|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks want the added troops in Kuwait to pose as?
(b) Training camps.
(c) Peace time officials.
(d) Guards and police officials.
2. Where did Saddam Hussein get his billions of dollars?
(a) He stole it from the United Nations.
(b) He owned a large percentage of the oil rigs.
(c) He owns and operates gold and copper mines.
(d) He taxed his people heavily.
3. What does Franks do when he gets upset with a soldier in the 'basket case'?
(a) Strips his rank.
(b) Strikes him.
(c) Sends him home.
(d) Puts him on the front lines.
4. How much money do the Iraqis get from the UN every day?
(a) $50 million.
(b) $25 million.
(c) $100 million.
(d) $75 million.
5. What is the second plan Franks has for Iraq called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of Operation Knight Strike?
2. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
3. What does Franks do when Rumsfeld says nothing is working well?
4. In what month does Franks get to the CENTCOM station?
5. How many troops does Franks say he will need in the Iraq war?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)