|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What council is present when the president declares war?
(a) The Council of International Relations.
(b) The Council of Foreign Wars.
(c) The Veteran Affairs Council.
(d) National Security Council.
2. What military rank does Moseley hold?
(d) Lieutenant General.
3. What was the name of Franks's father?
4. What made Franks's college grades suffer?
(a) His overloaded schedule.
(c) His trouble with reading.
(d) His girlfriend.
5. How does Franks make his narrow boots fit him?
(a) Soaks them in hot water.
(b) Puts them in a freezer.
(c) Binds his feet.
(d) Stretches them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main fear when the president declares war?
2. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
3. What trouble does Franks encounter while the president is declaring war?
4. What state was Franks born in?
5. What was the name of Franks's mother?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)