|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tommy when he moved to Stratford?
2. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
(a) His video feed shuts off.
(b) He has to use the restroom.
(c) The sound goes bad.
(d) The screen gets blurry.
3. What are the president's last words when he declares war?
(a) May this mission bless the nation.
(b) May God bless our troops.
(c) May the troops stay bold and courageous.
(d) May God uphold the righteous.
4. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(b) Lieutenant General.
5. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 29.
(b) March 19.
(c) May 29.
(d) May 19.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franks learn he was adopted?
2. What state was Franks born in?
3. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
4. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
5. What were Franks's interests in high school?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)