|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks destroy when he first orders his artillery to fire?
(a) 400 meters of empty jungle.
(b) A latrine unit.
(c) 200 enemy guns.
(d) A retired Howitzer.
2. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
(a) Franky Tomb.
(b) Randy House.
(c) Tommy Franks.
(d) Jimmy Boone.
3. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
(a) A book.
(b) A back pack.
(c) A BB gun.
(d) New shoes.
4. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The leg.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The back.
5. What are the president's last words when he declares war?
(a) May God uphold the righteous.
(b) May the troops stay bold and courageous.
(c) May this mission bless the nation.
(d) May God bless our troops.
6. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
(b) The jungle cover.
7. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
(a) Condoleeza Rice.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Donald Rumsfeld.
(d) Colin Powell.
8. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
9. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
(a) Clean the shore of the pond.
(b) Walk down the street naked.
(c) Tell his grandmother.
(d) Apologize to the owners.
10. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
11. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
(a) He found his birth certificate.
(b) He overheard his parents talking about it.
(c) His mother told him.
(d) His birth father found him.
12. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
(a) The jungle.
(b) Nylon tents.
(d) Fox holes.
13. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
(b) Big brothers.
(c) Mini Military.
(d) Boy Scouts.
14. Where do the Iraqis expect American troops to travel during Desert Storm?
(a) The Israeli Pass.
(b) The Wadi.
(c) The Canal.
(d) The Persian Gulf.
15. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was meant for someone else.
(b) It was a compliment.
(c) It was a slap in the face.
(d) It was something he already knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Franks move in 1973?
2. What branch of the military does Tommy join?
3. What does Franks realize when he is promoted to General?
4. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
5. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)