|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Abdullah Selah lead?
2. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) They step on land mines.
(b) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) They get trampled.
3. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
(a) Admits defeat.
(b) Offers to resign.
(c) Tells him to be patient.
(d) Presents a new plan.
4. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(a) Air Force.
5. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
(a) Traces of chemicals in the dirt.
(b) Biochemical suits.
(c) Pictures from April Fool.
(d) Plans for moving biochemical warheads.
6. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Tigers of Saddam.
(b) Saddam's Martyrs.
(c) Saddam's Point Guard.
(d) Angels of Saddam.
7. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
(a) Dream Palace.
(b) Dancy Ranch.
(c) Dora Farms.
(d) Ding Embassy.
8. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Destruction for Peace.
(b) Shock and Awe.
(c) Bomb and Destroy.
(d) Merciless Justice.
9. What is the name of a very important double agent?
(a) Fool Me Once.
(b) Fool's Errand.
(c) April Fool.
(d) Fool boy.
10. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
(a) Large promises.
(b) Extreme force.
(c) Flattery and low taxes.
(d) His family name and past success.
11. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His other war experiences.
(c) His promise to the president.
(d) The men who are dying.
12. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Soft and Warned.
(b) Cautious, but Bold.
(d) Strong and forceful.
13. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $25 million.
(b) $50 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $100 million.
14. What does Franks say to the Generals that starts the war?
(a) Do what you have been sent there to do.
(b) Take down the terrorists, protect the people.
(c) Our freedom must be protected, men. Do what you must.
(d) Accomplish the mission and protect the force.
15. How long does the dust storm in March last?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Ninety-six hours.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Seventy-two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
2. How many options for Iraq does Franks present?
3. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
4. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
5. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)