|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(b) Media Official.
(d) Public Relations Expert.
2. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
(a) Dancy Ranch.
(b) Ding Embassy.
(c) Dora Farms.
(d) Dream Palace.
3. How long does the dust storm in March last?
(a) Seventy-two hours.
(b) Ninety-six hours.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Forty-eight hours.
4. How does Franks feel about watching the high tech weapons destroy their targets?
(a) He is alarmed.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He feels vindicated.
(d) He is happy.
5. What does the important double agent do for America?
(a) Secretly kills the officials one at a time.
(b) Draws out plans of Saddam Hussein's palaces.
(c) Gives Iraq bogus top secret files.
(d) Gives America the Iraq movement plans.
6. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
7. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was the right thing to do.
(b) It was done too quickly.
(c) It was not wisely done.
(d) It was not replaced well.
8. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
(b) He taxed his people heavily.
(c) He stole it from the United Nations.
(d) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
9. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
(a) They were bribed.
(b) They are out of work.
(c) They have religious beliefs.
(d) They were threatened.
10. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) October 11.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 20.
(d) September 27.
11. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In a military tent.
(d) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
12. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
(a) He has other speeches to write.
(b) He wants the address to be as factual as possible.
(c) He does not want to give away important information.
(d) He is too busy.
13. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
14. Who is rescued on April 2?
(a) Jennifer Lund.
(b) Joshua Larsen.
(c) Jeremy Lemming.
(d) Jessica Lynch.
15. Why does Franks give Selah bad information about American plans?
(a) He talks with Saddam Hussein.
(b) He harbors terrorists.
(c) He has not been cleared for confidential information.
(d) He is a known maker of WMD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
2. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
3. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
4. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
5. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)