|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Franks's mother?
2. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
3. Whom does Franks get to tell him which targets to order?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A Marine General.
(d) A young crypto-analyst.
4. How much money does Fahim want every month?
(a) $4 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $6 million.
5. Where does Franks spend his Christmas in 1990?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bush declare war on?
2. Whom does Franks think will try to take advantage of the weakness caused by 09/11?
3. What year did the Cold War end?
4. What does Franks say Saddam Hussein uses to stay in power?
5. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)