|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after 09/11 does Franks spend in planning meetings?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
2. How does Franks feel about being told he will never be a high-ranking officer?
(a) It was a slap in the face.
(b) It was something he already knew.
(c) It was meant for someone else.
(d) It was a compliment.
3. What is Richard Clarke's profession?
(a) Crypto analyst.
(c) Counter terrorism specialist.
(d) Peace talker.
4. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
(a) Randy House.
(b) Franky Tomb.
(c) Tommy Franks.
(d) Jimmy Boone.
5. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Franks's father?
2. How many men are killed when the USS Cole is bombed?
3. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
4. What day does Franks present his plan to President Bush?
5. What is Moseley's first name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)