|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
(a) His mother told him.
(b) He found his birth certificate.
(c) He overheard his parents talking about it.
(d) His birth father found him.
2. What word slows down the response time of Infantry Officers in Vietnam?
3. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
(a) Dick Cheney.
(b) Dan Quail.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Bob Dole.
4. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
2. What is Moseley's first name?
3. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
4. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
5. What month does Franks get to Vietnam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
2. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
3. What does Franks say happens to Rumsfeld when Franks is out of town?
4. What is Franks's response to the question asked of him by President Bush during the important meeting on March 19?
5. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
6. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
7. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
8. What does Fahim demand to uphold his side of his plan?
9. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
10. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)