Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is President Bush's ranch?
(a) Crawford, TX.
(b) Austin, TX.
(c) Houston, TX.
(d) Fort Worth, TX.
2. How many phases does Franks's plan have?
3. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
(a) September 27.
(b) September 20.
(c) October 4.
(d) October 11.
4. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He taxed his people heavily.
(b) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
(c) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
(d) He stole it from the United Nations.
5. Which of these words does Franks NOT use to describe Osama bin Laden?
6. What angers Franks about the war after 2003?
(a) Men are still dying.
(b) Bin Laden is not dead.
(c) America has not pulled out yet.
(d) Larger assaults have not been launched.
7. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(a) C- 130s.
(c) CH-47 Chinook .
8. What does Franks think will win the wars of the future?
(b) National Armies.
(c) Strategic Units.
9. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Angels of Saddam.
(b) Saddam's Martyrs.
(c) Tigers of Saddam.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
10. Where do Baathist leaders take refuge?
11. How does Franks feel about watching the high tech weapons destroy their targets?
(a) He is alarmed.
(b) He feels vindicated.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is nervous.
12. What happens to villagers when they pick up the air dropped rations?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) They are shot by al Qaeda.
(c) They get trampled.
(d) They step on land mines.
13. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
(b) National Armies.
(d) Strategic Units.
14. What does the important double agent do for America?
(a) Gives America the Iraq movement plans.
(b) Gives Iraq bogus top secret files.
(c) Draws out plans of Saddam Hussein's palaces.
(d) Secretly kills the officials one at a time.
15. What is Phase II of Franks's plan?
(a) Initial combat operations.
(b) Humanitarian work with the citizens.
(c) Eliminate al Qaeda.
(d) Build a coalition in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
2. What does Franks think would take men out of the Iraq army quickly?
3. What is the name of a very important double agent?
4. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
5. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)