|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(a) Money and food to sustain them.
(c) Job opportunities.
(d) Large scale attacks.
2. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
3. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
4. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
(a) American Victories.
(b) Iraqi Casualties.
(c) American Casualties.
(d) Iraqi Victories.
5. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(b) Strategic Units.
(c) National Armies.
6. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
7. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(c) Air Force.
8. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(a) Tragic Success.
(c) Catastrophic Success.
(d) The Point of No Return.
9. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
10. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
(a) The President.
(b) The General.
(c) The American People.
11. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a military tent.
(d) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
12. How often does Rumsfeld speak to Franks when the war begins?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
13. What does Franks think about as he flies over the battle space?
(a) The men who are dying.
(b) His promise to the president.
(c) His other war experiences.
(d) His wife and children.
14. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Chicago Sun.
(d) L.A. Times.
15. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
2. Where does Franks meet with Special Ops leaders in March 2002?
3. What do Iraqi officials say they do not have in order to avoid a war?
4. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
5. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)