|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state was Franks born in?
2. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Defense of the Terrorists.
(b) Serbian Assault.
(c) War on Terror.
(d) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
3. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) National Security Council.
(b) The Council of International Relations.
(c) The Veteran Affairs Council.
(d) The Council of Foreign Wars.
4. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
(d) Air Force.
5. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
2. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
3. Why does Franks think his parents are so racist?
4. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
5. What organization did Franks's father get involved with for Franks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)