Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Oklahoma State.
(c) University of Texas.
2. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) Satellite video connection.
(b) In person .
(d) T1 conferencing.
3. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
4. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) His gun was given away.
(b) He had to work to repay the money.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) He was whipped.
5. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 19.
(b) May 29.
(c) May 19.
(d) March 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
2. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
3. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
4. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
5. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Franks decide the timeline for the initial attack on Iraq?
2. What does Franks say is one of his biggest duties, and what does it entail?
3. What kinds of concerns were raised when the plans for the Iraq war were started?
4. What does Franks say about the WMD in the last chapter?
5. Why does Franks say they had to infiltrate Baghdad so quickly?
6. What happens when Franks gets arrogant on his first day of target practice in Officer School?
7. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
8. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
9. What embarrassed Franks about his family when he was a teenager?
10. How do the Joint Chiefs of Staff respond to Franks's plan?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)