|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
(a) They are uneducated.
(b) They were raised in the South.
(c) The school system taught them this.
(d) They had bad parents.
2. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
(a) Peace keepers.
(b) Hindu fanatics.
(c) Al Qaeda.
(d) Saddam Hussein.
3. What were Franks's interests in high school?
(a) Girls and cars.
(b) Fighting and Eating.
(c) Sports and friends.
(d) Money and Traveling.
4. What fraternity did Franks join in college?
(a) Phi Gamma Epsilon.
(b) Phi Kappa Theta.
(c) Delta Upsilon.
(d) Alpha Chi Rho.
5. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
(a) That they are targeting the wrong people.
(b) That it will cause a tax burden.
(c) That the enemy will use nuclear weapons.
(d) That the American people will not like this.
6. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
(a) Body parts.
(b) Bloody stools.
(d) Dead rats.
7. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(d) Air Force.
8. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
(a) He talks about his time in Vietnam.
(b) He cracks down on drug usage.
(c) He defends the peasants in Vietnam.
(d) He is a harsh disciplinarian.
9. In what month are Franks and Cathy married?
10. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(a) Lieutenant General.
11. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
(a) They did what they had to do.
(b) They were not raised right.
(c) They need help.
(d) They deserved it.
12. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) He had to work to repay the money.
(b) He was whipped.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) His gun was given away.
13. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
(a) A BB gun.
(b) A book.
(c) A back pack.
(d) New shoes.
14. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) He has to use the restroom.
(b) The screen gets blurry.
(c) The sound goes bad.
(d) His video feed shuts off.
15. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
2. What state was Franks born in?
3. What does Franks realize when he is promoted to General?
4. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
5. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)