|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Franks's father?
2. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) National Security Council.
(b) The Council of International Relations.
(c) The Council of Foreign Wars.
(d) The Veteran Affairs Council.
3. In what month are Franks and Cathy married?
4. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Jews.
(d) Greedy Americans.
5. What is Franks's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tommy when he moved to Texas?
2. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
3. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
4. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
5. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Franks's daughter get married?
2. What kind of vehicles did Franks own while he was in High School?
3. What does President Bush do on March 19?
4. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
5. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
6. What is the New Army, and why was it instituted?
7. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
8. What do Franks and the leader of Pakistan talk about?
9. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
10. What does the Army start using GPS for?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)