|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $4 million.
2. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) October 4.
(b) October 11.
(c) September 20.
(d) September 27.
3. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(b) New York.
4. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
5. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) It will leak to the press.
(b) It will confuse and scare them.
(c) They are not military men.
(d) They will turn it down.
6. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
7. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was the right thing to do.
(b) It was not replaced well.
(c) It was not wisely done.
(d) It was done too quickly.
8. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
9. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $50 million.
(c) $25 million.
(d) $100 million.
10. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(a) C- 130s.
(d) CH-47 Chinook .
11. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
(b) He taxed his people heavily.
(c) He stole it from the United Nations.
(d) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
12. What month does the Iraq war begin?
13. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
(a) He is too busy.
(b) He wants the address to be as factual as possible.
(c) He has other speeches to write.
(d) He does not want to give away important information.
14. What is the epilogue called?
(a) Creases in History.
(b) History in the Making.
(c) Wartime History.
(d) An Unpopular History.
15. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) Saddam Hussein.
(c) April Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
2. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
3. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
4. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
5. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)