|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
(a) Tommy Franks.
(b) Jimmy Boone.
(c) Randy House.
(d) Franky Tomb.
2. What is Moseley's first name?
3. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
(a) That the enemy will use nuclear weapons.
(b) That it will cause a tax burden.
(c) That the American people will not like this.
(d) That they are targeting the wrong people.
4. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) George H. W. Bush.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
(a) They are uneducated.
(b) They had bad parents.
(c) The school system taught them this.
(d) They were raised in the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
2. What were Franks's interests in high school?
3. What state was Franks born in?
4. What year did the Cold War end?
5. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
2. What did Franks's mother say when Franks asked her about his adoption?
3. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
4. How does Franks feel about his time in the Army when he is about to head to his first tour in Vietnam?
5. What kind of experience does Franks find at his Officer's Training School?
6. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
7. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
8. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
9. What is Franks's response to the question asked of him by President Bush during the important meeting on March 19?
10. What does President Bush do on March 19?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)