|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(a) Strategic Units.
(d) National Armies.
2. Whom does Bush declare war on?
(d) Al Qaeda.
3. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
4. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was not wisely done.
(b) It was not replaced well.
(c) It was done too quickly.
(d) It was the right thing to do.
5. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(b) Public Relations Expert.
(c) Media Official.
6. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Are your troops ready to engage?
(b) Will you support us?
(c) Where is bin Laden?
(d) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
7. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $6 million.
8. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
(a) Iraqi Victories.
(b) Iraqi Casualties.
(c) American Victories.
(d) American Casualties.
9. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
(a) Tells him to be patient.
(b) Offers to resign.
(c) Admits defeat.
(d) Presents a new plan.
10. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The President.
(b) The American People.
(c) The General.
11. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
(a) Saddam Hussein.
(b) Osama bin Laden.
(d) Al Qaeda.
12. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
13. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
14. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(b) Collaboration with Pakistan.
(c) Air raids on Afghanistan.
(d) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
15. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Angels of Saddam.
(b) Tigers of Saddam.
(c) Saddam's Martyrs.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
2. Why does Franks retire when he does?
3. How does the coalition begin the war?
4. What is the name of a very important double agent?
5. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)