|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is rescued on April 2?
(a) Joshua Larsen.
(b) Jennifer Lund.
(c) Jessica Lynch.
(d) Jeremy Lemming.
2. Where does Franks spend Christmas 2001?
(a) In a military tent.
(b) In the Saudi Arabian palace.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a cave.
3. What do the Iraqis call large dust storms?
4. Where does Franks take a tour with his wife in 2004?
5. Where is Franks going when he sees the World Trade Centers collapse?
(b) New York.
6. What is the press emphasizing about the Iraq war?
(a) American Casualties.
(b) American Victories.
(c) Iraqi Casualties.
(d) Iraqi Victories.
7. What is Saddam's paramilitary force called?
(a) Saddam's Martyrs.
(b) Angels of Saddam.
(c) Tigers of Saddam.
(d) Saddam's Point Guard.
8. What is the name of a very important double agent?
(a) Fool's Errand.
(b) Fool Me Once.
(c) Fool boy.
(d) April Fool.
9. How long is Franks's private meeting with the president?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Four hours.
10. What does the important double agent do for America?
(a) Draws out plans of Saddam Hussein's palaces.
(b) Gives America the Iraq movement plans.
(c) Gives Iraq bogus top secret files.
(d) Secretly kills the officials one at a time.
11. How does the president say he will react to terrorism in his State of the Union address?
12. What does the press label the enemy in Iraq?
(d) Young men.
13. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
14. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
(a) Extreme force.
(b) His family name and past success.
(c) Flattery and low taxes.
(d) Large promises.
15. Who is thought to be at the first target of the Iraq war?
(b) April Fool.
(c) Osama bin Laden.
(d) Saddam Hussein.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does it take for Afghanistan to be liberated?
2. What does Franks say will NOT win the wars of the future?
3. Whom does Franks blame for the fact that he does not know where the Al Qaeda camps are?
4. How long does the dust storm in March last?
5. Whom does Bush declare war on?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)