|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
(a) Hour of Intimidation.
(b) Training Operative.
(c) Mad Minute.
(d) Threat Enhancement.
2. What is the title of the third chapter?
(b) The Trial.
(c) The Crucible.
3. What year did the Cold War end?
4. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
(a) Fifty days.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) One hundred-fifty days.
(d) Two hundred days.
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tommy when he moved to Stratford?
2. How does Franks write the prologue of this book?
3. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
4. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
5. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Franks's mother say when Franks asked her about his adoption?
2. What kind of experience does Franks find at his Officer's Training School?
3. What does the Army start using GPS for?
4. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
5. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
6. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
7. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
8. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
9. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
10. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)