|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 29.
(b) May 29.
(c) March 19.
(d) May 19.
2. What does Franks do at his first GI Party?
(a) Learn the rules of war.
(b) Study Vietnam.
(c) Do push ups.
(d) Clean latrines.
3. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) George H. W. Bush.
4. What did Franks say he felt for the men he was with in Vietnam?
(a) Familial bond.
(b) Emotion beyond duty.
(c) An obligatory affection.
(d) A stab of love.
5. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The leg.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The back.
(d) The arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the Cold War end?
2. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
3. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
4. Why does Franks not want the Joint Chiefs of Staff to hear his plan?
5. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)