|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
2. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(b) Jimmy Guns.
(c) Aerial Raid.
3. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) In person .
(b) Satellite video connection.
(c) T1 conferencing.
4. What were Franks's interests in high school?
(a) Fighting and Eating.
(b) Girls and cars.
(c) Money and Traveling.
(d) Sports and friends.
5. Where do the Iraqis expect American troops to travel during Desert Storm?
(a) The Persian Gulf.
(b) The Wadi.
(c) The Israeli Pass.
(d) The Canal.
6. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
(a) That it will cause a tax burden.
(b) That the enemy will use nuclear weapons.
(c) That they are targeting the wrong people.
(d) That the American people will not like this.
7. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) War on Terror.
(b) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
(c) Serbian Assault.
(d) Defense of the Terrorists.
8. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
9. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
(a) He found his birth certificate.
(b) His birth father found him.
(c) He overheard his parents talking about it.
(d) His mother told him.
10. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(a) Air Force.
11. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The back.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The leg.
12. What does the Army rely on in the case of the Cold War going hot?
(a) Insider information.
(b) Strength of numbers.
(c) Nuclear missiles.
(d) Air raids.
13. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
14. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
15. What is the title of the third chapter?
(a) The Crucible.
(b) The Trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
2. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
3. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
4. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
5. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)