|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A young crypto-analyst.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A Marine General.
2. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
3. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Bomb and Destroy.
(b) Destruction for Peace.
(c) Shock and Awe.
(d) Merciless Justice.
4. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Where is bin Laden?
(b) Will you support us?
(c) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(d) Are your troops ready to engage?
5. How long is Franks's private meeting with the president?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Five hours.
6. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
7. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
8. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Cautious, but Bold.
(b) Strong and forceful.
(c) Soft and Warned.
9. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) April Fool.
10. What is Abu Ghraib?
(a) A palace.
(b) A school.
(c) An army base.
(d) A prison.
11. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
(a) Plans for moving biochemical warheads.
(b) Traces of chemicals in the dirt.
(c) Pictures from April Fool.
(d) Biochemical suits.
12. What does Franks say to the Generals that starts the war?
(a) Our freedom must be protected, men. Do what you must.
(b) Do what you have been sent there to do.
(c) Take down the terrorists, protect the people.
(d) Accomplish the mission and protect the force.
13. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) It will confuse and scare them.
(b) It will leak to the press.
(c) They will turn it down.
(d) They are not military men.
14. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was the right thing to do.
(b) It was not replaced well.
(c) It was not wisely done.
(d) It was done too quickly.
15. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
2. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
3. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
4. Whom does Bush declare war on?
5. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)