|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
2. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) University of Texas.
(c) Brown University.
(d) Oklahoma State.
3. What did Franks say he felt for the men he was with in Vietnam?
(a) Familial bond.
(b) An obligatory affection.
(c) A stab of love.
(d) Emotion beyond duty.
4. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(a) Lieutenant General.
5. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
6. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
7. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) He had to work to repay the money.
(b) He was whipped.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) His gun was given away.
8. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(b) Air Force.
9. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
(a) Do push ups.
(b) Learn the rules of war.
(c) Study Vietnam.
(d) Clean latrines.
10. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) George H. W. Bush.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
11. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
(a) Military Intelligence.
12. How does Franks write the prologue of this book?
13. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(b) Jimmy Guns.
(d) Aerial Raid.
14. What do Smart Bombs use to track their targets?
(a) Radial beacons.
(c) Satellite images.
(d) Visual sightings.
15. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
(a) Rewards and punishments.
(c) Monetary bribes.
(d) Harsh discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
2. What made Franks's college grades suffer?
3. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
4. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
5. What were Franks's interests in high school?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)