|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Raquel Welch.
(c) Rachel Wells.
(d) Rhonda Willey.
2. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
(a) Do push ups.
(b) Clean latrines.
(c) Learn the rules of war.
(d) Study Vietnam.
3. What is Moseley's first name?
4. How old was Tommy when he moved to Texas?
5. What occupation did Franks's father hold when he was in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word slows down the response time of Infantry Officers in Vietnam?
2. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
3. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
4. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
5. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is present at the important meeting on March 19?
2. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
3. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
4. What does Franks say he thinks the next big al Qaeda target is?
5. Why did Tommy think Mexicans and blacks needed separate schools?
6. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
7. What question does President Bush ask his military leaders during the important meeting on March 19?
8. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
9. How does Franks describe Antila?
10. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)