|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) Satellite video connection.
(b) In person .
(d) T1 conferencing.
2. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
(a) Condoleeza Rice.
(b) Colin Powell.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Donald Rumsfeld.
3. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) His gun was given away.
(b) He was grounded.
(c) He was whipped.
(d) He had to work to repay the money.
4. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) May 19.
(b) March 19.
(c) March 29.
(d) May 29.
5. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
6. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
(a) They are uneducated.
(b) They were raised in the South.
(c) The school system taught them this.
(d) They had bad parents.
7. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
8. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
9. What is General Schwarzkopf's first name?
10. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) National Security Council.
(b) The Veteran Affairs Council.
(c) The Council of Foreign Wars.
(d) The Council of International Relations.
11. What was the name of Franks's father?
12. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
13. What bothers Franks when he returns from Vietnam?
(a) The bad feelings towards the president.
(b) The anti-military feelings.
(c) The ignorance about Vietnam.
(d) The lack of information from the front lines.
14. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Defense of the Terrorists.
(b) Serbian Assault.
(c) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
(d) War on Terror.
15. What does the Army rely on in the case of the Cold War going hot?
(a) Air raids.
(b) Insider information.
(c) Strength of numbers.
(d) Nuclear missiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Iraqis expect American troops to travel during Desert Storm?
2. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
3. What fraternity did Franks join in college?
4. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
5. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)