Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college did Franks attend?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Oklahoma State.
(c) University of Texas.
2. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) Satellite video connection.
(b) In person .
(d) T1 conferencing.
3. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
4. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) His gun was given away.
(b) He had to work to repay the money.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) He was whipped.
5. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 19.
(b) May 29.
(c) May 19.
(d) March 29.
6. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
7. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
(a) The school system taught them this.
(b) They are uneducated.
(c) They had bad parents.
(d) They were raised in the South.
8. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
(a) Five million.
(b) Two billion.
(c) Two million.
(d) Five billion.
9. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
10. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
(a) Two hundred days.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) Fifty days.
(d) One hundred-fifty days.
11. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) The Council of International Relations.
(b) The Council of Foreign Wars.
(c) The Veteran Affairs Council.
(d) National Security Council.
12. What was the name of Franks's father?
13. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
14. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
15. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Defense of the Terrorists.
(b) War on Terror.
(c) Serbian Assault.
(d) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Army rely on in the case of the Cold War going hot?
2. Which of the following countries is NOT included in Desert Storm?
3. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
4. What were Franks's interests in high school?
5. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)