|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tommy when he moved to Stratford?
2. What was the name of Franks's father?
3. What were Franks's interests in high school?
(a) Girls and cars.
(b) Fighting and Eating.
(c) Money and Traveling.
(d) Sports and friends.
4. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
5. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
2. What occupation did Franks's father hold when he was in the military?
3. What fraternity did Franks join in college?
4. What is the title of the third chapter?
5. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
2. What happened on Franks's first day in the 'Basket Case'?
3. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
4. What does President Bush do on March 19?
5. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
6. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
7. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
8. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
9. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
10. What happens when Franks meets Cathy?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)