|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks do when he gets upset with a soldier in the 'basket case'?
(a) Strips his rank.
(b) Sends him home.
(c) Strikes him.
(d) Puts him on the front lines.
2. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
(a) Threat Enhancement.
(b) Hour of Intimidation.
(c) Mad Minute.
(d) Training Operative.
3. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Raquel Welch.
(c) Rhonda Willey.
(d) Rachel Wells.
4. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The back.
(c) The leg.
(d) The shoulder.
5. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was meant for someone else.
(b) It was a compliment.
(c) It was a slap in the face.
(d) It was something he already knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franks get the men into order when he is in charge of the 'basket case'?
2. What is Moseley's first name?
3. What is the title of the third chapter?
4. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
5. What does Franks study when he goes back to college?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)