|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(a) Strategic Units.
(b) National Armies.
2. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
3. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
4. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Flag Day.
(b) Veterans Day.
(c) September 11.
(d) Labor Day.
5. Why does Franks give Selah bad information about American plans?
(a) He is a known maker of WMD.
(b) He talks with Saddam Hussein.
(c) He harbors terrorists.
(d) He has not been cleared for confidential information.
6. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(a) Large scale attacks.
(b) Money and food to sustain them.
(c) Job opportunities.
7. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(a) CH-47 Chinook .
(b) C- 130s.
8. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(b) Air Force.
9. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
(a) American Victories.
(b) Iraqi Victories.
(c) American Casualties.
(d) Iraqi Casualties.
10. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) They step on land mines.
(d) They get trampled.
11. How does the coalition begin the war?
(a) Information leakage.
(b) Ground attacks.
(c) Air strikes.
(d) Naval movements.
12. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
(a) Wars take time.
(b) You don't know all the facts.
(c) Obstacles are being overcome.
(d) Success can't follow schedules.
13. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His promise to the president.
(c) His other war experiences.
(d) The men who are dying.
14. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
15. What month does the Iraq war begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bush declare war on?
2. What does the Coalition find that proves the threat of WMD is a real one?
3. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
4. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
5. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)