|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
2. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
3. What needs to land on an airport for Fahim's plan to work?
(b) C- 130s.
(d) CH-47 Chinook .
4. What does Powell think the attack on Iraq should be like?
(a) Cautious, but Bold.
(b) Strong and forceful.
(c) Soft and Warned.
5. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(c) New York.
6. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
(a) They are not military men.
(b) They will turn it down.
(c) It will confuse and scare them.
(d) It will leak to the press.
7. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Flag Day.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) September 11.
(d) Veterans Day.
8. What does Franks say to the criticism from media who say the war is lasting too long?
(a) Obstacles are being overcome.
(b) You don't know all the facts.
(c) Success can't follow schedules.
(d) Wars take time.
9. What is Abu Ghraib?
(a) A school.
(b) A prison.
(c) An army base.
(d) A palace.
10. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $7 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $6 million.
11. What did the Coalition find evidence of when they searched for WMD?
(a) They had been preparing to build them.
(b) They had been moved.
(c) They had been fired.
(d) They had been dismantled.
12. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a military tent.
(d) On a ship.
13. How does the coalition begin the war?
(a) Air strikes.
(b) Naval movements.
(c) Information leakage.
(d) Ground attacks.
14. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(b) Public Relations Expert.
(d) Media Official.
15. How many countries are involved in the war on Iraq?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franks retire when he does?
2. Whom does Rumsfeld say Franks works for?
3. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
4. Where is President Bush's ranch?
5. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)