Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Franks's first name?
2. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
George W. Bush.
3. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
4. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
6. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
7. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
8. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
Satellite video connection.
9. What is the war declared by the president called?
Operation Iraqi Freedom.
This section contains 3,554 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)