|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(a) Job opportunities.
(b) Money and food to sustain them.
(c) Large scale attacks.
2. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
3. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
(a) They had been dismantled.
(b) They had been moved.
(c) They had been preparing to build them.
(d) They had been fired.
4. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
5. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
6. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
(b) Young men.
7. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
(a) Tells him to be patient.
(b) Admits defeat.
(c) Presents a new plan.
(d) Offers to resign.
8. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
(a) American Casualties.
(b) Iraqi Victories.
(c) American Victories.
(d) Iraqi Casualties.
9. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) October 11.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 27.
(d) September 20.
10. How does the coalition begin the war?
(a) Ground attacks.
(b) Information leakage.
(c) Naval movements.
(d) Air strikes.
11. Why does Franks retire when he does?
(a) He feels he has done his duty.
(b) He does not want to oversee Phase IV.
(c) Rumsfeld resigns.
(d) His wife asks him to.
12. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(a) Guards and police officials.
(c) Peace time officials.
(d) Training camps.
13. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
(a) Wars take time.
(b) Obstacles are being overcome.
(c) Success can't follow schedules.
(d) You don't know all the facts.
14. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
15. Who is rescued on April 2?
(a) Jeremy Lemming.
(b) Jessica Lynch.
(c) Jennifer Lund.
(d) Joshua Larsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks feel when Rumsfeld calls him constantly with questions about the Iraqi plan?
2. What does the important double agent do for America?
3. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
4. Why does Franks think most of the soldiers are fighting for Iraq?
5. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)