|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(a) National Armies.
(c) Strategic Units.
2. What is the first target of the war in Iraq?
(a) Ding Embassy.
(b) Dancy Ranch.
(c) Dream Palace.
(d) Dora Farms.
3. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) L.A. Times.
(b) Chicago Sun.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) New York Times.
4. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $7 million.
5. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
6. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) They are not military men.
(b) It will leak to the press.
(c) It will confuse and scare them.
(d) They will turn it down.
7. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(a) Guards and police officials.
(b) Peace time officials.
(d) Training camps.
8. What did Franks think of the removal of the Hussein regime?
(a) It was not wisely done.
(b) It was done too quickly.
(c) It was not replaced well.
(d) It was the right thing to do.
9. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
(a) America has not pulled out yet.
(b) Larger assaults have not been launched.
(c) Men are still dying.
(d) Bin Laden is not dead.
10. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(b) The Point of No Return.
(c) Catastrophic Success.
(d) Tragic Success.
11. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
(a) January 29.
(b) February 19.
(c) January 19.
(d) February 9.
12. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The American People.
(b) The General.
(c) The President.
13. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
14. How does the coalition begin the war?
(a) Information leakage.
(b) Naval movements.
(c) Air strikes.
(d) Ground attacks.
15. How does Franks feel when Rumsfeld calls him constantly with questions about the Iraqi plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
2. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
3. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
4. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
5. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)