|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
(a) Donald Rumsfeld.
(b) Colin Powell.
(c) Condoleeza Rice.
(d) Al Gore.
2. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
(a) Walk down the street naked.
(b) Clean the shore of the pond.
(c) Apologize to the owners.
(d) Tell his grandmother.
3. In what month are Franks and Cathy married?
4. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
(a) Learn the rules of war.
(b) Clean latrines.
(c) Study Vietnam.
(d) Do push ups.
5. How does Franks make his narrow boots fit him?
(a) Puts them in a freezer.
(b) Binds his feet.
(c) Soaks them in hot water.
(d) Stretches them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
2. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
4. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
5. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Operation Anaconda?
2. What is Franks's relationship like with the leader of Pakistan?
3. What are the phases of Franks's plan to defeat terrorism?
4. How does President Bush include his military leaders in the important meeting on March 19?
5. What does Franks think about the removal of the Hussein regime?
6. Why is Egypt such a dangerous area in 1997?
7. Why is Franks so eager to get into the heartland of Afghanistan?
8. What does Franks say about Donald Rumsfeld?
9. What goal making habit does Franks use when he is stationed in Germany?
10. How does Franks say he leads his Generals in Iraq?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)