|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) March 19.
(b) March 29.
(c) May 29.
(d) May 19.
2. What punishment did Tommy receive when he stole money?
(a) He had to work to repay the money.
(b) His gun was given away.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) He was whipped.
3. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
(b) War on Terror.
(c) Serbian Assault.
(d) Defense of the Terrorists.
4. What does Franks train to be after Basic Training?
(a) Security guard.
(d) Air Traffic controller.
5. What did Tommy steal money for when he was young?
(a) A book.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A back pack.
(d) A BB gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Franks's father?
2. What branch of the military did Franks's father work for?
3. What question does the president ask Franks when he declares war?
4. What did Franks's father say about men who went to jail?
5. What fraternity did Franks join in college?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)