|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
(c) The Persian Gulf.
2. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(b) Aerial Raid.
(c) Jimmy Guns.
3. Where did Franks learn to shoot straight?
(a) Basic training.
(b) High school.
(d) The farm.
4. What is Richard Clarke's profession?
(b) Peace talker.
(c) Counter terrorism specialist.
(d) Crypto analyst.
5. What does Franks train to be after Basic Training?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Air Traffic controller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Franks's first name?
2. What bothers Franks when he returns from Vietnam?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
4. What month does Franks get to Vietnam?
5. What occupation did Franks's father hold when he was in the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
2. What do Franks and the leader of Pakistan talk about?
3. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
4. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
5. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
6. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
7. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
8. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
9. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
10. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)