|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Iraqi officials say they do not have in order to avoid a war?
(a) Nuclear Missiles.
(b) Harbored Terrorists.
(c) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(d) Ties with al Qaeda.
2. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
(a) Traces of chemicals in the dirt.
(b) Pictures from April Fool.
(c) Biochemical suits.
(d) Plans for moving biochemical warheads.
3. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Collaboration with Pakistan.
(b) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(c) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
(d) Air raids on Afghanistan.
4. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Tigers of Saddam.
(b) Saddam's Martyrs.
(c) Angels of Saddam.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
5. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
6. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $6 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $4 million.
7. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
8. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
(a) Extreme force.
(b) Flattery and low taxes.
(c) His family name and past success.
(d) Large promises.
9. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Strong and forceful.
(b) Cautious, but Bold.
(c) Soft and Warned.
10. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
(a) You don't know all the facts.
(b) Wars take time.
(c) Obstacles are being overcome.
(d) Success can't follow schedules.
11. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
12. Where is President Bush's ranch?
(a) Houston, TX.
(b) Crawford, TX.
(c) Austin, TX.
(d) Fort Worth, TX.
13. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
14. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
(a) They had been dismantled.
(b) They had been preparing to build them.
(c) They had been fired.
(d) They had been moved.
15. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Are your troops ready to engage?
(b) Will you support us?
(c) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(d) Where is bin Laden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
2. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
3. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
4. Whom does Bush declare war on?
5. Who is rescued on April 2?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)