|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a very important double agent?
(a) Fool's Errand.
(b) April Fool.
(c) Fool boy.
(d) Fool Me Once.
2. What is Franks's training after Basic Training based on?
3. How does Franks write the prologue of this book?
4. Who writes the address for Bush to give to the nation about the war in Iraq?
5. How long does it take the First Cavalry to cover one hundred-ninety miles?
(a) Thirteen hours.
(b) Thirty-three hours.
(c) Twenty-three hours.
(d) Forty-three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks use his own money to buy for his unit?
2. What state was Franks born in?
3. What does the Army rely on in the case of the Cold War going hot?
4. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
5. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)