|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Serbian Assault.
(b) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
(c) Defense of the Terrorists.
(d) War on Terror.
2. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
(a) A BB gun.
(b) A book.
(c) New shoes.
(d) A back pack.
3. What is Franks's first name?
4. Which of the following countries is NOT included in Desert Storm?
5. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) Oklahoma State.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Brown University.
6. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Raquel Welch.
(c) Rhonda Willey.
(d) Rachel Wells.
7. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) George H. W. Bush.
(d) George W. Bush.
8. What occupation did Franks's father hold when he was in the military?
9. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
10. Why did Tommy's parents move to Austin?
(a) To be near Lorene's parents.
(b) So Tommy can live at home.
(c) To spend more time with Tommy.
(d) So Ray can get a job.
11. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
(a) Training Operative.
(b) Mad Minute.
(c) Threat Enhancement.
(d) Hour of Intimidation.
12. What is the name of Franks's first Staff Sergeant?
13. What is Richard Clarke's profession?
(b) Counter terrorism specialist.
(c) Peace talker.
(d) Crypto analyst.
14. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
(b) Harsh discipline.
(c) Rewards and punishments.
(d) Monetary bribes.
15. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) The screen gets blurry.
(b) His video feed shuts off.
(c) The sound goes bad.
(d) He has to use the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
2. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
3. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
4. What does Franks destroy when he first orders his artillery to fire?
5. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)