|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) September 11.
(b) Veterans Day.
(c) Flag Day.
(d) Labor Day.
2. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
(a) Osama bin Laden.
(b) Saddam Hussein.
(c) Al Qaeda.
3. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $50 million.
(b) $25 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $100 million.
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Cautious, but Bold.
(b) Soft and Warned.
(c) Strong and forceful.
5. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
6. What question does Franks ask President Mussharaf?
(a) Can we use Pakistan as a refuge?
(b) Will you support us?
(c) Are your troops ready to engage?
(d) Where is bin Laden?
7. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(a) April Fool.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Osama bin Laden.
8. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
9. What date is the 2002 State of the Union address given?
(a) January 19.
(b) February 19.
(c) February 9.
(d) January 29.
10. What is the main fear about Iraq after Afghanistan is liberated?
(a) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(b) Saddam Hussein training more troops.
(c) Air raids on Afghanistan.
(d) Collaboration with Pakistan.
11. Which branch of the military does Fahim want to keep fighting in his area?
(a) Air Force.
12. What month does the Iraq war begin?
13. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
(b) Large scale attacks.
(c) Job opportunities.
(d) Money and food to sustain them.
14. Who is rescued on April 2?
(a) Joshua Larsen.
(b) Jeremy Lemming.
(c) Jessica Lynch.
(d) Jennifer Lund.
15. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 20.
(d) October 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
2. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
3. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
4. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
5. How many options for Iraq does Franks present?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)