|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franks say he felt for the men he was with in Vietnam?
(a) Familial bond.
(b) Emotion beyond duty.
(c) A stab of love.
(d) An obligatory affection.
2. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
(a) Fox holes.
(b) The jungle.
(d) Nylon tents.
3. What are the president's last words when he declares war?
(a) May God uphold the righteous.
(b) May God bless our troops.
(c) May this mission bless the nation.
(d) May the troops stay bold and courageous.
4. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was meant for someone else.
(b) It was something he already knew.
(c) It was a compliment.
(d) It was a slap in the face.
5. What made Franks's college grades suffer?
(a) His trouble with reading.
(b) His overloaded schedule.
(c) His girlfriend.
6. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
(a) Sniping glasses.
(b) Kevlar vests.
(c) CB radios.
(d) Ammunition belts.
7. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
(c) Military Intelligence.
8. What does Franks say Clarke is good at?
(a) Presenting problems.
(b) Seeing both sides of an issue.
(c) Solving problems.
9. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
(a) Monetary bribes.
(b) Rewards and punishments.
(d) Harsh discipline.
10. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
(a) The Persian Gulf.
11. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(a) Aerial Raid.
(c) Jimmy Guns.
12. How long does the Desert Storm War last?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Fifty days.
(c) One hundred-fifty days.
(d) Two hundred days.
13. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
(a) A fact about their family.
(b) Their first name.
(c) Their hometown.
(d) Their education.
14. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
(a) Thirteen hours.
(b) Twenty-three hours.
(c) Forty-three hours.
(d) Thirty-three hours.
15. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) Satellite video connection.
(b) In person .
(d) T1 conferencing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Franks's father?
2. What did Franks say about the Smart Bombs?
3. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
4. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. What military rank does Moseley hold?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)