|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Franks think blacks needed separate schools?
(a) They ate different food.
(b) They were not as smart.
(c) They did not like white kids.
(d) They spoke differently.
2. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was a compliment.
(b) It was something he already knew.
(c) It was meant for someone else.
(d) It was a slap in the face.
3. What is the title of the third chapter?
(c) The Crucible.
(d) The Trial.
4. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
5. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
2. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
3. What does Franks say Clarke is good at?
4. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
5. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tommy think Mexicans and blacks needed separate schools?
2. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
3. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
4. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
5. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
6. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
7. How does Franks feel about his time in the Army when he is about to head to his first tour in Vietnam?
8. What happens when Franks meets Cathy?
9. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
10. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)