|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state was Franks born in?
2. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(c) Lieutenant General.
3. What does Franks realize when he is promoted to General?
(a) He is not as respected as he thought he would be.
(b) The job is easier than he expected.
(c) He misses the menial jobs.
(d) There is distance between him and his men.
4. What was the name of Franks's mother?
5. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
(a) They are a waste of funding.
(b) They are like something from the future.
(c) They are too complicated.
(d) They are clever, but not smart.
6. Where does Franks move in 1973?
7. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
(b) Air Force.
8. What were Franks's interests in high school?
(a) Girls and cars.
(b) Money and Traveling.
(c) Fighting and Eating.
(d) Sports and friends.
9. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
(a) A fact about their family.
(b) Their first name.
(c) Their education.
(d) Their hometown.
10. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
11. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Two hundred days.
(c) One hundred-fifty days.
(d) Fifty days.
12. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
(a) Hindu fanatics.
(b) Al Qaeda.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Peace keepers.
13. What is Moseley's first name?
14. What did Franks say he felt for the men he was with in Vietnam?
(a) An obligatory affection.
(b) Emotion beyond duty.
(c) Familial bond.
(d) A stab of love.
15. What was the name of Franks's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
2. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
3. In what month are Franks and Cathy married?
4. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
5. Which college did Franks attend?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)