|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks realize when he is promoted to General?
(a) He misses the menial jobs.
(b) There is distance between him and his men.
(c) He is not as respected as he thought he would be.
(d) The job is easier than he expected.
2. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The Germans.
(c) Greedy Americans.
(d) The Jews.
3. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) The sound goes bad.
(b) He has to use the restroom.
(c) His video feed shuts off.
(d) The screen gets blurry.
4. What is Moseley's first name?
5. How many soldiers die in Franks's first ambush?
Short Answer Questions
1. What council is present when the president declares war?
2. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
3. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
4. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
5. What does Franks say Clarke is good at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Franks and the leader of Pakistan talk about?
2. What is the main worry during the meeting held by President Bush on March 19?
3. Where is Franks assigned after he is wounded?
4. What did Tommy plan to do after High School?
5. What kind of experience does Franks find at his Officer's Training School?
6. What does the Army start using GPS for?
7. What does Franks do when he visits Australia?
8. Who is Lizard?
9. How did Franks learn about his adoption?
10. What does Operation Desert Fox involve?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)