He cracks down on drug usage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
2. What bothers Franks when he returns from Vietnam?
3. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
4. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
5. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Franks do in Qatar before starting the initial attack on Iraq?
2. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
3. What evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction does the Coalition find?
4. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
5. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
6. What does Franks think would take men out of the enemy army?
7. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
8. What does Franks do when his wife visits Afghanistan with him?
9. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
10. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)