|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. What does Franks train to be after Basic Training?
(b) Air Traffic controller.
(d) Security guard.
3. What question does the president ask Franks when he declares war?
(a) If he has what he needs to win.
(b) If they have any good plans.
(c) If they need more assistance.
(d) If he agrees with the declaration of war.
4. What is the title of the third chapter?
(b) The Crucible.
(c) The Trial.
5. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
(b) Dead rats.
(c) Bloody stools.
(d) Body parts.
6. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
(a) Big brothers.
(c) Boy Scouts.
(d) Mini Military.
7. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
(a) Tony Zinni.
(b) The Crown Prince on Saudi Arabia.
(c) His predecessor in the area.
(d) Saddam Hussein's cousin.
8. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(c) Air Force.
9. How many soldiers die in Franks's first ambush?
10. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
11. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) May 29.
(b) March 29.
(c) March 19.
(d) May 19.
12. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
13. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
(a) The government.
(b) The Armed Services.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Al Qaeda.
14. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
15. What is Franks's training after Basic Training based on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franks learn to shoot straight?
2. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
3. What does Franks say is more important than brute force?
4. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
5. What military rank does Moseley hold?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)