|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
2. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(a) Jimmy Guns.
(d) Aerial Raid.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
(a) Their first name.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their hometown.
(d) A fact about their family.
4. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
(a) Sniping glasses.
(b) CB radios.
(c) Ammunition belts.
(d) Kevlar vests.
5. What question does the president ask Franks when he declares war?
(a) If he has what he needs to win.
(b) If they need more assistance.
(c) If they have any good plans.
(d) If he agrees with the declaration of war.
6. What are the president's last words when he declares war?
(a) May this mission bless the nation.
(b) May God bless our troops.
(c) May God uphold the righteous.
(d) May the troops stay bold and courageous.
7. What month does Franks get to Vietnam?
8. What made Franks's college grades suffer?
(a) His overloaded schedule.
(b) His trouble with reading.
(d) His girlfriend.
9. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
(a) They are clever, but not smart.
(b) They are a waste of funding.
(c) They are too complicated.
(d) They are like something from the future.
10. What does Franks do when he gets upset with a soldier in the 'basket case'?
(a) Strips his rank.
(b) Puts him on the front lines.
(c) Strikes him.
(d) Sends him home.
11. What does Franks train to be after Basic Training?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Air Traffic controller.
12. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
(a) Apologize to the owners.
(b) Tell his grandmother.
(c) Walk down the street naked.
(d) Clean the shore of the pond.
13. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
(a) A back pack.
(b) A book.
(c) A BB gun.
(d) New shoes.
14. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
(a) Bob Dole.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Dan Quail.
(d) Dick Cheney.
15. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
(a) Two million.
(b) Two billion.
(c) Five million.
(d) Five billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Franks's first Staff Sergeant?
2. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
3. Which of the following countries is NOT included in Desert Storm?
4. Whom did Franks's father say caused WWII?
5. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)