|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
2. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
(a) Women and children.
(b) Phials of biochemicals.
(c) Dead comrades.
3. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
4. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(b) New York.
5. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
6. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) September 11.
(b) Veterans Day.
(c) Flag Day.
(d) Labor Day.
7. What does Franks tell the media he is trying to do in Iraq?
(a) Crush it.
(b) Free it.
(c) Disarm it.
(d) Transform it.
8. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
9. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(c) Air Force.
10. Whom does Bush declare war on?
(d) Al Qaeda.
11. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The President.
(b) The General.
(d) The American People.
12. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
(a) Wars take time.
(b) You don't know all the facts.
(c) Obstacles are being overcome.
(d) Success can't follow schedules.
13. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Bomb and Destroy.
(b) Shock and Awe.
(c) Merciless Justice.
(d) Destruction for Peace.
14. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(a) Saddam Hussein.
(b) Osama bin Laden.
(c) April Fool.
15. What does Franks say to the Generals that starts the war?
(a) Do what you have been sent there to do.
(b) Take down the terrorists, protect the people.
(c) Accomplish the mission and protect the force.
(d) Our freedom must be protected, men. Do what you must.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a very important double agent?
2. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
3. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
4. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
5. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)