|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Franks to receive death threats?
(a) He is a harsh disciplinarian.
(b) He defends the peasants in Vietnam.
(c) He talks about his time in Vietnam.
(d) He cracks down on drug usage.
2. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
(a) Training Operative.
(b) Mad Minute.
(c) Threat Enhancement.
(d) Hour of Intimidation.
3. What kind of battery is Franks in control of after his college graduation?
(b) Jimmy Guns.
(d) Aerial Raid.
4. Why did Franks think blacks needed separate schools?
(a) They were not as smart.
(b) They spoke differently.
(c) They did not like white kids.
(d) They ate different food.
5. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
2. What is the war declared by the president called?
3. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Frank learns about the men in his unit?
5. What council is present when the president declares war?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)