|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Franks's training after Basic Training based on?
2. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
3. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
(a) Al Qaeda.
(b) Hindu fanatics.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Peace keepers.
4. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
6. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The back.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
7. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) National Security Council.
(b) The Veteran Affairs Council.
(c) The Council of International Relations.
(d) The Council of Foreign Wars.
8. What was the name of Franks's father?
9. What do Smart Bombs use to track their targets?
(a) Radial beacons.
(b) Visual sightings.
(c) Satellite images.
10. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
11. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was a compliment.
(b) It was a slap in the face.
(c) It was something he already knew.
(d) It was meant for someone else.
12. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
(b) Monetary bribes.
(c) Rewards and punishments.
(d) Harsh discipline.
13. How old was Tommy when he moved to Texas?
14. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
(a) Thirteen hours.
(b) Thirty-three hours.
(c) Twenty-three hours.
(d) Forty-three hours.
15. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Jews.
(c) Greedy Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
2. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
3. What is the title of the third chapter?
4. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
5. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)