|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many options for Iraq does Franks present?
2. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) October 11.
(c) October 4.
(d) September 20.
3. Whom does Bush declare war on?
(a) Al Qaeda.
4. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $100 million.
(c) $50 million.
(d) $25 million.
5. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
(a) Build a coalition in the area.
(b) Eliminate al Qaeda.
(c) Initial combat operations.
(d) Humanitarian work with the citizens.
6. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(a) New York.
7. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(c) Media Official.
(d) Public Relations Expert.
8. What month does the Iraq war begin?
9. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was the right thing to do.
(b) It was done too quickly.
(c) It was not wisely done.
(d) It was not replaced well.
10. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
(a) He does not want to give away important information.
(b) He wants the address to be as factual as possible.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He has other speeches to write.
11. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
12. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
(d) In a military tent.
13. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
14. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The President.
(c) The General.
(d) The American People.
15. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Bomb and Destroy.
(b) Merciless Justice.
(c) Destruction for Peace.
(d) Shock and Awe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
2. Why does Franks retire when he does?
3. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
4. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
5. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)