|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Franks think blacks needed separate schools?
(a) They ate different food.
(b) They were not as smart.
(c) They did not like white kids.
(d) They spoke differently.
2. Who is the vice president when war is declared?
(a) Al Gore.
(b) Dick Cheney.
(c) Dan Quail.
(d) Bob Dole.
3. What did Tommy's parents make him do when he went skinny dipping in a pond?
(a) Tell his grandmother.
(b) Clean the shore of the pond.
(c) Apologize to the owners.
(d) Walk down the street naked.
4. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(c) Lieutenant General.
5. What was the name of Franks's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Franks return home from Vietnam?
2. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
3. What is the name of Franks's first Staff Sergeant?
4. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
5. What is the expression used when automatic weapons are fired from the unprotected sides of the base?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)