|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Iraqis expect American troops to travel during Desert Storm?
(a) The Persian Gulf.
(b) The Israeli Pass.
(c) The Wadi.
(d) The Canal.
2. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
(c) Air Force.
3. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) The screen gets blurry.
(b) He has to use the restroom.
(c) The sound goes bad.
(d) His video feed shuts off.
4. What fraternity did Franks join in college?
(a) Alpha Chi Rho.
(b) Delta Upsilon.
(c) Phi Kappa Theta.
(d) Phi Gamma Epsilon.
5. What is Richard Clarke's profession?
(b) Crypto analyst.
(c) Counter terrorism specialist.
(d) Peace talker.
6. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(a) Lieutenant General.
7. In what month are Franks and Cathy married?
8. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
9. Who does Franks think planned the attack on the USS Cole?
(a) Hindu fanatics.
(b) Peace keepers.
(c) Al Qaeda.
(d) Saddam Hussein.
10. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
11. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
(a) Five billion.
(b) Two million.
(c) Two billion.
(d) Five million.
12. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 29.
(b) March 19.
(c) May 19.
(d) May 29.
13. What is Moseley's first name?
14. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
(a) That the enemy will use nuclear weapons.
(b) That the American people will not like this.
(c) That it will cause a tax burden.
(d) That they are targeting the wrong people.
15. What does Franks say is more important than brute force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks train to be after Basic Training?
2. What bothers Franks when he returns from Vietnam?
3. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
4. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
5. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)