|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(a) The Point of No Return.
(b) Catastrophic Success.
(c) Tragic Success.
2. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
(c) Young men.
3. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
4. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(a) National Armies.
(b) Strategic Units.
5. What month does the Iraq war begin?
6. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
7. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a military tent.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
8. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
(a) They had been preparing to build them.
(b) They had been fired.
(c) They had been dismantled.
(d) They had been moved.
9. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $100 million.
(b) $75 million.
(c) $25 million.
(d) $50 million.
10. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
11. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Twice a week.
12. Why does Franks retire when he does?
(a) He does not want to oversee Phase IV.
(b) He feels he has done his duty.
(c) Rumsfeld resigns.
(d) His wife asks him to.
13. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
(b) Al Qaeda.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Osama bin Laden.
14. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 20.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 27.
(d) October 11.
15. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
(a) Large promises.
(b) Flattery and low taxes.
(c) His family name and past success.
(d) Extreme force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epilogue called?
2. What do Iraqi officials say they do not have in order to avoid a war?
3. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
4. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
5. What do the Fedayeen use as shields?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)