|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
(a) Body parts.
(b) Dead rats.
(d) Bloody stools.
2. What does Franks realize when he is promoted to General?
(a) He is not as respected as he thought he would be.
(b) There is distance between him and his men.
(c) He misses the menial jobs.
(d) The job is easier than he expected.
3. Why did Tommy's parents move to Austin?
(a) So Ray can get a job.
(b) So Tommy can live at home.
(c) To be near Lorene's parents.
(d) To spend more time with Tommy.
4. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
5. What was the name of Franks's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the war declared by the president called?
2. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
3. How does Franks make his narrow boots fit him?
4. What council is present when the president declares war?
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Franks attended the Armed Forces Staff College?
2. What happens when Franks meets Cathy?
3. What happened on Franks's first day in the 'Basket Case'?
4. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
5. What does President Bush do on March 19?
6. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
7. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
8. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
9. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
10. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)