|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Chicago Sun.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) New York Times.
(d) L.A. Times.
2. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(b) Guards and police officials.
(c) Training camps.
(d) Peace time officials.
3. What kind of media does Franks want to report on the Iraq war?
4. What does the media call the first week of the war?
(a) Destruction for Peace.
(b) Bomb and Destroy.
(c) Shock and Awe.
(d) Merciless Justice.
5. Why does Bush not write his own address about the Iraq War?
(a) He has other speeches to write.
(b) He does not want to give away important information.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He wants the address to be as factual as possible.
6. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
7. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
8. What is Abu Ghraib?
(a) A prison.
(b) A school.
(c) A palace.
(d) An army base.
9. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $6 million.
10. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Cautious, but Bold.
(c) Soft and Warned.
(d) Strong and forceful.
11. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
12. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(c) Strategic Units.
(d) National Armies.
13. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
14. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
15. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A young crypto-analyst.
(c) A Marine General.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
2. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
3. Where is President Bush's ranch?
4. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
5. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)